FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084165 times)

duffy

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1650 on: May 16, 2011, 08:32 PM »
Must be one of those special brownie things ;D

wiredstone

« Reply #1651 on: May 17, 2011, 04:33 PM »
 :'( I will pay for that one. ::)
wooo fish on. Never mind

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1652 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15 AM »
  Thunderstorms are firing in the area. Right over the Seneca River area.. Tug Hill is still saturated from 2.3 inches of rain this week ...

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

filetandrelease

« Reply #1653 on: May 19, 2011, 02:41 PM »
 that sure is a colorful map there snag was in the city when it cut loose, just what we need little more rain only been dry 3 days out of 2 weeks  ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #1654 on: May 19, 2011, 03:01 PM »
 Thunderstorms are firing in the area. Right over the Seneca River area.. Tug Hill is still saturated from 2.3 inches of rain this week ...

I got run off the jobsite about 2:00 with that one Shane!! Poured like crazy!! What's the outlook for the morning?? :whistling:--KP

What's happenin' Freddie??
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #1655 on: May 19, 2011, 03:15 PM »
not much, got out of work to go get a stress test, my partner worked in it all day

go-phillies

• THE HECK WITH WORKIN!! TIME FOR FISHIN!!!!!
« Reply #1656 on: May 19, 2011, 05:13 PM »
hey guys whats up  nothing here  just sitt >:(in here watchin it rain some more!!!!! >:( >:(  SUCKS   hopefully getting out sat  down to sandy hook N.J.   stripers are  (at least were)  slammin bait fish    KP  and JR  whats new   congrats on that soccer team buddy   keep up the good work--- trying to do some fly fishing here but mother nature keeps putin the damper on that plan   talk to you later    HI SHANE---ROB    RICK
9/11/2001 FOREVER     -if fishing was a job,  nobody would retire,  a bad day fishing still beats a good day workin, so I finally gave up workin ,, another year, another excuse to get up to A.O.L.   FISH ON!! salmon River N.Y.!!!

kowboy

« Reply #1657 on: May 19, 2011, 07:44 PM »
kp let us know how u do tomarrow. Going to give it one more try on the river i think saturday. Only if someone would please knock that guy out thats doing the rain dance. lol If not going to do some fishing around the house maybe little lakes for some pan fish or Canadrago for some google eyes

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #1658 on: May 19, 2011, 10:35 PM »
kp let us know how u do tomarrow. Going to give it one more try on the river i think saturday. Only if someone would please knock that guy out thats doing the rain dance. lol If not going to do some fishing around the house maybe little lakes for some pan fish or Canadrago for some google eyes
is there even any panfish left in the little lakes the googly boogly boogly talkers did a hurting on them this past winter, i was on canadrago today not much to speak of lake is still pretty high :-\
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

kowboy

« Reply #1659 on: May 20, 2011, 05:01 AM »
is there even any panfish left in the little lakes the googly boogly boogly talkers did a hurting on them this past winter, i was on canadrago today not much to speak of lake is still pretty high :-\
sssssssssshhhhhhhhh, dont tell anyone but littlelakes has plenty. Really i fish little lakes alot and had alittle time to fish so went there and caught some nice perch and bluegill. Summer i have ablast top watering for largemouths

KingPerch

« Reply #1660 on: May 20, 2011, 01:34 PM »
SNAGGER and I hit the lake at 6:00...well, I did. Someone showed up 11 minutes late ::)!! SNAGGER got the best of KP today and the fish. It was a slow day, but, both of us managed to catch some. Nice wind with long drifts and great company! Couldn't ask for a better day!! Had fun Buddy, might have to do it again next Friday!! ;) Jr. and I will be helping friends put docks in tomorrow after soccer games, then it will be Jr's turn tomorrow evening!!! :flex: Titelines to all!!

Good luck  Kowboy on the river!!!--KP 8)

SNAGGER

« Reply #1661 on: May 20, 2011, 01:37 PM »

Had a blast bro....Good times!!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

kowboy

« Reply #1662 on: May 21, 2011, 03:36 AM »
430am and headingup to river for another try. Would like to see an atlantic on the end of my pole that would b nice, but me and the gf will have fun no matter. Brought an extra bag of blood just incase the flying blood suckers are hungry today. lol

SNAGGER

« Reply #1663 on: May 21, 2011, 10:49 AM »
430am and headingup to river for another try. Would like to see an atlantic on the end of my pole that would b nice, but me and the gf will have fun no matter. Brought an extra bag of blood just incase the flying blood suckers are hungry today. lol

Heard some of the locals that fish DSR when it's closed have hit some big atlantic's lately...the black flies have peaked, they are more tollerable now, but the moquito's are getting tough ....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

KingPerch

« Reply #1664 on: May 21, 2011, 03:50 PM »
Weekly soccer report! Megan and Jr. both had great games today! Meg contributed well for her team with 3 blocks to save the ball from going in the goal and had one shot at a goal!!! :clapping:  Jr. had an assist and 1 goal, we got nervous in the 3rd quarter, when he was going for the ball for a shot at goal....when he collided with a player from the opposite team, he went down with out a fight though, He still tried to kick the ball, while lying on the ground about 15' from the goal box to score and then got kicked pretty good in the knee!! We took him to the sidelines for ice......30 seconds later wanted back in, coach put him back in, He scored the tying goal to end the game!!! :bowdown: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:  Both a scary moment and a proud day for Mom and Dad!!!  LIFE IS GOOD!! Titelines to all!!--KP 8)

Kowboy, I hope you and Colleen had a great day on the SR!!!!  :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.