FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084093 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #2700 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:08 PM »
why you dont know much about that either :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

bring on the ice

bring your wallet big boy.. :-*
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #2701 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:11 PM »
tough crowd tonight LOL

I cant shop online for fishing gear and read the posts back and forth quick enough LOL
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2702 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:12 PM »
  thats right sux  ;) ill get with ya on the river this fall too , i might not be as good as some of these guys but my rod bends every time  :o

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #2703 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:12 PM »
  bring your wallet big boy.. :-*

speaking of that, who was the older guy used to came up alot back in the day and stay up playing poker with us.  i remeber you took him good one night then in the morning bought that pfluger rod i still use and he was so mad. bigger guy  always fished mid river papermil area

adam2000

« Reply #2704 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:13 PM »
tough crowd tonight LOL

I cant shop online for fishing gear and read the posts back and forth quick enough LOL

shane knows im just breaking balls. freaking guy lands 3 steelhead before yoou can even tie your rig on

drowndin dots

« Reply #2705 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:15 PM »
shane knows im just breaking balls. freaking guy lands 3 steelhead before yoou can even tie your rig on
so youre sayin hes the yanks of salmon river  ;D :flex: :thumbup_smilie:

SNAGGER

« Reply #2706 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:15 PM »
speaking of that, who was the older guy used to came up alot back in the day and stay up playing poker with us.  i remeber you took him good one night then in the morning bought that pfluger rod i still use and he was so mad. bigger guy  always fished mid river papermil area

old Pa. joe was the card shark...always playing poker, but we would get drunk.. make dumb decisions and have no tell...he would get so mad at himself...it was classic stuff....   always welcome to come fish with us DD....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #2707 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:16 PM »

I saw it first hand, we were fishing Sandy's, thanks for putting us there Shane, back in april when the river went up to 5000 and we were there about 2 hours, no hookups...he showed up, first drift BAM already hooked up, standing 10 feet away from me...If I didnt see it with my own eyes I never would of believed it...I think he had 5 more before he decided to leave LOL I got 1 total that day.
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

drowndin dots

« Reply #2708 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:17 PM »

try sittin by him on the ice ....

drowndin dots

« Reply #2709 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:18 PM »
 old Pa. joe was the card shark...always playing poker, but we would get drunk.. make dumb decisions and have no tell...he would get so mad at himself...it was classic stuff....   always welcome to come fish with us DD....
thanks snag , ill make sure and take a day off just for that  ;D

SNAGGER

« Reply #2710 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:20 PM »

try sittin by him on the ice ....

Hey I'm the red sox on the ice..all you guys get an early head start, then try for the big comeback...i can't wait for ice.. fun stuff...
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

drowndin dots

« Reply #2711 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:20 PM »

im gonna take my boats down to  marine 2000 and have mike swap the motors out after my wedding sept 3rd , btw yanks are in 1st place again  ::) ::) ::) ever do the port thing at night adam and snag? one of my faves brings me back to my trippin days with all theose glow sticks  :afro: :w00t:

adam2000

« Reply #2712 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:21 PM »

yeah joe does he still come up? he used to get so mad. me and danbo wuld just being hammered he would have us laughing so hard , those were good times man.  danbo coming up for labor day this year? i havent seen him since 2004 i saw him at the ball park when i came back from iraq

drowndin dots

« Reply #2713 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:21 PM »

mee too im pumped gonna get a lowrance this year so i can bring it  :flex: :flex: :flex:

adam2000

« Reply #2714 on: Aug 16, 2011, 11:23 PM »
I saw it first hand, we were fishing Sandy's, thanks for putting us there Shane, back in april when the river went up to 5000 and we were there about 2 hours, no hookups...he showed up, first drift BAM already hooked up, standing 10 feet away from me...If I didnt see it with my own eyes I never would of believed it...I think he had 5 more before he decided to leave LOL I got 1 total that day.

shane showed me a few spots on the sandys, in return i had to carry the beer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.