FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084316 times)

ErnyeJSES

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #3480 on: Aug 31, 2011, 11:19 AM »
yeah yeah yeah....good news.

KingPerch

« Reply #3481 on: Aug 31, 2011, 11:39 AM »
me too bud , i like the smack talkin but i gotta admit without the yanks /sox id prob. never watch a regular season game again .
Gotta admit....Both teams are neck to neck, but, I have a bad feeling for the Yankees down the stretch! I'll never jump on the SOX bandwagon.....just saying Boston has some fuel left in the tank! After a dismal start to the season Boston has been playing some good ball!  GO YANKEES and 335 CFS ON THE RIVER!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

gillkiller13126

• out to get themm
« Reply #3482 on: Aug 31, 2011, 12:17 PM »
Gotta admit....Both teams are neck to neck, but, I have a bad feeling for the Yankees down the stretch! I'll never jump on the SOX bandwagon.....just saying Boston has some fuel left in the tank! After a dismal start to the season Boston has been playing some good ball!  GO YANKEES and 335 CFS ON THE RIVER!!--KP 8)

sounds like to me your kinda comin on the RED side hahaah come on you know ur leaning towards the soxx
RED SOX FTW
 id rather be crappie fishing

fishhooker

« Reply #3483 on: Aug 31, 2011, 12:47 PM »
I Seen my action weather hero Jim Cantory last evening on the weather channel with tears in his eyes talking about his home state of Vermont and the damage Irene has done there.

It's Jim Cantore I believe. Funny you mention him, we were out eating at his families new restaurant last night (Cantores) and he was there eating as well. Catching up with that guy is near impossible as much as he travels.  He's sort of a local hero around here, graduated with my father at the same high school I went to. I'm sure hes back in town covering the damage. Our rivers got smoked, literally...flood washed a propane facility into three watersheds.  Our Conn. River is a normal 10,000 CFS, it jumped to 100,000 CFS on Sunday night.  If you guys think last years Pulaski flood changed the rivers...oh boy.  All our fish are probaly in MA & CT by now if they're not dead.
Enjoy outdoor literature? Check out my blog here: www.artrafus.blogspot.com

KingPerch

« Reply #3484 on: Aug 31, 2011, 01:10 PM »
sounds like to me your kinda comin on the RED side hahaah come on you know ur leaning towards the soxx :nono:
Yes...Just like I'm leaning towards Lady GaGa when I've been a Heavy Metal Head all my life!!! Sorry man...NOT GONNA DO IT.....!!!!!  GO YANKEES!! :flag:--KP 8)

draketrutta

« Reply #3485 on: Aug 31, 2011, 01:47 PM »
while watching and enjoying the Little League WS last week, it dawned on me that the kids can play two full innings of baseball in the same amount of time it takes a ML pitcher to scratch himself twice and the announcer to recant some 58 yr old nonsensical triva... ;D

carry on
<'}}}}>><  *** just say NO to DPviaBAJwithADK-QTIP *** <>>{{{{'>

monkeyman2269

« Reply #3486 on: Aug 31, 2011, 02:06 PM »
Go braves

KingPerch

« Reply #3487 on: Aug 31, 2011, 02:16 PM »
while watching and enjoying the Little League WS last week, it dawned on me that the kids can play two full innings of baseball in the same amount of time it takes a ML pitcher to scratch himself twice and the announcer to recant some 58 yr old nonsensical triva... ;D

carry on
Good stuff Drake!!  :thumbup_smilie: GO YANKEES!!--KP 8) and....the Little League World Series was great stuff as well!  ;)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #3488 on: Aug 31, 2011, 02:31 PM »
Yes...Just like I'm leaning towards Lady GaGa when I've been a Heavy Metal Head all my life!!! Sorry man...NOT GONNA DO IT.....!!!!!  GO YANKEES!! :flag:--KP 8)
:cookoo: :cookoo: :sick: :sick: :sick: :rotflol: :rotflol: :w00t:

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #3489 on: Aug 31, 2011, 02:49 PM »
Shane,
Tonight 7:00 ESPN Spankees vs Sox ;-)

-Scott
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

KingPerch

« Reply #3490 on: Aug 31, 2011, 03:08 PM »
Shane,
Tonight 7:00 ESPN Spankees vs Sox ;-)

-Scott
Get your pocorn ready!!--KP ;D

salmon stalker

« Reply #3491 on: Aug 31, 2011, 03:52 PM »
Scott, careful. As much as the Yankees suck my ba!!s we are going be in NY in 2 weeks man. SR is a small world. LMAO  ;D
The outdoors, a real man's playground!!!!!!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3492 on: Aug 31, 2011, 03:53 PM »

August 30-31st report:

Yesterday started out slow for the guys, but got really good towards dark..everyone hooked double digits.. Got guys out today everywhere down low...even dsr, .... fishin's still really steady, not quite as fast as last evening but a better mix of fish...browns and steel mixed in with the kings today at the ball park/staircase.....Everyone is hitting some fish with the veteran anglers doing double digits again today from here......Also checked up here at the church pool...alot of kings up there swimming around , so theres pockets everywhere now, not just down low.....

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

KingPerch

« Reply #3493 on: Aug 31, 2011, 03:53 PM »
Scott, careful. As much as the Yankees suck my ba!!s we are going be in NY in 2 weeks man. SR is a small world. LMAO  ;D
;D

nightfisher

« Reply #3494 on: Aug 31, 2011, 04:34 PM »
 fish up high ,cool. be up for the long weekend tonight after my wife gets done with the Journey/ Forigner/ NightRanger concert.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.