FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084269 times)

Black Albatraz

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #2940 on: Aug 21, 2011, 07:34 AM »
Just finished posting the latest movie, I put some video and stills i shot over the summer together in-to a pretty cool show hope you enjoy it...wont be long now well all  be back on the river    :clapping:   

Hey Rob They just keep getting better and better!

fishgalore

« Reply #2941 on: Aug 21, 2011, 07:38 AM »
Just finished posting the latest movie, I put some video and stills i shot over the summer together in-to a pretty cool show hope you enjoy it...wont be long now well all  be back on the river    :clapping:   

Good stuff Rob.

fishgalore

« Reply #2942 on: Aug 21, 2011, 07:42 AM »
Her tip on her snout was just heeled over from the spawn and was coloring back to normal. She had the bright blueish green top, a very beautiful fish. Then she was in the Box of death :rotflol:! Yummy!! fresh somked lake steelie for everybody!!!

We'll call her a beautiful oxymoron......................healed over in the box of death.

draketrutta

« Reply #2943 on: Aug 21, 2011, 07:56 AM »
We'll call her a beautiful oxymoron......................healed over in the box of death.

Notice the glow in his right hand?

His secret is revealed - he absorbs fish energy like a Spock Style Vulcan Mind Meld....LOL

<'}}}}>><  *** just say NO to DPviaBAJwithADK-QTIP *** <>>{{{{'>

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2944 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:00 AM »

How did you like that lightning Freddy?.. I haven't seen it crack like that in a long time...it was scary.
   Picked up some hail too..lightning and thunder simultaneously for a solid ten minutes...

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2945 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:04 AM »
  How did you like that lightning Freddy?.. I haven't seen it crack like that in a long time...it was scary.
   Picked up some hail too..lightning and thunder simultaneously for a solid ten minutes...

gettin the rain here but not the boomers , bring it on suckas  :afro:

SNAGGER

« Reply #2946 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:09 AM »
gettin the rain here but not the boomers , bring it on suckas  :afro:

That lightning was hitting so close and so often I had to pick my feet up off the ground and sit on the picknick table... it was rattling the windows  ... very impressive, not whole lot of rain, but a quick something..

Looks like you boys had fun out there Adam!!!! :thumbup_smilie:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #2947 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:14 AM »

I'll have some of the steelie all set for you Bobbie when you come up in two weeks. ;D
I just got done prepping the meat for the brine.
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

Simplecarppieguy

« Reply #2948 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:15 AM »
Notice the glow in his right hand?

His secret is revealed - he absorbs fish energy like a Spock Style Vulcan Mind Meld....LOL

No you got me confused with Snagger sorry! ;) :bowdown: :rotflol: I am just lucky! lol  :D
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

Simplecarppieguy

« Reply #2949 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:17 AM »
Drake, If you every come up this way on the weekend PM me so I can make arangements. I'll give you some smoked fish too!  :laugh:

lehigh vally

Simplecarppieguy

« Reply #2951 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:34 AM »
Lehigh, do we have a do over this fall? We never got to fish on Easter I'll take a few fall runs with ya if it's ok with you.  ;)

SNAGGER

« Reply #2952 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:44 AM »
No you got me confused with Snagger sorry! ;) :bowdown: :rotflol: I am just lucky! lol  :D

Not me .. I don't eat these things...just kill em to pi ss the doo gooders off.. Walleye and perch once in a while..i'm not much of a fish eater myself...
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

lehigh vally

« Reply #2953 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:45 AM »
Lehigh, do we have a do over this fall? We never got to fish on Easter I'll take a few fall runs with ya if it's ok with you.  ;)

A few more weeks Frank and well be back in full swing..any weekend you want to come up its up to you just give me a shout  ;)

SNAGGER

« Reply #2954 on: Aug 21, 2011, 08:50 AM »

You know what though Frank..5 years ago I had some health issues and when I was in the hospital, the doctor recomended me eating 1 meal a week of cold water oily fish like trout or salmon.. He said your white meat fish like walleye and perch don't have the oils that help your heart like trout and salmon do... He said the health benefits to your heart out way the risks of mercury poisioning , if eatin in moderation...true story.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.