FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084108 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread
« Reply #4560 on: Sep 23, 2011, 05:33 PM »
Oh we are so going to get yelled at for hanging out on the Snaggers thread .....

It took some reading to catch up... ;D  Keep an eye on the radar..if we get an inch and a half of rain..all hell is going to break loose boys!!!!  screw 50 hook ups..can you say 80 or 100..... 8)
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

fishgalore

« Reply #4561 on: Sep 23, 2011, 05:37 PM »
Oh we are so going to get yelled at for hanging out on the Snaggers thread .....

Stormy this is me standing next to you. Can you guess which one is you?  LOL

adkroy see.....................what you've done???!!!!

dmntd169

« Reply #4562 on: Sep 23, 2011, 05:38 PM »
Probably about 30 seconds..........I think. That was a nice pic of you on the photo thread with that King? I think......... or was it a Coho..........can't remember........another senior moment.

it was a king...but had already been hooked atleast once that day (had 3 hooks in its side/ belly) and had very little fight in her, even on the 6# leader I was running looking for trout  :-\
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
       ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><(((((((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

kowboy

« Reply #4563 on: Sep 23, 2011, 05:39 PM »
wow had alot of reading to catchup on, thought i was going to c UFC SR 1 lmao. All i know is ive finished my jungle time for the next 3 months and im going to do nothing but fish and hunt. I dont know how to fish the river at this time, dont know where to go, or what time all i know is im going tomarrow and will enjoy because im fishing and not working. Good luck to all

fishgalore

« Reply #4564 on: Sep 23, 2011, 05:40 PM »
Fishgalore - great read you posted - thanks for posting it. Made me feel your pain when that BP shark headed to the lake (happens to everyone).

If you feel better using that Muskie Rod next time - go for it.... Use Muscle to fight Muscle...

Best of Luck to You.

Thank you..........glad you enjoyed it.

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #4565 on: Sep 23, 2011, 05:40 PM »
adkroy see.....................what you've done???!!!!

fishgalore

« Reply #4566 on: Sep 23, 2011, 05:42 PM »
wow had alot of reading to catchup on, thought i was going to c UFC SR 1 lmao. All i know is ive finished my jungle time for the next 3 months and im going to do nothing but fish and hunt. I dont know how to fish the river at this time, dont know where to go, or what time all i know is im going tomarrow and will enjoy because im fishing and not working. Good luck to all

Pay backs are a b^%@ch!  :o :laugh: That's what I saw when I got home today..............several pages.

Stormy_NY

« Reply #4567 on: Sep 23, 2011, 06:27 PM »
  It took some reading to catch up... ;D  Keep an eye on the radar..if we get an inch and a half of rain..all hell is going to break loose boys!!!!  screw 50 hook ups..can you say 80 or 100..... 8)

I don't know buddy ... looks like most of it is sliding East of you ..... But the River Master just posted that it is pouring and good things are going to happen ... So it must be so .....

esox v

« Reply #4568 on: Sep 23, 2011, 06:45 PM »
 Careful with them big sticks and heavy line... don't want to see anyone get killed with a split shot.... All fun and game till someone(Adam) loses an eye....
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #4569 on: Sep 23, 2011, 06:50 PM »
Careful with them big sticks and heavy line... don't want to see anyone get killed with a split shot.... All fun and game till someone(Adam) loses an eye....
how about this becomes a joke next year, not 2 days after it happened. im serious i almost lost my eye not just got hit in the eye. my retina was almost fully detached. my glasses saved me

esox v

« Reply #4570 on: Sep 23, 2011, 06:53 PM »
 Was that you stormy on Am 570.... It was all good till the Senator Douglaston part.... ;D ;D ;D Thought that voice sounded familiar... Give EM H#LL Stormy !

Was going to work all weekend ... but with the near death Situation I had yesterday... work can wait !! looks like the fishing will be good.... For some people..................

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #4571 on: Sep 23, 2011, 06:56 PM »
scott check your pm, ill call you in a bit phone is dead and im across the river

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #4572 on: Sep 23, 2011, 06:57 PM »

Not pouring here...just some steady light rain again...radar keeps shrinking near us and re building over western NY and the catskils....aint lookin good for us up here Stormy..maybe we'll get lucky and something will form later...
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Stormy_NY

« Reply #4573 on: Sep 23, 2011, 06:58 PM »
Was that you stormy on Am 570.... It was all good till the Senator Douglaston part.... ;D ;D ;D Thought that voice sounded familiar... Give EM H#LL Stormy !

Was going to work all weekend ... but with the near death Situation I had yesterday... work can wait !! looks like the fishing will be good.... For some people..................

Yeah ... Senator Douglaston ...That was a gaff huh ..... JR comes on my Facebook page all the time and bust my b%%s. It was pretty good of him to let me on out of topic ... Then Ranger Todd comes on and looked like a jerk ... I gave him hell on his FB page .  

Adam ... You need a hug buddy ?

esox v

« Reply #4574 on: Sep 23, 2011, 06:58 PM »
how about this becomes a joke next year, not 2 days after it happened. im serious i almost lost my eye not just got hit in the eye. my retina was almost fully detached. my glasses saved me
I figured that's what the scoop was.... Detached Retina... I always wear Glasses.... ALWAYS.. My kid too... He took a #6 blue fox to the head battling a 40" Northern.. Mangled his glasses and cut his forehead.. could have been bad

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.