FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084237 times)

salmon stalker

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #3555 on: Sep 01, 2011, 10:46 AM »
Sept 14th cant come quick enough.....I cant even focus at work anymore and to busy watching videos, reading reports and talking about fishing with everyone. Man I love life.
The outdoors, a real man's playground!!!!!!

KingPerch

« Reply #3556 on: Sep 01, 2011, 11:11 AM »
can anyone tell me if the yankees won last night ?--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3557 on: Sep 01, 2011, 11:14 AM »

I think they lost 5 to 9...........
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

go-phillies

• THE HECK WITH WORKIN!! TIME FOR FISHIN!!!!!
« Reply #3558 on: Sep 01, 2011, 11:23 AM »
LOST   phillies won     RICK
9/11/2001 FOREVER     -if fishing was a job,  nobody would retire,  a bad day fishing still beats a good day workin, so I finally gave up workin ,, another year, another excuse to get up to A.O.L.   FISH ON!! salmon River N.Y.!!!

KingPerch

« Reply #3559 on: Sep 01, 2011, 12:09 PM »
  :flag: GO YANKEES!!!!! :flag:    Rick, PM me your # again man! Had it wrote down and I'm getting old timers and lost it!! ;)

salmon stalker

« Reply #3560 on: Sep 01, 2011, 01:28 PM »
I think they lost 5 to 9

Ya they did  ;D ;D

Lester going off tonight too.
The outdoors, a real man's playground!!!!!!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3561 on: Sep 01, 2011, 02:10 PM »
    Sept. 1st fishing report:

This morning's decent run is now spreading out throughout Pulaski....the guys here are still hittin em, but it's at a slower pace then earlier...howling south east winds have got me wondering if some fish will move into the Port tonight...normally you don't get much more than 2-3 days out of a run , but this southeast wind could keep them trickling in into the weekend..we'll see..if not ..... that storm sunday will get them going Monday through Tuesday I bet....  heres one from an hour ago....

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

dimebrite

« Reply #3562 on: Sep 01, 2011, 03:30 PM »
Hey snagger; thanks for the constant updates man... hopefully some more fish will come in withe the wind and elevated water; I heard some fish down low were heading downstream at times; I guess time will tell; i'll be on the river by tomorrow afternoon...

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #3563 on: Sep 01, 2011, 03:55 PM »

I think they lost 5 to 9...........
GOOOOOO BOSOX!!!!!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

bobber down

• king jiggler
« Reply #3564 on: Sep 01, 2011, 04:28 PM »
one time, and that was a dick move, watch me move a hundred times trying to find the fish and you have a bucket full and dont say anything, and i only seen you catch one walleye when you were with me
I was on one of those d..k moves from stormy last yr. also. I see a pattern forming :afro: :nono:
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

Stormy_NY

« Reply #3565 on: Sep 01, 2011, 04:45 PM »
I was on one of those d..k moves from stormy last yr. also. I see a pattern forming :afro: :nono:

Really ? I seem to remember at least 3 times last year where you ended up so close to my hole I could have tickled your arse out my window .... I think you both are practicing a little Revisionist History here ...... 8)

P.B.R

« Reply #3566 on: Sep 01, 2011, 05:14 PM »
 Did well into double digits hookups today at the ballpark but that tree has got to go.Fish scattered when that sun started beating down.Cant believe how much that stretch has changed,from the launch to the stairs is deep and slow,middle is nice but cant go up with fish on due to monster tree halfway across river.

KingPerch

« Reply #3567 on: Sep 01, 2011, 05:33 PM »
Shane, YANKEES game is on at 7:10, Buffalo plays the Lions tonight too!

GO COWBOYS! ;D--KP

backstrapper

« Reply #3568 on: Sep 01, 2011, 06:05 PM »
Snagger it's Jay's buddy Scott.  I just joined and want to post our pix's from this weekend.  How do I post them?  I also tried viewing your profile to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me.
Help bro!
I shoot to grill and fish for the thrill

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #3569 on: Sep 01, 2011, 06:08 PM »
Snagger it's Jay's buddy Scott.  I just joined and want to post our pix's from this weekend.  How do I post them?  I also tried viewing your profile to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me.
Help bro!

You got to get a Photobucket account www.photobucket.com and then post the image by copying the link and including the [ img ] http:...... [ / img ] code and it posts the pix for you.
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.