FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084107 times)

ErnyeJSES

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #3390 on: Aug 29, 2011, 03:42 AM »
Oswego hit 6000 today!

almost that time of year again. I see the ybuilt two platforms and stuck them in the river.....

one is up on that point above the islands and another is just below the last island...they're going to be a pain i can tell already. the end of the last island was one of the only places you could fish last year with all the high water....now there is a big friggin platform right in the middle of the darn run.

fishgalore

« Reply #3391 on: Aug 29, 2011, 05:46 AM »
HOWS THE WEATHER IN ROCKAWAY FISHGALORE?   IM AN HOUR WEST OF YOU ON THE DELAWARE RIVER,    WERE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM HERE.

Power went out late Saturday night and back on sometime last night. I have shots of the Rockaway River which is about a mile from my house. It reminds me of Pulaski last October. The water was hitting the bridge on East Main and the lower falls (usually 3-4' high) looked like there was no falls. There is a RR tressle just below the falls (usually 8-10')between the tressle and the river but not yesterday only about 1-2'.  Overall the damage was minimal where I ventured to take pics here in Rockaway. Many houses were flooded though and Firemans field (where the annual fireworks and  picnic is held) was completely underwater. But the center of Denville (next town) is under water as well from the Rockaway River and Beaver Brook. Winds were still bad into last night. I'll try and post some pics later in the day.

Here's a slide show.
http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i379/fishsomemore/Hurricane%20Irene%202011/?action=view&current=9507b50c.pbw

fishgalore

« Reply #3392 on: Aug 29, 2011, 05:49 AM »
Hey Fishgalore ..... Do you make getting nookie this complicated ?   ;)

:rotflol: :rotflol: :flex: :flex: :clapping: :clapping: :w00t: :w00t: :whistling: :whistling: :evil: :evil:

esox v

« Reply #3393 on: Aug 29, 2011, 06:37 AM »
I heard through the grape vine that Mahoney's advertising in the 2012 Dec regulations guide.. Anyone know of this ?
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

fishit

« Reply #3394 on: Aug 29, 2011, 06:53 AM »
I heard through the grape vine that Mahoney's advertising in the 2012 Dec regulations guide.. Anyone know of this ?
Yeah I saw the ad...It's small but it is right with the special regs. section...Ironic?
1,168,124 Trout caught and released since 1997...another good year for the trout...

KingPerch

“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

kowboy

« Reply #3396 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:06 AM »
Some of the fish we caught on Thursday after the storm blew in. Me and Colleen had agreat time out on the lake. Were looking forward to some fishing on the river soon as ill b leaving for 3 months to Illinois at the end of the month. Thanks again Kevin

kowboy

« Reply #3397 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:11 AM »
Had sometime to do some bass fishing on LL next to my house, i release all that i catch here as its not  well known how big they can really get there

P.B.R

« Reply #3398 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:20 AM »
Can someone tell me how to post pics.????????

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3399 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:24 AM »

first open up a photobucket account...

46 degrees this morning....combine that with 59 degrees yesterday afternoon with wind and showers and I bet the River has dropped to near 68-70 degrees now.....no new reports yet..later..
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

P.B.R

« Reply #3400 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:30 AM »
Shane when we were talkin about old Hurricane runs last week didnt think i would be dealin with this kind of mess out here in Schenectady.Inlaws lost both cars and part of the house ,Mohawk river and Schoharie creek flooding is crazy

fishgalore

« Reply #3401 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:44 AM »
Shane when we were talkin about old Hurricane runs last week didnt think i would be dealin with this kind of mess out here in Schenectady.Inlaws lost both cars and part of the house ,Mohawk river and Schoharie creek flooding is crazy

And some bozo's in NYC are saying it was all hyped up. Bush. I hope you can recover well from this disaster!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3402 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:46 AM »

The following instructions are for photobucket account members:

To post pictures to the site...

1. Follow the Instructions on Photobucket upload your pictures to your Photobucket account.
2. Resize any pictures you'd like to post to a maximum of 400x600 pixels. Larger pictures distort the forum page and take longer to load. This can be done easily in Photobucket using the "Edit" options.
3. Open your photobucket album and find the photo you want to add. Place your cursor over the picture and a drop down menu will appear.Click on "Direct Link" and the link will be automatically copied to your "clipboard".
4. Paste the copied link to your post on MyFishfinder.com.

To add an Avatar picture to your account...

1st - Upload your picture to Photobucket from your computer.
2nd - Resize your picture to no more than 120 x 120 using Photobucket's "Edit" options.
3rd - Right click on the "Direct Link" for that picture .
4th - Open your Iceshanty "profile", then click on "forum profile information" and paste the address to the "I have my own picture" box and check that box. .
5th - Then click on the "change profile" button on the bottom right of that page.
Your avatar should now be displayed in all your posts. You can change your avatar at any time.

For other photo storage sites that don't install the "img" codes onto your photo addresses, you'll have to add them manually.

The "Add BBC tags:" tool bar is at the top of every message dialog below the "Subject" dialog box and the "Message icon". In row above the smilies, click on the 2nd icon from the left...the "Insert Image" icon(it looks like a small picture).

The command [ img][/img] will appear in your text message.
Paste the address of your picture between the commands like this;
[ img]paste your image location here [ /img]
Be sure not to add any spaces or other characters.

Preview your post to be sure your picture is there and then choose post.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

esox v

« Reply #3403 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:50 AM »
Yeah I saw the ad...It's small but it is right with the special regs. section...Ironic?
It's a SHAME !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

P.B.R

« Reply #3404 on: Aug 29, 2011, 10:04 AM »
Thanks for the instructions ill fool around with it later just set up account on photobucket heading down to the river its suppose to crest soon

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.