FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Tony(Surf) back in hospital  (Read 1541 times)

LLT

Tony(Surf) back in hospital
« on: Apr 15, 2011, 01:31 PM »
I came home and saw a truck in the yard.Thought he went fishing with friends.A stranger came to door about 15 minutes ago-told me he was a paramedic-and that Tony is down in Concord again.Will let you all know when I know anything.
LLT

canoeist

Re: Tony(Surf) back in hospital
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2011, 10:06 AM »
Any word?

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2011, 08:16 PM »
I'll say a prayer for Tony and his family.  Get well quick Surf to fish again.

surflizard

« Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2011, 06:53 AM »
I apologize for all the drama folks ! I'm back home again, Thanks to an Admitted Prescription Overmedication, I suffered a low blood pressure arrhythmia[irregular heart beat] and I had to go back in ! :cursing:  I followed the Doctors orders to the letter and I got another Ambulance ride for my trouble ! Please forgive my Sarcasm, But I can't help it ! Overmedication resulting in Accidental Death is Responsible for over Two Thirds of the Medical Malpractice Suits in our courts today ! Hmm, Interesting Little Factoid !  :whistling: Don't mind me, I'm just really Frustrated by the Blasay and Casual Indifference of these Medical "Professionals" !! Sorry for the Rant folks, I guess I should of asked for some of the Just Be Happy pills !  :wacko:

canoeist

« Reply #4 on: Apr 17, 2011, 07:03 AM »
I apologize for all the drama folks ! I'm back home again, Thanks to an Admitted Prescription Overmedication, I suffered a low blood pressure arrhythmia[irregular heart beat] and I had to go back in ! :cursing:  I followed the Doctors orders to the letter and I got another Ambulance ride for my trouble ! Please forgive my Sarcasm, But I can't help it ! Overmedication resulting in Accidental Death is Responsible for over Two Thirds of the Medical Malpractice Suits in our courts today ! Hmm, Interesting Little Factoid !  :whistling: Don't mind me, I'm just really Frustrated by the Blasay and Casual Indifference of these Medical "Professionals" !! Sorry for the Rant folks, I guess I should of asked for some of the Just Be Happy pills !  :wacko:

Those bastids...keep the fighting spirit. You're gonna wanna it for the big stripers in June!

JustOsmo

« Reply #5 on: Apr 17, 2011, 07:34 AM »

1fish@atime

« Reply #6 on: Apr 17, 2011, 08:00 AM »
Know your frustration very well Tony. They have tried to kill my wife twice...by accident...ooops...here let me run your educated a$$ off the road....OH you almost died??? OOPS!! driving isn't a exact science you know...I'm a practicing driver.... ::) ::) ::)
 Glad they didn't succeed in their ignorance and your back home....continued recovery to you and for your own piece of mind, research the meds they have you on...one I'm skeptical of is Crestor..to many lawsuits  for me..
Keep that fighting spirit, we are right there behind ya.  ;)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #7 on: Apr 17, 2011, 08:40 AM »
Glad to hear that you're OK Tony.

threeten

• I fish,therefore,I lie!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:54 PM »
sorry to read about your troubles,keep up the fight.  don't have much love for doctors and lawyers,don't trust 'em really.
glad to hear your home!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.