FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084152 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #3645 on: Sep 02, 2011, 09:32 PM »
well at least we hear what you have to say ;D ;D ;D ;D

Must be the altitude up here in the mountains...      ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3646 on: Sep 02, 2011, 09:33 PM »
I mean foothills........ ::) ::) ::)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #3647 on: Sep 02, 2011, 09:36 PM »
I mean foothills........ ::) ::) ::)
ya you know the foot hills of the Adirondacks is tuff to get a signal  ::) ::) ::) ;D whats up bro ;D

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3648 on: Sep 02, 2011, 09:39 PM »
Hope to make up to SR this year...  Its been a while....   Maybe even park the boat under the willow tree..... 

H.T.

« Reply #3649 on: Sep 02, 2011, 09:41 PM »
Hope to make up to SR this year...  Its been a while....   Maybe even park the boat under the willow tree..... 
well you better let me,frank ,adam, snagger know when ;)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3650 on: Sep 02, 2011, 09:41 PM »
Sure will........

Stormy_NY

« Reply #3651 on: Sep 03, 2011, 12:15 AM »

The Willow hole .... It was a hell of a hike ...But what a hole . Popped my cherry there .   :w00t:

H.T.

« Reply #3652 on: Sep 03, 2011, 04:23 AM »
The Willow hole .... It was a hell of a hike ...But what a hole . Popped my cherry there .   :w00t:
ya ok ........well when was the LAST time you even caught a fish anyway ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P

Stormy_NY

« Reply #3653 on: Sep 03, 2011, 07:16 AM »
ya ok ........well when was the LAST time you even caught a fish anyway ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P

Heading up today Zippy .... Bringing the boy for the first time .. So we will see how long that lasts   ;D

NJGOOSEBUSTER1

« Reply #3654 on: Sep 03, 2011, 10:13 AM »
  HEY GUYS, CHECK OUT THE TOPIC ABOUT A KID THAT GOT ARRESTED FOR KEEPING A ATLANTIC SALMON IN VERMONT.  THE STATE MADE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM, TYPICAL.   THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #3655 on: Sep 03, 2011, 10:17 AM »
HT I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU, THERE IS WAY TO MUCH BS ON THIS BS THREAD NOT RELATED IN THE LEAST TO FISHING AND HUNTING.  ITS SEPTEMBER GUYS, TIME TO SACK UP , SPOOL UP, SHARPEN UP AND LOCK AND LOAD.  ALOT MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST MYSELF ARE SIMPLY SKIPPING ALL THE BASEBALL POSTS AND PAGES OF IT AND SIMPLY READING SNAGGERS POSTS IN BLUE.   THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY IMPORTANT INFO POSTED THE LAST FEW DAYS.  THERE SO MANY BASEBALL POSTS THAT I THOUGHT I WAS ON THE WRONG THREAD.    8) PUT ON THE POLORIZED GLASSES AND START LOOKIN BOYS, ITS GO TIME. ;)
ya , it must be terrible to have to skip some friendly bantering before you get to find out what the fish are doing without checkin for youreself  :blink:
gooooo yanks 1st place again baby  :flex:

NJGOOSEBUSTER1

« Reply #3656 on: Sep 03, 2011, 10:23 AM »
ya , it must be terrible to have to skip some friendly bantering before you get to find out what the fish are doing without checkin for youreself  :blink:
gooooo yanks 1st place again baby  :flex:
I actually am a yankees fan Dots, but im just saying that we had post after post after post of ball game stuff.    Come on man,  its fishin season!   And i will be checking for myself this week.   I cant wait. 

fishgalore

« Reply #3657 on: Sep 03, 2011, 10:29 AM »
I'm not trying to steal anyones thunder but the DSR is reporting anglers seeing some fish on the move from the estuary on up. No big numbers just a steady stream of fish. Kind of a vague report.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3658 on: Sep 03, 2011, 10:35 AM »
I'm not trying to steal anyones thunder but the DSR is reporting anglers seeing some fish on the move from the estuary on up. No big numbers just a steady stream of fish. Kind of a vague report.

this is from dsr an hour ago....can you say sugar coating!!!!

Anglers have been reporting some movement throughout the run. However, overall it seems to be a pretty slow day. I did see fish rolling in the estuary , but it is hard to say when they will make the move into the river. I hope everyone is still doing their rain dance!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #3659 on: Sep 03, 2011, 10:38 AM »
I actually am a yankees fan Dots, but im just saying that we had post after post after post of ball game stuff.    Come on man,  its fishin season!   And i will be checking for myself this week.   I cant wait. 
its all good man just bustin balls  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.