FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084294 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread
« Reply #5265 on: Oct 09, 2011, 04:26 PM »
honest  offer   fishglore   i'll help  anyone  ,  great  sport  and  theres  plenty  of  fish  here  ....  and  as  far  as  traffic  i  had  no  problem   getting  threw  town  and   going  threw  D&D's  line  to  get a  coffee  within 5  minutes ....

and  you  can only  be  a  resident  of  one  state  ...if  that   fishing  lic   doesn't  match  your   driving  lic   your  going  to  get  tickets  and  now  it's  a  felony
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

bb4

« Reply #5266 on: Oct 09, 2011, 04:53 PM »
Trapper, If no one else is taking you up on your offer, I would love to.  I have wanted to learn how to fish for salmon and steelhead for some time now. Let me know.
Bill

filetandrelease

« Reply #5267 on: Oct 09, 2011, 05:28 PM »
hey trapp you have been so nice lately ,i was wondering have you been going to church or just becoming and ol softy  ::) but all joking aside guys if he offers it you better jump on it  :thumbup_smilie: cause he can walk the walk

griz104

« Reply #5268 on: Oct 09, 2011, 05:29 PM »
you would be wrong..

The example I provided is from real world,

not interweb legal theory.

believe what you will,

I have no dog in fight, except to prevent someone from acting on incorrect legal advice on a fishing website.

your mileage obviously varies.

Resident License

To qualify for a resident license, one must be domiciled in New York State for more than 30 days immediately preceding date of application for a license. Property ownership in New York State is not a residency criterion.

Residency is that place where a person maintains a fixed, permanent and principal home and to which such person (regardless wherever temporarily located) always intends to return, evidence of which includes that such person votes or is registered to vote in that place in elections for any public office other than school board (if under 18, the residence of parents or legal guardian shall be deemed such person's residence).

Active members of the United States Armed Forces stationed in the State, and full-time college students (citizen) in residence in the State during the school year (proof required) also qualify for resident licenses.

I don't mean to shite in your Wheaties my friend but you are wrong!! This is straight from the DEC site..I have a lease stating where i live utility bills and you are telling me i have no right to obtain a Resident Fishing Lic.. Totally wrong..i have had Wardens check me and NOT once have i received a ticket...Oh by the way still have a Pa. Drivers Lic also...I am done on this subject.. not getting into a pissing contest with anyone!!

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #5269 on: Oct 09, 2011, 05:34 PM »
bill  your  welcome  to  go  anytime!  just  pm me a  contact  number!   fillet something hit  me    ya  catch more  flys  with sugar  ...but who wants  blow  flys???  but  if  we  take  these  sour  puss people  out  fishing , get them into a  few  good  fish  ...they  gotta  smile!!!!.....takes  us !  were a  couple  miserable  old  farts  but  were  happy  cause  we  fish!  it's  gotta  work  who  can  stay  mean with a  25 lb  fish  on  the  other  end  of  the  rod??????

and  griz  seriously    if  you  don't  change  your  drivers  lic over  and  you get checked  your  going to  get whacked  .....  ask any issueing agent  ...i'm not a  know  it all fact is  i'm not a  very bright  crayon  in the  box at all , but  i'm telling you  what i know  ... your  in a  catch 22  if  your a  resident  with the  fishing  lic  then why didn't you change  the  driver lic over????  just  think about it and  call and ask the  DEC  ....
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

bb4

« Reply #5270 on: Oct 09, 2011, 06:16 PM »
Trapper, PM sent.
Bill

draketrutta

« Reply #5271 on: Oct 09, 2011, 06:44 PM »

Resident License

To qualify for a resident license, one must be domiciled in New York State for more than 30 days immediately preceding date of application for a license. Property ownership in New York State is not a residency criterion.

Residency is that place where a person maintains a fixed, permanent and principal home and to which such person (regardless wherever temporarily located) always intends to return, evidence of which includes that such person votes or is registered to vote in that place in elections for any public office other than school board (if under 18, the residence of parents or legal guardian shall be deemed such person's residence).

Active members of the United States Armed Forces stationed in the State, and full-time college students (citizen) in residence in the State during the school year (proof required) also qualify for resident licenses.

