FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084313 times)

bass on

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1305 on: Apr 18, 2011, 08:51 PM »
looks like u guys killed them again snagger.  thanks again shane.  rob thanks for the pics and video.  lets just say it was a long drive home after having an awsome weekend.

kowboy

« Reply #1306 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:17 PM »
Had agreat day on the river again with snagger, chris, glenn and brian. fished in ablizzard which was fun its going to make some great pics when i gt them done, just like ice fishing snagger lol, knightfisher thanks again for the video just watched it and it was great and the rest of the guys videos were awesome, deadeyez being acamera hound taking that long to land that fish i think he knew the camera was on him LOL. bass on it was great to meet u and glad u made it home safe.

bass on

« Reply #1307 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:40 PM »
It was nice to meet u 2 kowboy...give them all sore mouths

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1308 on: Apr 18, 2011, 10:47 PM »
Sounds like u guys had a good day! Cant wait to c those pics kowboy. Thanx again. Snag,  gonna try to get up wed. Later
Nice job findin em

ct boy

« Reply #1309 on: Apr 19, 2011, 08:32 AM »
thanks shane for everything the video was cool to see. rob, thanks for the video and pics those were cool to see too.

kowboy

« Reply #1310 on: Apr 19, 2011, 08:33 AM »
deadeyez the pics are at snaggers house. got to work 2 days of 16hr shifts so to all that r going out tight lines

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #1311 on: Apr 19, 2011, 03:03 PM »
Next time i come up hang out with us where ever were fishing ;D
Sounds Good LV!!!! I will make KP and I get up there with you guys to get some film.
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

lehigh vally

« Reply #1312 on: Apr 19, 2011, 03:36 PM »
looks like u guys killed them again snagger.  thanks again shane.  rob thanks for the pics and video.  lets just say it was a long drive home after having an awsome weekend.

Nice meeting you and your buddy's Bass on, glad you like the pictures and video. We tried to post it on you tube but the music is copy writed so the music is muted, Snagger re worked it to another song and posted it on photo bucket. This is the link. See you next trip take care. ;D

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/snagger69/?action=view&current=Connboysrockthehouse2.mp4

lehigh vally

« Reply #1313 on: Apr 19, 2011, 03:41 PM »
thanks shane for everything the video was cool to see. rob, thanks for the video and pics those were cool to see too.

No problem buddy, see ya next trip   ;)

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #1314 on: Apr 19, 2011, 05:22 PM »
Snagger Mailbox is full again...lol...

Easter..What time do you want me up there for the steel cage match  ;D!! :flex:
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

fenwick2010

« Reply #1315 on: Apr 19, 2011, 05:34 PM »
I Did really well up at the river today. Water was running somewere around 1800cfs and dropped a bit throught the day . Clarity want all that bad either . Dirfting beads & egg sacks along the bottom with minimal weight  did the trick . Keeping the bait on a longer 4 lb leader seemed to entice more takes . They didnt wat the bait on the bottom drifting slowly , More like half way through the water coloum  . I lost 1/2 a dozen nice fish , they had an amazing amount of energy today !!! Landed 4 fish . 2 on 10 mm beads and the other 2 on sacks .  Ran out of eggs after ten am.  Seen a couple more hooked on the river .  Oh and Those irritating chubs kept tearing up my sacks !!!! Hope to see  you out on thursday kowboy. Pst pics later when I rest a bit and dry off. Took a spill trying to run around a bunch of branches to land a fish  >:(

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #1316 on: Apr 19, 2011, 05:45 PM »
Ths sandys are looking good water wise... I wonder if the fishing is any good there..Hummmm  ;)
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

wiredstone

« Reply #1317 on: Apr 19, 2011, 06:51 PM »
Hey wiredstone, you should be up here, duffy is coming up tonite
or in the morning, we'll let you know how we do. Psyche  ;D
Just got new tires ,now my ball joints are bad. ::) One thing after another. Glad you guys are having fun. Say hello to everyone for me.
wooo fish on. Never mind

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1318 on: Apr 19, 2011, 07:33 PM »

Fished with a bunch of guys staying here at the house, started out slow for me , so me and my buddy Brian from the catskills took off on a little walk and found an amazing 2 1/2 hour bonanza, it was absolutely silly... He landed 8 for 17 and I landed 9 for 20... lots of jumpers and blazing runs and had multiple fish break my 5lb. drennen, so going to 6lb. tomorrow if I fish.  Had other guests that fished in other areas, everybody got fish today , they were active , just your still retricted to certain key areas due to big water.. Great afternoon, hope we don't get much rain tonight.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1319 on: Apr 19, 2011, 08:41 PM »
I Did really well up at the river today. Water was running somewere around 1800cfs and dropped a bit throught the day . Clarity want all that bad either . Dirfting beads & egg sacks along the bottom with minimal weight  did the trick . Keeping the bait on a longer 4 lb leader seemed to entice more takes . They didnt wat the bait on the bottom drifting slowly , More like half way through the water coloum  . I lost 1/2 a dozen nice fish , they had an amazing amount of energy today !!! Landed 4 fish . 2 on 10 mm beads and the other 2 on sacks .  Ran out of eggs after ten am.  Seen a couple more hooked on the river .  Oh and Those irritating chubs kept tearing up my sacks !!!! Hope to see  you out on thursday kowboy. Pst pics later when I rest a bit and dry off. Took a spill trying to run around a bunch of branches to land a fish  >:(

Great job Fenwick, :thumbup_smilie:    Our fish were rising 1-2 feet to hit the bead also , drifted them well off bottom.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.