FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084160 times)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1380 on: Apr 21, 2011, 10:43 PM »
Whats up boys. Snag, gonna b up tomorrow hopefully by 2 or so. Hopefully earlier. BINGO!!!
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1381 on: Apr 21, 2011, 10:44 PM »
by high water you mean 3000 right not 10000 plus right

All I'm saying is the ground's saturated and theres still time to fill the Res. if it's down a foot or 2, but that room might save you from a freak cluster of 2am thunderstorms that no one in Albany sees til it's too late..
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #1382 on: Apr 21, 2011, 10:46 PM »
Whats up boys. Snag, gonna b up tomorrow hopefully by 2 or so. Hopefully earlier. BINGO!!!

BINGO!!!!   Double BINGO Homie!!! :w00t:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1383 on: Apr 21, 2011, 10:49 PM »
Triple bingo homie!!! Give ya a shout tomo man
Nice job findin em

wiredstone

« Reply #1384 on: Apr 22, 2011, 05:56 AM »
Even though it was a fast trip ,I still had fun . Always good to see you guys. It is great when a 5 yr old girl rubs it in on the huge brown she fought. ;D Riley and Gabe are fun to fish with. On my way home I was running even with a semi,when a deer jumped out into his grill. First time I ever saw a deer explode. One leg hit my mirror and this is the rest.  :o

That was close ! :blink:
wooo fish on. Never mind

esox v

« Reply #1385 on: Apr 22, 2011, 09:47 AM »
 Wow !! You are lucky !! That happened to a friend of mine and the head went through his drivers side window between his head and the doorframe and into the back seat... He's lucky he didn't lose his own head !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

SNAGGER

« Reply #1386 on: Apr 22, 2011, 10:28 AM »
Wow !! You are lucky !! That happened to a friend of mine and the head went through his drivers side window between his head and the doorframe and into the back seat... He's lucky he didn't lose his own head !!

Why aren't you up here ? ...good reports coming in Scott!!! ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

wiredstone

« Reply #1387 on: Apr 22, 2011, 04:53 PM »
Thanks for the beads Snagger. We were about 20 for 50. Hook ups were much better once we moved the bead. :thumbup_smilie: Had 3 guys bring out center pins after they saw us.
wooo fish on. Never mind

filetandrelease

« Reply #1388 on: Apr 22, 2011, 05:43 PM »
Even though it was a fast trip ,I still had fun . Always good to see you guys. It is great when a 5 yr old girl rubs it in on the huge brown she fought. ;D Riley and Gabe are fun to fish with. On my way home I was running even with a semi,when a deer jumped out into his grill. First time I ever saw a deer explode. One leg hit my mirror and this is the rest.  :o

That was close ! :blink:

glad your ok , and you didn't get sht faced bro ;D

wiredstone

« Reply #1389 on: Apr 22, 2011, 05:58 PM »
Glad I was tired. I would have freaked out.
wooo fish on. Never mind

SNAGGER

« Reply #1390 on: Apr 22, 2011, 06:15 PM »
 Friday Report:

Well got my work done by 1pm and was on the water by 2pm...   Fished with my buddy Deadeyes and LV ... LV was bottom drifting and I was using floats..We fished the same pools for a while....  I tried to beat him but couldn't quite do it.., I went 9 for 21 and he went 7 for 24... Done by 7pm .... Awesome weather day... One of the more enjoyable days to be on the water is some time...  Had a great time Dead...LV  .. ;D Later....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

filetandrelease

« Reply #1391 on: Apr 22, 2011, 06:19 PM »
Glad I was tired. I would have freaked out.

buddy of mine drove through a hail of deer parts a few years ago 6 deer tried to cross the thruway all at once parts flying every where ,he locked it in 4 wheel and drove down the slope at 70 and passed the mess ,told me the only mess he had was in the shorts ,well are you going to the pack ? for the toothy ones or up here ?

esox v

« Reply #1392 on: Apr 22, 2011, 06:43 PM »
  Why aren't you up here ? ...good reports coming in Scott!!! ;D
Because contrary to popular belief !! I have to WORK... my truck was down !! Im Slammed on this commercial job and have a tight deadline !! This SUCKS !! Fishingjason and I will be up for the Easter  afternoon slaughter fest!!  ;D ;D ;D
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

lehigh vally

« Reply #1393 on: Apr 22, 2011, 07:25 PM »
 Awesome day for sure Snagger, cant wait till tomarrow to do it all over again :rotflol:, what a day!!! Never usually say anything about numbers but since Snagger posted them, it felt great beating the master for once, i know I'm gonna get beet hard tomarrow for saying that but it ill be fun while it lasts  8)  Thanks for the help Deadeyes!

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #1394 on: Apr 22, 2011, 07:58 PM »
Sunday,Sunday,SUNDAY!!!!! ;D ;D
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.