FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084121 times)

Dark Cloud

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread
« Reply #7320 on: Dec 19, 2011, 06:43 PM »
Thunderstruck!!

Thunderstruck, Hells Bells, and Back in Black!...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

kowboy

« Reply #7322 on: Dec 19, 2011, 07:22 PM »
Great pics guys some good looking fish there and the video was awesome. Im going to try and make it up for the next 3 days so any info on where i may start would b appreciated, ive been wanting to walk and put on some ny miles as ive been putting alot of miles in in illinois and now its time for some hills and rivers instead of flat grain fields lol. anyone going out and wanting some company give me ashout as ill b needing all the help i can get.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #7323 on: Dec 19, 2011, 07:49 PM »
Must be nice to battle and land a brute like that without even getting your jeans wet.

You better cut that nonsense out - b4 people start accusing you of walking on water... ;D

Sweet...

Those artic muck boots kick @ss man .... I can fish from the bridge to the second set of wires without putting waders on, can't hit all the spots, but I hit my share.  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

rakerdave

« Reply #7324 on: Dec 19, 2011, 08:23 PM »
Nice pics guys . Can't wait to get back

fishgalore

« Reply #7325 on: Dec 19, 2011, 09:06 PM »
All fish swam off just fine. Soon as I got them in the water BAM! they where gone! I think the hooks that stuck in the fish do more damage then the 30 seconds for a picture. I removed hooks and flys out of three fish yesterday.. My fly box is looking good!  ;D

Nice........glad you guys did well.

NJGOOSEBUSTER1

« Reply #7326 on: Dec 19, 2011, 09:53 PM »
  Those artic muck boots kick @ss man .... I can fish from the bridge to the second set of wires without putting waders on, can't hit all the spots, but I hit my share.  ;D
Hey Shane, Im coming next week, tried to send you a pm but your box is full.   Me and 2 friends are going with Northwoods drift boating.   Send me a pm and i will respond to you.

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #7327 on: Dec 19, 2011, 10:12 PM »
 8) pics guys!  I like to ice fish...but love the steel more!

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #7328 on: Dec 20, 2011, 04:42 AM »
Here's a video.. Some of the vid footage is a little shakie enjoy..
http://youtu.be/8kLRrSFsRfM
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

rakerdave

« Reply #7329 on: Dec 20, 2011, 08:52 AM »
Any of u guys that live up there know anything about the house that is for sale by the end of the sportsman by the Steelhead lodge .  I think century21 has it we called and they new nothing about it . But they have a sing in the front yard ?any help would be great . Cause I'm not from the area

KingPerch

« Reply #7330 on: Dec 20, 2011, 11:40 AM »
Great pics guys some good looking fish there and the video was awesome. Im going to try and make it up for the next 3 days so any info on where i may start would b appreciated, ive been wanting to walk and put on some ny miles as ive been putting alot of miles in in illinois and now its time for some hills and rivers instead of flat grain fields lol. anyone going out and wanting some company give me ashout as ill b needing all the help i can get.
Yea, OK!! I set you up with a rig and on your first drift...BAM!....steelhead!! Very next cast...BAM!...another hit!! You have learned this river pretty quick my friend!! ;)  You picked up right where you left off 20 weeks ago!!! Great fishing with you today kowboy!! KP went 0-3 and kowboy went 1-2 when I left at noon!! If anybody wants to know all the locations for line snags in Altmar....Let me know!!! I went at least 25-35 on snags today. Even went lighter with shot size after I noticed the river was dropping today!! Good times kowboy!!--KP  Life is Good! ;)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #7331 on: Dec 20, 2011, 12:36 PM »

Glad to see you get out and have some fun KP , we are gonna have to fish that river together sometime  8)

KingPerch

« Reply #7332 on: Dec 20, 2011, 01:00 PM »

Glad to see you get out and have some fun KP , we are gonna have to fish that river together sometime  8)
The other store is just about complete Eddie....We didn't have to go back to Henrietta!! Does feel good to get out and enjoy life every now and again!! ;) Wonder what tomorrow will bring?..... :whistling:--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #7333 on: Dec 20, 2011, 03:35 PM »
Chirs was back at it again today! ;)

16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

kowboy

« Reply #7334 on: Dec 20, 2011, 04:34 PM »
What agreat day. KP thanks for the help and company. This was my first fish of the day and as kp said the first drift. Oh and

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.