FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084086 times)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #3435 on: Aug 29, 2011, 08:56 PM »
i heard that there was salmon showin up in oswego now too

Went there tonight. Had a decent flury. Then it died. But there is fish but not a ton

adam2000

« Reply #3436 on: Aug 29, 2011, 08:59 PM »
YOU WOULD BE CORRECT !!
check your text messeges

fishingaddict

• Fishing is not an addiction, Its the CURE!
« Reply #3437 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:12 PM »
You sure that hand can handle it
The hand is better,  BEWARE ALL :P
Fish fear me!

fishingaddict

« Reply #3438 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:13 PM »
I reeled a 20# salmon in with the cast on in the lake.   It took a long time but i landed it
Fish fear me!

adam2000

« Reply #3439 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:20 PM »
I reeled a 20# salmon in with the cast on in the lake.   It took a long time but i landed it

Got it off just in time for bow season

fishingaddict

« Reply #3440 on: Aug 29, 2011, 09:32 PM »
Got it off just in time for bow season
I live for the bext 2 months...
Fish fear me!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #3441 on: Aug 30, 2011, 01:45 AM »
I'm looking forward to the late lake steelhead fishing... We will let HT and Frank take care of them Black Mud Sharks... for awhile.. that 15.5 was sure nice !!

I'm with ya Scott......you bring the hippe basket with the propane hand warmer again, and I'll bring the fod and bev's. ;)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #3442 on: Aug 30, 2011, 01:58 AM »
Thats Me.... and Jason's taking the pic. !!! That background is the way I feel most of the time !! :rotflol: :rotflol: The pic doesn't do it justice... The colors and the kype on that fish were beautiful ...  

Scott.....your a nut man! Time for us to hook up again Mr. ;D

bcons

« Reply #3443 on: Aug 30, 2011, 06:04 AM »
Nice try buddy! - My trained eye says those fish were caught earlier about 10 miles down river from where the pict was taken...

So you're disputing their pic huh?   ::)  I will say I saw them, & talked to snagger as he was walking in.  They were all in shorts & T's.  As was I, but flip flops?  ::) ;D
I will say  I was walking the river & fishing in "Jesus Sandals" does that count?  I got a disgusted look when I walked in.  A couple guys dressed all purdy n such gave me the who the he11 is that look.   
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

KingPerch

« Reply #3444 on: Aug 30, 2011, 07:01 AM »
My guess is that they caught em down river and right before they got the knife someone said take em across the street for a nice pict. I recognise a few of those rocks across from Snags...  ::) ::) ;D
Now.... where have I seen that area of water before???? Hmmmmmm..... ::) Nice fish boys!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

esox v

« Reply #3445 on: Aug 30, 2011, 07:23 AM »
I'm with ya Scott......you bring the hippe basket with the propane hand warmer again, and I'll bring the fod and bev's. ;)
Sounds good FM !!Hopefully before the snow flies!!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3446 on: Aug 30, 2011, 08:51 AM »
My guess is that they caught em down river and right before they got the knife someone said take em across the street for a nice pict. I recognise a few of those rocks across from Snags...  ::) ::) ;D

good call DC  :D

Never really thought about it........ til I started getting e-mails to where those rapids were... ;D  ..... Just thought it would be a nicer picture too look at later if it had water in the background rather than driveway gravel. After the flood .... a man from on here came to my house with an older nikon body after hereing mine got ruined by water... Out of respect too him I won't take my camera fishing with me.. so we take the pic's up here after we are done....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #3447 on: Aug 30, 2011, 08:53 AM »
  good call DC  :D

Never really thought about it........ til I started getting e-mails to where those rapids were... ;D  ..... Just thought it would be a nicer picture too look at later if it had water in the background rather than driveway gravel. After the flood .... a man from on here came to my house with an older nikon body after hereing mine got ruined by water... Out of respect too him I won't take my camera fishing with me.. so we take the pic's up here after we are done....
I've dropped my phone in the water one too many times and then they dont work after that!!! Good thing i dont have touchscreen yet!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3448 on: Aug 30, 2011, 09:02 AM »
I've dropped my phone in the water one too many times and then they dont work after that!!! Good thing i dont have touchscreen yet!!!

Hey Jr. tieing up some steelhead flies yet?  I just wear shorts and sneakers, so no where to even put a cell phone... I don't do back packs or vests...

Still cool out there  50 this morning.....only got up to 70 yesterday......
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

draketrutta

« Reply #3449 on: Aug 30, 2011, 09:11 AM »
 Hey Jr. tieing up some steelhead flies yet?  I just wear shorts and sneakers, so no where to even put a cell phone... I don't do back packs or vests...

Still cool out there  50 this morning.....only got up to 70 yesterday......

korkers over the sneakers?

If not - I am amazed that you folks don't break bones trying to walk slimy river rocks.

I be down quicker than quick.

<'}}}}>><  *** just say NO to DPviaBAJwithADK-QTIP *** <>>{{{{'>

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.