I don't mean to shite in your Wheaties my friend but you are wrong!! This is straight from the DEC site..I have a lease stating where i live utility bills and you are telling me i have no right to obtain a Resident Fishing Lic.. Totally wrong..i have had Wardens check me and NOT once have i received a ticket...Oh by the way still have a Pa. Drivers Lic also...I am done on this subject.. not getting into a pissing contest with anyone!!

I suggest reading and comprehending, my friend,

I bolded the important parts for you.

<'}}}}>><  *** just say NO to DPviaBAJwithADK-QTIP *** <>>{{{{'>

filetandrelease

« Reply #5272 on: Oct 09, 2011, 06:52 PM »
check it out boys thats all i'm saying it's your butts

esox v

« Reply #5273 on: Oct 09, 2011, 06:57 PM »

Resident License

thats a tough one to get around......
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #5274 on: Oct 09, 2011, 06:59 PM »
Can we get back to posting how everyone did this weekend on the river, or at the very least how much the Jets suck compared to the Patriots lol
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

griz104

« Reply #5275 on: Oct 09, 2011, 07:25 PM »
bill  your  welcome  to  go  anytime!  just  pm me a  contact  number!   fillet something hit  me    ya  catch more  flys  with sugar  ...but who wants  blow  flys???  but  if  we  take  these  sour  puss people  out  fishing , get them into a  few  good  fish  ...they  gotta  smile!!!!.....takes  us !  were a  couple  miserable  old  farts  but  were  happy  cause  we  fish!  it's  gotta  work  who  can  stay  mean with a  25 lb  fish  on  the  other  end  of  the  rod??????

and  griz  seriously    if  you  don't  change  your  drivers  lic over  and  you get checked  your  going to  get whacked  .....  ask any issueing agent  ...i'm not a  know  it all fact is  i'm not a  very bright  crayon  in the  box at all , but  i'm telling you  what i know  ... your  in a  catch 22  if  your a  resident  with the  fishing  lic  then why didn't you change  the  driver lic over????  just  think about it and  call and ask the  DEC  ....

I have tired for close to a year now to get a NYS Driver's Lic. But i have to have a Copy with raised seal of Birth cert... I have the original from Hospital where i was born with raised seal but Great State of NY won't accept it..Had to send 30 bucks into Pa. for another and now Pa is taking forever to get it back to me..Every other State where i have lived has accepted my Original but not NYS.. Don't ask me why.. As for Voter Registration i also have that from Monroe County Board of Elections..But i applied for that first day i moved up here..Issuing agent has not given me any hassle when i go in to get new lic...

gillkiller13126

• out to get themm
« Reply #5276 on: Oct 09, 2011, 07:34 PM »
there was  some  steelies  at the clam shed  pool  the other  day . ;D

gillkiller  if  ya  emptied  your  mail box  out  we  could  send  you  top  super  secret  tips  advise  and  locations  to fish! ;D

its emptyyy  ;D ;D and i did 4 for 15 todayy got a beautifull coho bright pink belly brought it home n smoked it my gf liked it haha :D :D
RED SOX FTW
 id rather be crappie fishing

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #5277 on: Oct 09, 2011, 07:40 PM »
its emptyyy  ;D ;D and i did 4 for 15 todayy got a beautifull coho bright pink belly brought it home n smoked it my gf liked it haha :D :D

Nice meeting you today Gillkiller  ;D.....Steelies started showing up at the station today...still tons of limits coming in.... ;D  Awesome weather!!!!!  8)
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

gillkiller13126

• out to get themm
« Reply #5278 on: Oct 09, 2011, 07:43 PM »
  Nice meeting you today Gillkiller  ;D.....Steelies started showing up at the station today...still tons of limits coming in.... ;D  Awesome weather!!!!!  8)
it was awsome meeting you snagger wish i coulda stayed longer but the guys i was with wanted to go fishing haha.  and it was beautiful weather, i found 6 holes in my waders lol. gotta get em patched up.  i still havent seen any steel. must be doin sumthing wrong haha
RED SOX FTW
 id rather be crappie fishing

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #5279 on: Oct 09, 2011, 07:47 PM »
it was awsome meeting you snagger wish i coulda stayed longer but the guys i was with wanted to go fishing haha.  and it was beautiful weather, i found 6 holes in my waders lol. gotta get em patched up.  i still havent seen any steel. must be doin sumthing wrong haha

Very nice talkin to you....get a hold of me when we can walk on water.  Take care.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.