FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084175 times)

backstrapper

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #3570 on: Sep 01, 2011, 06:09 PM »
Thanks!!
I shoot to grill and fish for the thrill

bcons

« Reply #3571 on: Sep 01, 2011, 06:14 PM »
Shane, YANKEES game is on at 7:10, Buffalo plays the Lions tonight too!

GO COWBOYS! ;D--KP

What is wrong with you?    ??? ??? :sick: :sick:    Yankees? Bills?   Thiis is a fishing forum  :police: :nono:
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #3572 on: Sep 01, 2011, 06:17 PM »
This just in "spread out"!!!!!!    Coho's? & I've been told kings have been gathering in the mid & upper sections, this  means fish throughout the river! Go get em!
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

KingPerch

« Reply #3573 on: Sep 01, 2011, 06:22 PM »
What is wrong with you?    ??? ??? :sick: :sick:    Yankees? Bills?   Thiis is a fishing forum  :police: :nono:
This thread is a B.S. Thread.....what's wrong with you????....can't you read????!! :P :rotflol: :police: Thanks for the report man!! ;)--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

bcons

« Reply #3574 on: Sep 01, 2011, 06:32 PM »
This thread is a B.S. Thread.....what's wrong with you????....can't you read????!! :P :rotflol: :police: Thanks for the report man!! ;)--KP

I read fine, thanx for your concern! :-*  "Yankees" roughly translates in english as "those who are about to be golfing, while real baseball players are finishing the ALCS."  :-*

backstrapper

« Reply #3575 on: Sep 01, 2011, 06:33 PM »
Just got back from my first salmon river kings trip with my buddy Jason.  d**n those fish are a great ride!
Snagger thanks for the hospitality, again.

backstrapper

« Reply #3576 on: Sep 01, 2011, 06:43 PM »
Sorry to be a post hog but here's a couple of pix's of my first steelhead season last winter.  Yeah my buddy Jason has made me a Salmon River addict and he got me hooked on the pin too. I may be 41 but I'm like a kid in the candy store with this crap.  Jay even has me thinking about climbing out of the trees a couple times this fall.   Snagger you will be seeing a lot more of me this year!

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #3577 on: Sep 01, 2011, 07:00 PM »
Post all the pix you want, we love seeing them!!! Congrats on a great day!!!
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3578 on: Sep 01, 2011, 07:02 PM »

Keep on posting them!!!!   Great job backstrapper!!!! :thumbup_smilie:  Nice numbers PBR...got guys still not back...must be decent to still be out!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

ErnyeJSES

« Reply #3579 on: Sep 01, 2011, 07:04 PM »
nice pictures man.

saw quite a few fish today, went 4-5. saw the first brown brought to the bank...nice hen maybe 8lbs. wish I ran into a couple of those coho's....i'd like to get one to smoke.

dimebrite

« Reply #3580 on: Sep 01, 2011, 07:05 PM »
Just got back from my first salmon river kings trip with my buddy Jason.  d**n those fish are a great ride!
Snagger thanks for the hospitality, again.

nice fish man; looks like pay to play??

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #3581 on: Sep 01, 2011, 08:07 PM »
Anyone know a guide on the DSR named Rocky?
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3582 on: Sep 01, 2011, 08:25 PM »

Anybody can be a guide down there...not bashing ..... just true....

The guys this evening said it was slow..5 hook ups between 3 guys  .....seen fish moving but much slower...they hit rt. 3 at the port at dark just too look.......said theres a really good ball of fish up at the island hole....east winds are doing there job.......
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #3583 on: Sep 01, 2011, 08:30 PM »
LMAO nice Shane!!!

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #3584 on: Sep 01, 2011, 09:39 PM »
I don't understand a bank guide for salmon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.