FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cuse is gonna be # 1 (Other mods please leave here. thanks, Roy)  (Read 88634 times)

tracker 1

Re: Cuse is gonna be # 1
« Reply #105 on: Mar 09, 2012, 07:03 PM »
 Not feeling comfortable right now. Cinci zone  is throwing the orange for a loop.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #106 on: Mar 09, 2012, 07:11 PM »

Scoop needs to see a proctologist to remove his head from his arse  >:(

tundra1

• Keep your rod tips up!!
« Reply #107 on: Mar 09, 2012, 07:28 PM »
throwin bricks for sure!!!!!! ??? :o
Troll Baby Troll

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #108 on: Mar 09, 2012, 08:11 PM »
Cincy deserved that win.....congrats to them. I'm gonna root for them to win the big east tourny. But back to SU for the NCAA.

tundra1

• Keep your rod tips up!!
« Reply #109 on: Mar 09, 2012, 08:20 PM »
cinci sure couldnt miss.......syr loss even with waiters big game. :o
Troll Baby Troll

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #110 on: Mar 09, 2012, 09:05 PM »
yup cincy shooting 8-10 three pointers in the first half really hurt, free throws really hurt too, thats my biggest complaint. i think it is good for the team that they lost . get some rest and prepare for what really counts . number 1 seed no matter what , so better it happened now then in 2 weeks

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #111 on: Mar 09, 2012, 09:45 PM »

Ya Ya Ya , still sucks .  >:(

Munson

« Reply #112 on: Mar 10, 2012, 12:10 AM »
Cincinnati basically had 4 point guards on the floor for most of the game.  That was the factor in them getting the open 3 point shots.
  SU will not face a team that is structured like that in the NCAA tournament.    Back to a smothering zone, forcing turnovers and fast break scoring !

gotabig1

« Reply #113 on: Mar 10, 2012, 02:45 AM »
Hopefully this loss will serve as a wakeup call. I'd rather see them lose the Big East than choke in the first round of the "big dance". LETS GO ORANGE!!!!!

fishshack

« Reply #114 on: Mar 10, 2012, 03:55 AM »
Hopefully this loss will serve as a wakeup call. I'd rather see them lose the Big East than choke in the first round of the "big dance". LETS GO ORANGE!!!!!

Bingo!!!  Hopefully this gets them to start playing with a chip on their shoulder again. There are bigger fish to fry.

Flukeman

« Reply #115 on: Mar 10, 2012, 06:50 AM »
You are not going to win many games shooting 50% from the foul line and having sloppy turnovers. Top that off with playing lazy and not playing the zone the way they were supposed to in the first half did not help. I have no idea what has happened to scoop the last couple of weeks. For some reason he has been slowing our offense down to a crawl, whether were running out or running our sets.

iceice

• FISH HARD
« Reply #116 on: Mar 10, 2012, 06:54 AM »
Cuse needs to get off to a good start,they haven't been consistant at all with that.Shooting and rebounding the fricking ball would be nice.Cinci is a well coached team and shot lights out last night!! THE BIG DANCE IS COMING.Can't wait.
2005 17FT LUND MR PIKE                                                                                       
 90hp MERCURY OPTIMAX
WALKER DOWNRIGGERS
JUST ADD WATER!!!

Munson

« Reply #117 on: Mar 10, 2012, 10:41 AM »
You are not going to win many games shooting 50% from the foul line and having sloppy turnovers. Top that off with playing lazy and not playing the zone the way they were supposed to in the first half did not help. I have no idea what has happened to scoop the last couple of weeks. For some reason he has been slowing our offense down to a crawl, whether were running out or running our sets.

Having 4 speedy point guards on the floor is what took SU out of their game.    It was a well coached game by Cincinnati's coach.  Those 4 guys were always back on defense before SU could set anything up and they were always pulling SU's players away from the middle which left their big guy open for those offensive rebounds.   It wasn't a fluke !   It was a premeditated plan by Cincy but like I said earlier, SU will not face another team that is structured like Cincy.
   Syracuse lost in the semi finals of the Big East tourney in 2003...............The won the National Championship !

rnksurfnturf

« Reply #118 on: Mar 10, 2012, 11:23 AM »
Its a good reality check....get the loss out of the way and knuckle down, buckle down do it, do it, do it!!!!!

Cincy shoots 8 for 10 3's early....su goes down by as much as 17...cant hit the broadside of a barn....and comes back to almost win!
That I think says alot
It reminds of nascar and how some of the drivers would fall all the way to the back at daytona and dega and then see how long it would take to get back to the front!

The 'Heim will have them ready to go!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #119 on: Mar 10, 2012, 12:11 PM »
Having 4 speedy point guards on the floor is what took SU out of their game.    It was a well coached game by Cincinnati's coach.  Those 4 guys were always back on defense before SU could set anything up and they were always pulling SU's players away from the middle which left their big guy open for those offensive rebounds.   It wasn't a fluke !   It was a premeditated plan by Cincy but like I said earlier, SU will not face another team that is structured like Cincy.
   Syracuse lost in the semi finals of the Big East tourney in 2003...............The won the National Championship !
I believe cincy got lucky.  4 of those 3 pointers is the first half where junk luck shots.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.