FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084252 times)

gillkiller13126

• out to get themm
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread
« Reply #6345 on: Nov 19, 2011, 11:23 PM »
jonas  pm  to  me .

I know you have dyslexia, so you may want to read my posts again.  Show me a vile word I wrote.  Idiot is all, I'd hardly call that vile.  However, I was called a dick, dbag, and other words that didn't make it through the site's sensors.  Selective reading???  And then you have the nerve to make sexual innuendos on a "family site".    I'd say that's more vile than idiot.  Nowhere did I challenge anyone to a fight.  I said if you want to beat me up, go ahead.  That has nothing to do with fighting.  However, I was told by a couple posters I'd get wet.  More selective reading???

And no thanks on your offer.  I know what kind of "sportsman" you are.  I've heard the lining stories, fishing spots out, burning spots, etc.  You've shown your colors on this site and others.  You and your buddies keep trolling away on the forum.  I'll continue to land and release fish properly without snagging, throwing them on the bank, gilling them, then flopping them back without care.  And just as important, I won't defend those that do.  Goodbye.
 my  reply ....

For the rest of you I'm done, I said what I needed to.  Go ahead and flame away, I'll get more laughs at so called sportsmen.  I may/may not be out there Monday.  Feel free to beat me up, if it makes you feel better.

I WILL call people out on it, no matter how many people try to pull the tough guy act.  If it's really worth it for them, go ahead and attack me on the river like the Mahoneys.

those  are  challenges!!

However, I was called a dick, dbag, and other words that didn't make it through the site's sensors.  Selective reading???  not  at  all !   and  you  are  correct     however   you  don't  know  what   i  pm's   to  them  !  also  2  wrongs   don't  make  a  right  ...if  they  did   then  according   to  your  logic  if  joe  snags  a  steelhead   and  keeps  it  then  i   can   snag  a  steelhead  and  keep  it !!!!

number  3   you love  to  judge  people  and  rate  them  to  your  morality  so lets  go  there  ...  first  half  the  guys  you  just  bashed  are    vets!   and  fought  for  your  freedom  ... abunch  more   have   volenteered    in  the  stocking  programs  and  river  improvement  ....  i'm  sorry  but  i  don't  remeber  you   helping  us   clean  the  river  last   year  or  help     carry  fish????

and  heres  the  most  serious  thing  of  all    first   your   going  to  jump on  the  wrong  person  son and    either  get    hurt  or  worse  ,  or  your  going  to  get  arrested   for  harrassment  during  a  legal  activity!  ..... your   a  young  blood  and  think  you  know  it  all   but  son  your  going  down  the  wrong  path
good  luck  and  may  God  bless

ps     add  rude  to  your  short  comings  son   to  talk  to  someone  then  block  there  reply   is  rude  i  ask  you to  go  fishing  as  a   guster  of  friendship  !   ....

hey trapp you know id always take you up on a fishing offer  ;D
RED SOX FTW
 id rather be crappie fishing

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #6346 on: Nov 19, 2011, 11:25 PM »
  it's a soap opera, should here the stuff at the bars, this place is my bar room now, but it was crazy back in the day and hear it still is.  I have fun adam, so do my friends.
you know im always having fun. Until ice hits then serious business

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #6347 on: Nov 19, 2011, 11:27 PM »
you know im always having fun. Until ice hits then serious business
 stay away from me on the ice, i'm the grumpiest mf you ever met. >:(  Can't wait to gang up on stormy with you, he's in for it this year brother, all my ice stuff is already out, honing up the weapons of mass "Destruction"....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #6348 on: Nov 20, 2011, 04:06 AM »
let  me  announce  right  here  me  and  filet  are making  plans  and  if  we  team up  you  youngins  got no chance  agaist  team  "OLD  FART".......................you  guys  can only  wish  ya  were  as  good..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-p51fvYLc
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

« Reply #6349 on: Nov 20, 2011, 04:08 AM »
hey trapp you know id always take you up on a fishing offer  ;D

and  you  are  a  gentleman,a sportsman  and  i would  recommend   you  to anyone  as a  fishing  partner!

draketrutta

« Reply #6350 on: Nov 20, 2011, 05:14 AM »

i'm  sorry  but  i  don't  remeber  you   helping  us   clean  the  river  last   year  or  help     carry  fish????

No big surprise that the Deputy Dawg is associated with LOTAC.

Some of them lunatics encourage each other to get in the faces of other people and confront them - similar to the PETA types that interfered with game hunts in NJ in the recent past.

What's next with these losers? Sabotaging foot trails with spike strips to stab through the bottoms of felt wader boots?

The biggest joke is that they get wound up trying to "save" a commercially-exploited, man-made fishery that relies on hatchery fish, and relentlessly lobby to lower the creel limits so noone can keep any... Bunch of fools.

Trapper - you have a big heart offering to take the little Nazi fishing with you.
I, on the other hand, possess a zero-tolerance level for wannabe nitwits and would probably wind up chumming the chump.

