FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084296 times)

griz104

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread
« Reply #5865 on: Oct 26, 2011, 02:08 PM »

fishshack

« Reply #5866 on: Oct 26, 2011, 02:10 PM »
I checked out Dawn's webcam today and thought something was strange.  The sun was shining, yet the weather channel said it was overcast.  There were two guys wading shirtless as well. Hmmmmm. The real kicker was watching the guy on shore tackle a salmon swimming in low water.

For future reference I don't think Dawns cam is "live", I think she made a feed or something and runs a loop. 

Yea- she's been running that same loop for at least a month now. Not really all that "live".

esox v

"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

« Reply #5868 on: Oct 26, 2011, 02:20 PM »
 Now the Jim Rieths off Am 570... who's Stormy going to call to complain about DSR !! :rotflol: :rotflol:

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

« Reply #5869 on: Oct 26, 2011, 02:26 PM »
Who proof reads this stuff ?? Most trout over the legal limit ?? I know what they mean but that sounds funny..................

Prizes include a 50/50 cash payback to winners, with prizes awarded for the largest trout, most trout over legal limit, and LOTAC Pride award to the entrant that collects the most trash. Garbage will collected at the fishing access parking lot on county Route 2A near the Oswego County solid waste transfer station.

griz104

« Reply #5870 on: Oct 26, 2011, 03:08 PM »
Who proof reads this stuff ?? Most trout over the legal limit ?? I know what they mean but that sounds funny..................

Prizes include a 50/50 cash payback to winners, with prizes awarded for the largest trout, most trout over legal limit, and LOTAC Pride award to the entrant that collects the most trash. Garbage will collected at the fishing access parking lot on county Route 2A near the Oswego County solid waste transfer station.

Ole Conook should win that hands down with his snagged Steelhead...

the_mad_iceman

• I can't put my arms down!
« Reply #5871 on: Oct 26, 2011, 04:05 PM »
Well how did you guys do today in this 1100 cfm???  People have been quiet!

lehigh vally

« Reply #5872 on: Oct 26, 2011, 04:07 PM »
oh, I forgot to mention there wasn't a leaf in the river either...
That's the best report i herd in a while...thanks for the info!!

lehigh vally

« Reply #5873 on: Oct 26, 2011, 04:09 PM »
Well how did you guys do today in this 1100 cfm???  People have been quiet!
  I think the fish are finally getting a little brake 

wiredstone

« Reply #5874 on: Oct 26, 2011, 06:55 PM »
They are tired from all the fish they hooked ::) ;D I am coming up next Thursday night. Going for Eyes then Steelies in the morning. Got caught up at work ,so it is time to fish. Have to head back Friday night then coming back The next wed, for 5 days.  :thumbup_smilie:
wooo fish on. Never mind

lehigh vally

« Reply #5875 on: Oct 26, 2011, 06:57 PM »
They are tired from all the fish they hooked ::) ;D I am coming up next Thursday night. Going for Eyes then Steelies in the morning. Got caught up at work ,so it is time to fish. Have to head back Friday night then coming back The next wed, for 5 days.  :thumbup_smilie:
  OK, that answered my question

yarn em in

« Reply #5876 on: Oct 26, 2011, 08:26 PM »
whats up?i dont know if this is going to work but lambasteem i'l be up tomorrow around 8am. i will stop up to lodge in morning.

Stormy_NY

« Reply #5877 on: Oct 26, 2011, 08:30 PM »
Now the Jim Rieths off Am 570... who's Stormy going to call to complain about DSR !! :rotflol: :rotflol:

:w00t:  I can not believe Hannity owns the air waves @ 3pm up state now...... I agreed with about 10% of JR had to say ... But his local interviews were great.

I HATE HANNITY !  Yeah thats right I said hate ..... On a brighter note ... or green shall we say ... Hollywood killed the Eyes tonight ..... Still hunting Bone .... That's right I said Bone and NOT meat @!

:w00t: :flag:

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #5878 on: Oct 26, 2011, 08:34 PM »

:w00t:  I can not believe Hannity owns the air waves @ 3pm up state now...... I agreed with about 10% of JR had to say ... But his local interviews were great.

I HATE HANNITY !  Yeah thats right I said hate ..... On a brighter note ... or green shall we say ... Hollywood killed the Eyes tonight ..... Still hunting Bone .... That's right I said Bone and NOT meat @!

:w00t: :flag:
you better shoot a doe old man or your going to have to kill some chickens before you starve to death ??? ??? ??? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Stormy_NY

« Reply #5879 on: Oct 26, 2011, 08:38 PM »
you better shoot a doe old man or your going to have to kill some chickens before you starve to death ??? ??? ??? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Plenty of cows around I can poach before I have to eat my girls  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.