FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084201 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread
« Reply #4890 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:41 PM »
crazy wasn't even the word for it.... it almost got boring how many fish were there!

That's all I heard today was how crazy it was..had my blood pumping and i was just cutting them!!!...those fish will be headin up tonight for the big weekend..
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #4891 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:44 PM »
hey adam u gonna be there next weekend   need some help with grandson   only 9   2nd time up   any help appreciated!!!!!!!!   RICK

This upcoming or the weekend of the 9th

Stormy_NY

« Reply #4892 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:47 PM »
OMG .... watched a guy get freaking nailed with split shot right in the middle of the forehead .... took him to his knees ..when he stood up and turned around face was covered in blood ...... That my friends is going to leave a Mark!

adam2000

« Reply #4893 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:47 PM »

Brian and Coleen it was an absolute Pleasure meeting and fishing with you guys today ..... KC great to meet you also. Frank also graced us with his presence ... Coleen impressed all the boys landing that one !

Adam your still a putz    ;D  Great day today .... Pretty packed with guys but everyone played well together on our side.  

That pic was so good we had to give it another view !

Putz huh. Once again I had to show you where they were laying and you got tree 7 hrs before me

Stormy_NY

« Reply #4894 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:48 PM »
 nice limit you brought up to the fillet station Stormy...I was impressed!!!! ;D

:-*  :-*  :-*

adam2000

« Reply #4895 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:49 PM »
OMG .... watched a guy get freaking nailed with split shot right in the middle of the forehead .... took him to his knees ..when he stood up and turned around face was covered in blood ...... That my friends is going to leave a Mark!

Yes it will

go-phillies

• THE HECK WITH WORKIN!! TIME FOR FISHIN!!!!!
« Reply #4896 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:49 PM »
This upcoming or the weekend of the 9th
weekend of the 7th
9/11/2001 FOREVER     -if fishing was a job,  nobody would retire,  a bad day fishing still beats a good day workin, so I finally gave up workin ,, another year, another excuse to get up to A.O.L.   FISH ON!! salmon River N.Y.!!!

Stormy_NY

« Reply #4897 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:50 PM »
Putz huh. Once again I had to show you where they were laying and you got tree 7 hrs before me

La La land I tell ya ......

adam2000

« Reply #4898 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:52 PM »
weekend of the 7th

Sure will ill give him the rod everytime. Just make sure he doesn't let it go. Its not a expensive rod but was bought at 430 in the morning with money won at a all night drunken poker game at snaggers. So it has meaning and its about 10 yrs old. Lol

adam2000

« Reply #4899 on: Sep 29, 2011, 08:55 PM »

Really your words when you got  back from shanes.  " your not in the good spot"  and where did you finish out the day

kowboy

« Reply #4900 on: Sep 29, 2011, 09:14 PM »
It did leave amark i saw it and the blood trail he was leaving. Oh and sorry ur pole broke today frank as u said it got a warranty

fishgalore

« Reply #4901 on: Sep 29, 2011, 09:20 PM »

Hey remember the Tuna rod you were talkin about and said to leave home? Well, I won't need to bring that up any longer. Got me a new Wildriver that'll do the job just as good....................I think. But the Avid Float & CP will get a good work out too. I might have to wait til next year though to land me a fresh King seeing I won't be up again til November.

SNAGGER

« Reply #4902 on: Sep 29, 2011, 09:36 PM »

Forgot to add this to todays run of the century report..picked up 5/8's of an inch of rain last night and another quick .40 today with that thunderstorm...just about an inch total here in Altmar..I'm sure more fell in pulaski...creeks inched up a little more tonight, that should get that big run moving tonight...they'll be up here by saturday.....what else is there too say...great king run today in pulaski, plain flat out "silly" ..... especially the lower you went  ....... multiple guys here hit 60 or 80   crazy stuff....Good times!!!!!.... ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Dark Cloud

« Reply #4903 on: Sep 29, 2011, 09:42 PM »

Forgot to add this to todays run of the century report..picked up 5/8's of an inch of rain last night and another quick .40 today with that thunderstorm...just about an inch total here in Altmar..I'm sure more fell in pulaski...creeks inched up a little more tonight, that should get that big run moving tonight...they'll be up here by saturday.....what else is there too say...great king run today in pulaski, plain flat out "silly" ..... especially the lower you went  ....... multiple guys here hit 60 or 80   crazy stuff....Good times!!!!!.... ;D

I think im going to be sick. I bet Tanks roller would have been good today...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

SNAGGER

« Reply #4904 on: Sep 29, 2011, 09:47 PM »
I think im going to be sick. I bet Tanks roller would have been good today...

it would have been "Sick"..  this was a "good one"
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.