FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084122 times)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread
« Reply #7020 on: Dec 13, 2011, 04:23 PM »
yesterday the boat parked above us was killing them and another boat comes down and parks. the boat that was there first says " can you move your boat ? you parked right where we have been casting. the other boat says back " you want me to move for you?     I was dying laughing

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #7021 on: Dec 13, 2011, 04:24 PM »
Where's the barrel? Just below the bridge in Altmar? From LV's response I gather that might just be it. Were you there in the am Trap? If you were I just missed meeting you.

GrnDrake I liked your posts along with LV's just above this one!

it's  just  above  the  school  house  hole   and  sorry  i  did  sir , i look  forward  to  meeting  you  ....  today  was  my  worse   fish  catching  day  this  year !  but  seeing   dot   land  a  fat  pig  made  it  a  great  day!!!!  not  sure  if  the  fish of  his  smile  was  bigger   ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

« Reply #7022 on: Dec 13, 2011, 04:27 PM »
yesterday the boat parked above us was killing them and another boat comes down and parks. the boat that was there first says " can you move your boat ? you parked right where we have been casting. the other boat says back " you want me to move for you?     I was dying laughing

it  was  crowded  and  all kinds  of  problems  ....  ed  getting  yelled at today  was just  stupid  guy  yelled  at him and  said   "i  was  going  to  fish  there" ??????  the  good  thing is  drowning  dots   simply  laughed and  made a  joke  of it ...  i blame  this  hostility on a  lack of  good  coffee and a  cough  drop or two

Gillripper1

• looking for a stolen 11' loomis.. and a dead guy.
« Reply #7023 on: Dec 13, 2011, 04:37 PM »
That's ridicules  ???  ???  I got the idiot on sunday pretty good...stood behind him mocking the shi* out of him while he was yelling at Mark. He never left the water, i might of went in and confronted him but i wasn't in my waders and i was holding my good camera. People need to keep there mouths shut and fish, if you want to b***h stay the **** home, if you think some one wronged the river call DEC and LET IT GO!!!!!!
I was there too.. The guy was yelling at Mark, hopeing a warden was in ear-shot. It is called Steelie envy. I wish i went over and smashed him in the mouth. Dumb ****censored word****.
"One thing becomes clearer as one gets older and one's fishing experience increases, and that is the paramount importance of one's fishing companions"  John Ashley-Cooper

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #7024 on: Dec 13, 2011, 04:45 PM »
it  was  crowded  and  all kinds  of  problems  ....  ed  getting  yelled at today  was just  stupid  guy  yelled  at him and  said   "i  was  going  to  fish  there" ??????  the  good  thing is  drowning  dots   simply  laughed and  made a  joke  of it ...  i blame  this  hostility on a  lack of  good  coffee and a  cough  drop or two

Funny Trap. I was fishin a run tonight, hit 6 landed 1 in about 45 minutes, then I got pinched out by a few people..  No biggie, my back was hurting too much too say anything, so I just moved on..Humorous though.  ;D  I usually don't get too worked up on this River if I can help it.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

trapper2000

« Reply #7025 on: Dec 13, 2011, 04:48 PM »
i  know  we  all  can have  tempers  and  what happens  is  wrong  but  hitting  someone  means  being  arrested  and  so on , your  best  bet  call the  DEC  and  press  charges  , it's  called harressmrnt  during a  legal  activity  !!!!  why  take  chances  on  being  fined  jailed  or  sued  over a  moron!  

trapper2000

« Reply #7026 on: Dec 13, 2011, 04:49 PM »
  Funny Trap. I was fishin a run tonight, hit 6 landed 1 in about 45 minutes, then I got pinched out by a few people..  No biggie, my back was hurting too much too say anything, so I just moved on..Humorous though.  ;D  I usually don't get too worked up on this River if I can help it.
  it  was  funny  snag  but  ed  was a  gentlemen  !!!!!  i  take  my hat off  to  him  ...good  example !

fishingaddict

• Fishing is not an addiction, Its the CURE!
« Reply #7027 on: Dec 13, 2011, 04:52 PM »
Was a slow day on the river today and I was there before the sun came up...   went 2-7  One really nice colored male.   Nice to meet you drowndin dots, also good to see you again trapper.
Fish fear me!

Drifter_016

« Reply #7028 on: Dec 13, 2011, 05:02 PM »
it  was  crowded  and  all kinds  of  problems  ....  ed  getting  yelled at today  was just  stupid  guy  yelled  at him and  said   "i  was  going  to  fish  there" ??????  the  good  thing is  drowning  dots   simply  laughed and  made a  joke  of it ...  i blame  this  hostility on a  lack of  good  coffee and a  cough  drop or two

I once had a guy rag on me for fishing "HIS" water.
I was on the other side of the river fishing off a high bank right at my feet.   ::)
He continued to b!@tch until I started back around to his side of the river. That's when he ran away like a little girl. 
I fished his spot.   ;D
This was on another NY trib.

fishgalore

« Reply #7029 on: Dec 13, 2011, 05:16 PM »
I once had a guy rag on me for fishing "HIS" water.
I was on the other side of the river fishing off a high bank right at my feet.   ::)
He continued to b!@tch until I started back around to his side of the river. That's when he ran away like a little girl. 
I fished his spot.   ;D
This was on another NY trib.

LMAO

lehigh vally

« Reply #7030 on: Dec 13, 2011, 05:35 PM »
Forgot about this cool shot i took sunday morning, landed a very nice female about a half hour later  ;D  and i also have a pic of the fish landed by Mark on Sunday, this shot was taken moments after landing it  :-\  I don't know...looks like it was in the mouth to me

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #7031 on: Dec 13, 2011, 05:47 PM »
Wish you were there today bro , this old yells at me to stop , he was fishing his way down to that hole . I laughed and yelled back YOU WANT ME TO MOVE FOR YOU  ;D dude just says so you are gonna fish there and that's that  ??? love it  :-* :-* :-* Got the ofer from yesterday off my back now ill be able to sleep . Oh and Adam .... Keep you're tip down dumb A$$  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: no seriously it works  ;)

wiredstone

« Reply #7032 on: Dec 13, 2011, 05:48 PM »
 :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:
wooo fish on. Never mind

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #7033 on: Dec 13, 2011, 05:48 PM »
Was a slow day on the river today and I was there before the sun came up...   went 2-7  One really nice colored male.   Nice to meet you drowndin dots, also good to see you again trapper.
Ditto .

fishaddict73

« Reply #7034 on: Dec 13, 2011, 06:00 PM »
I'm talking about the young kid ( 20 yr old ) that kept one fish.............I think he only landed 2 before noon and was using a trout bead, not a fly with a spinning reel set up. He only had like a few hook ups by noon time and kept one that was not foul hooked. There were 2 older guys that were landing fish after fish. I have no clue what went on with them except I saw they were slammin em. gotch galore.  i think i seen him.anyway like the majority of us, I'm just there to fish and freeze my .... off. ya if you ever get the chance, he is a top notch guy.  So is Shane. Guys will give it to you straight , ya know? When are you back up? Would'nt mind wetting the line with ya.

It sounds like the guy was loud mouthed and accusing everyone.

You met up with Trapp, dang, would have liked to met him. I was just above the bridge (lfz) on the same side as you. We went to lunch about noon and then I napped before the ride home. My 2 buds came back for an hour and a half before we left.
Goin' ta get' em!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.