FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084295 times)

kowboy

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1215 on: Apr 15, 2011, 10:08 AM »
Hey deadeyez u feeling any better, got your pics back so when u going to b around? Remember this fight? Kowboy

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1216 on: Apr 15, 2011, 12:25 PM »

With the national weather service calling for an inch of rain on to a sturated Tug Hill Brookfield power is Raising the

River to 4,200cfs Tonight.... Complete blowout..... :'(
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

kowboy

« Reply #1217 on: Apr 15, 2011, 07:23 PM »
what the heck wanted to get some fishing in on my one day off, bummer

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #1218 on: Apr 15, 2011, 07:27 PM »
   With the national weather service calling for an inch of rain on to a sturated Tug Hill Brookfield power is Raising the

River to 4,200cfs Tonight.... Complete blowout..... :'(
Are we getting the Fork ready?? :'( >:( :'(
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

esox v

« Reply #1219 on: Apr 15, 2011, 09:17 PM »
I'm OOC for tomorrow Frank.. Something kicked up and whacked the mounting post on the bottom of my radiator...and broke the cheap peice of crap that it is !! cha ching !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

bcons

« Reply #1220 on: Apr 15, 2011, 10:06 PM »
4200, and rain in the forecast for the next 5 days?  Hmmm the fish that are left won't have to drop back, they'll be able to body surf right past Port Ont, out to at least 35fow.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

SNAGGER

« Reply #1221 on: Apr 15, 2011, 10:10 PM »
4200, and rain in the forecast for the next 5 days?  Hmmm the fish that are left won't have to drop back, they'll be able to body surf right past Port Ont, out to at least 35fow.

We are going to loose a chunk of droppies for sure, but plenty of spawners left for a while yet... The guys here made the best of it today with the conditions, it actually turned out to be one of our best steelhead days this year... ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

bcons

« Reply #1222 on: Apr 15, 2011, 10:26 PM »
          We are going to loose a chunk of droppies for sure, but plenty of spawners left for a while yet... The guys here made the best of it today with the conditions, it actually turned out to be one of our best steelhead days this year... ;D
As always snagger's boys come through  :bowdown: :clapping:
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #1223 on: Apr 15, 2011, 10:28 PM »
Special regs end to today too right?

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #1224 on: Apr 15, 2011, 11:37 PM »
deadeyes you go. im a litttle fed up tonight,   cant wait for taft next yr, got a new otter

SNAGGER

« Reply #1225 on: Apr 16, 2011, 12:32 AM »
As always snagger's boys come through  :bowdown: :clapping:

We took some photo's and made 5 or 6 video's of us fishing floats today, being a Friday and tough conditions, I can't spot burn my spots this time. There was 4 of us that went 13 for 17 in 2 hours, lots of fun!!!  My Buddy bottom drifting banged another 4.... I played guide today just getting everyone in the rights spots using the right stuff, backs still sore but I hooked a few too... ;D

Photo today by Lehigh Valley.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny

esox v

« Reply #1226 on: Apr 16, 2011, 10:24 AM »
SHANE 1 MORE POST AND YOU HAVE 5000

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

SNAGGER

« Reply #1227 on: Apr 16, 2011, 10:32 AM »

i had 5,003 yesterday, where did 4 posts go?
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

SNAGGER

« Reply #1228 on: Apr 16, 2011, 10:42 AM »

With the River going big, grabbed some guests from my house and visited my all time favorite creek I been fishing for 30 years, South Sandy Creek..but hadn't been over in a few years. My consular from detox told me to disassociate myself from things that remind me of drinking for a period of 3 years, I spent just about every waking hour over there for decades, so the nostalgia of the place would have made me want to drink, well that 3 years is up and you'll be seeing alot of me over there now ............ Heres a few pic's from South Sandy creek from yesterday

R.I.P Uncle Johnny

esox v

« Reply #1229 on: Apr 16, 2011, 11:00 AM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: That last pic's funny.... Whoooooooooooo !! She a jumper !!  :rotflol: :rotflol: I LOVE THAT PLACE TOO !!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.