later

<'}}}}>><  *** just say NO to DPviaBAJwithADK-QTIP *** <>>{{{{'>

wiredstone

« Reply #6351 on: Nov 20, 2011, 05:35 AM »
Well its back to working on my snowmobile. I will be ready for ice this year. Hope it comes soon. See you guys on the ice.  :tipup:
wooo fish on. Never mind

duffy

« Reply #6352 on: Nov 20, 2011, 06:18 AM »
Or the trannie on the GMC, glad it made it home, had fun on the river yesterday  ;D

wiredstone

« Reply #6353 on: Nov 20, 2011, 06:27 AM »
lol. I made it home. Taking the trans pan off today and changing filter. Hope for the best. Screwy weekend. At least I got some good fishing in . Nice group of guys we fished with. Back to work. ::)
wooo fish on. Never mind

hunterdeneugene

« Reply #6354 on: Nov 20, 2011, 08:14 AM »
Hey Jona.....SC called, they want their village idiot back.  OK, just kidding.  The way I see it there are 2 factions on the river.  The DSR Holier than Thou crowd that believes paying $45 dollars to fish the river makes them a step above anyone else that fishes the river.  They hang out over on that other site....the one I'm banned from LOL!  Then you have the guys on this site, who go out and do, have fun and because they put up numbers, have to be doing something wrong..illegal...or unethical.  Not so, but because were all not sporting Simms waders, top of the line fly rods and reels and look like LL Bean poster boys we are somehow beneath them....well I say sit on it and spin.  I enjoy this site, enjoy reading and sometimes posting.  Keep on keepin' on and remember why we do this.  It's fun and keeps our minds off other chit like work....family crisis....bills....ect ect.  The time spent out there is a momentary vacation from the BS that life can throw at us.  Be good......

trapper2000

« Reply #6355 on: Nov 20, 2011, 08:30 AM »
hunter    a  little  laugh  ...i  have  a  harding  fly  reel  setting  here  ,  cost  more  then  most  of  there   cars  ...... and  a    sage   i  tied  myself  ....  like  i'm  going  to use  those  on salmon  river?????  lol  give  me  a  st  croix  and  a reddington  reel  ...i  want   hodgeman   boots  ,i  want  a  hodgeman  jacket  (as    in my  thread lol )  i  want  a  rocket taper  line  so i look  like  a  masterful  fly caster  .,..give  me  the  cheap  clip on    sun  glasses  .....  now  let  me  get  on here  and   post   and  burn  spots  (  all  public  fishing  areas  :blink:)  ....  i  invite   anyone  to  fish  with me  ,  anyone  can   look in my  fly boxes   ,i'll  even toss  ya  a  few  flies....  i'll  help  anyone   ,  any time  .....  the  reason  ...i  am a   real  sportsmen , i  am  a  real  flyfisherman  .....

Lunch_Box

• Fish on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6356 on: Nov 20, 2011, 08:52 AM »
Trap, one of these days I am gonna meet you on the river and shake your hand, you are a true sportsman, some people on this site and others lol could learn a lot from you.
"livin the dream"
"when the float drops, the BS stops!!!!!!!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #6357 on: Nov 20, 2011, 09:00 AM »
Hey Jona.....SC called, they want their village idiot back.  OK, just kidding.  The way I see it there are 2 factions on the river.  The DSR Holier than Thou crowd that believes paying $45 dollars to fish the river makes them a step above anyone else that fishes the river.  They hang out over on that other site....the one I'm banned from LOL!  Then you have the guys on this site, who go out and do, have fun and because they put up numbers, have to be doing something wrong..illegal...or unethical.  Not so, but because were all not sporting Simms waders, top of the line fly rods and reels and look like LL Bean poster boys we are somehow beneath them....well I say sit on it and spin.  I enjoy this site, enjoy reading and sometimes posting.  Keep on keepin' on and remember why we do this.  It's fun and keeps our minds off other chit like work....family crisis....bills....ect ect.  The time spent out there is a momentary vacation from the BS that life can throw at us.  Be good......

On that note... I wanted to make a fishing report, that snow and snow melt has brought the River temps down...they vary from the upper 30's in Pulaski to the the lower 40's up River... This has caused the easier bead bite to taper a bit, but at the same time has opened up other oppertunities, I had guys in the last 5 days start to pick steelies up on your tradtional winter time things like a half nightcrawler and pink worms... Egg sac's have been taking fish, after you have fooled your bead fish, only for the pink worm to grab a couple more after that bite slows...
            I've had guys at the staircase, a bunch at the long bridge, head of the town pool, head of the big black, ball park riffles, papermill, but recently was forced to send people on big walks at places like behind the steelhead lodge, down to the glass hole and even the head of the snag as the refrigerator pools , bovines and some other more off the wall spots have gotten crowded lately.. That snaggers pool has been on fire, the turn above it(we call it the head of the snag/can) and the riffles 1/4 mile well below the trestle leading into the hemlock has been on a tear tooo.
      4 years ago all my steelheaders would have been in that 1 mile stretch DSR leased from the property owners, what we called the lower and little black, but with that gone we've had to push more people upriver into tighter and tighter areas, all my guys atleast.......
       The slow pools have been very slow and traditional long float drifts are gay and always have been, guys here who are the higher hookers have been fishing the oxygen rich head of pools or what I call riffles(any water that's waist deep, with white water leading to a boulder seam or micro tailout). I can talk about this now as most of my steelheaders are done for the year and once it gets cold everyone just comes to Altmar anyways. Even the DSR guys come slumming up river after there fantasy world freezes in..funny when Altmar sucks early on, we can't go there, isn't it great....as you can tell I'm still upset about my good friend being called an idiot..
    Well the waters still low, so watch out for other jealous anglers, they are getting grumpy about the people who can hook fish regularly.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

trapper2000

« Reply #6358 on: Nov 20, 2011, 09:46 AM »
snag   i  think  your  friend  was  just  tring  to  share  a  great  fishing  experance  ,  and  i  would  like  to  thank  him  for  doing  so  ....   next  time  he's  up let  me  know  i'd  love  to  shake   hands  with  the  gent  and  maybe  wet  a  line  ....   and  that  goes  for  you  too old  boy!

esox v

« Reply #6359 on: Nov 20, 2011, 10:12 AM »
No big surprise that the Deputy Dawg is associated with LOTAC.
   :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: Now thats a big suprise !! Jon A is associated with LOTAC  .....
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.