FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084131 times)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #3720 on: Sep 04, 2011, 05:48 PM »
Shane, Its rainin good here Bud!!!!!!! Lets hope it keeps up for a couple days make them salmon run!!!!-- Jr.

Some coming from the west. Hopefully it stays together as it moves up

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #3721 on: Sep 04, 2011, 05:55 PM »
Some coming from the west. Hopefully it stays together as it moves up
It stopped here, must be moving on.
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3722 on: Sep 04, 2011, 07:57 PM »

Only got a couple 2 minute down pours here... not much rain... Very slow day today, guys here went out early down low and literally had no hook ups but a couple random ones....no one fished mid day in the heat, just hung out and drank. ....... had a few guys out this evening that brought back one...said they seen about a dozen moving at dark and hit 4.......  my buddy stopped at Oswego and hit 4 in a half hour up at the dam on his way back to Ithaca.... wish I had better news but that's it for today........still in between runs.....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #3723 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:04 PM »

Only got a couple 2 minute down pours here... not much rain... Very slow day today, guys here went out early down low and literally had no hook ups but a couple random ones....no one fished mid day in the heat, just hung out and drank. ....... had a few guys out this evening that brought back one...said they seen about a dozen moving at dark and hit 4.......  my buddy stopped at Oswego and hit 4 in a half hour up at the dam on his way back to Ithaca.... wish I had better news but that's it for today........still in between runs.....

Thanks Shane!!!
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

esox v

« Reply #3724 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:10 PM »
Saw a report on SC and there were some hookups and landing fish in the DSR according to that report. Just saying.
Came By the DSR around 3:30 and there were no more 8 to10 cars in the parking lot. fishing must be GREAT !!  ::) ::) ::) Ball park was the most crowded of all the place's we stopped.... Saw no fish hooked or caught today... stopped at the rt3 bridge and could see 2 boats from the bridge.... on the way back could see a red and green coming down in the dark.
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

fishgalore

« Reply #3725 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:15 PM »
Came By the DSR around 3:30 and there were no more 8 to10 cars in the parking lot. fishing must be GREAT !!  ::) ::) ::) Ball park was the most crowded of all the place's we stopped.... Saw no fish hooked or caught today... stopped at the rt3 bridge and could see 2 boats from the bridge.... on the way back could see a red and green coming down in the dark.

Ok thanks esox. What is a red and green?

esox v

« Reply #3726 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:22 PM »
Ok thanks esox. What is a red and green?
Navigation lights on a boat coming down after dark from way up !!

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

SNAGGER

« Reply #3727 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:33 PM »

Cells are just starting too pop in our area..could be a focal point for rain tonight...we'll see!!!!  Got my camera ready for storms if they get going....We got cheated today.. :'(
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

fishgalore

« Reply #3728 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:41 PM »
Navigation lights on a boat coming down after dark from way up !!

Duh, i got 'em on my boat, thanks

Stormy_NY

« Reply #3729 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:43 PM »
Ahhhhhh  A REAL Cup of Coffee  !!!  ;D

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #3730 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:55 PM »
Ahhhhhh  A REAL Cup of Coffee  !!!  ;D
where were you yesterday  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???we were up there  ::) ::) ::) ::) :-* ???

esox v

« Reply #3731 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:55 PM »

Cells are just starting too pop in our area..could be a focal point for rain tonight...we'll see!!!!  Got my camera ready for storms if they get going....We got cheated today.. :'(
Saw a big rainbow in the sky out your way when we were pulling out just before dark !! BRING ON THE RAIN !!

adam2000

« Reply #3732 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:56 PM »

Looks like a nice one right over you and the res. Hopefully it will dump some

adam2000

« Reply #3733 on: Sep 04, 2011, 09:03 PM »
where were you yesterday  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???we were up there  ::) ::) ::) ::) :-* ???

See you in the morning at franks. Better not have that dodge in my spot or my ford will plow right through it

SNAGGER

« Reply #3734 on: Sep 04, 2011, 09:18 PM »

Cells continue to pop in our area..now theres a convergence line exploding connecting to the main line out near buffalo..  great set up to get big rains in Oswego county....pouring like hell right now..satelite's out.....  theres hope for Tuesday yet...

R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.