FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cuse is gonna be # 1 (Other mods please leave here. thanks, Roy)  (Read 88658 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: Cuse is gonna be # 1
« Reply #135 on: Mar 11, 2012, 08:26 PM »

I see SU in New Orleans for sure , we got a date with Kentucky  ;D

Eagle Ed

• http://www.mypage.com/mypic.gif
« Reply #136 on: Mar 12, 2012, 02:15 PM »
Easy bracket for cuse. Only worry is wisconsin

If I were Wisconsin I would worry about Montana first.

Eagle Ed :o

OTIS

« Reply #137 on: Mar 13, 2012, 01:40 PM »
Mello's out!  I say we sink like a stone in the second round... >:(  Is it really that hard to keep this guy eligible?
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

tracker 1

« Reply #138 on: Mar 13, 2012, 02:56 PM »
Mello's out!  I say we sink like a stone in the second round... >:(  Is it really that hard to keep this guy eligible?
Agreed we are done. I have Vanderbilt going to finale 4 and could see Kentucky ,Vanderbilt finals. What was it, academics ?

backbake

« Reply #139 on: Mar 13, 2012, 03:11 PM »
Agreed we are done. I have Vanderbilt going to finale 4 and could see Kentucky ,Vanderbilt finals. What was it academics ?

sounds like academics, but I haven't heard a definitive word yet....well at least they got the #1 seed in the East prior to this coming out...timing is everything, eh???

tracker 1

« Reply #140 on: Mar 13, 2012, 03:15 PM »
I doubt he will be back next yr.

backbake

« Reply #141 on: Mar 13, 2012, 03:41 PM »
I doubt he will be back next yr.

argh, what a revolting development....what next???? This (on top of everything else thats gone down with the program) is gonna hurt well beyond the tournament.....it makes me wanna wretch....time for Kita to shine (gasp)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #142 on: Mar 13, 2012, 03:44 PM »

Crap  :'(

Snitchols

« Reply #143 on: Mar 13, 2012, 03:47 PM »
I can’t imagine its grades again because they are always a semester behind in that.  I’m guessing failed drug test and with all that came out they have to follow their own policy on something that isn’t mandated by the NCAA.  Who knows????? ???

knotreelly

« Reply #144 on: Mar 13, 2012, 03:51 PM »
Mello's out!  I say we sink like a stone in the second round... >:(  Is it really that hard to keep this guy eligible?
there goes my sheet, passing mcas and sat must be easier then passing gym 101.

unreel

« Reply #145 on: Mar 13, 2012, 04:43 PM »
sounds like academics, but I haven't heard a definitive word yet....well at least they got the #1 seed in the East prior to this coming out...timing is everything, eh???

It's hard to pass basket weaving when you're all doped-up :D :D :D

KingPerch

« Reply #146 on: Mar 13, 2012, 04:51 PM »
It's hard to pass basket weaving when you're all doped-up :D :D :D
Kinda hard to pass classes when your passing something else...around!! I hope SU pulls together tighter and pulls it off. With out Melo at the basket....I gotta say they're doomed!! :-\

Simply amazing after the Defensive player of the big east award he got, and the season they are having, that he would be so selfish to not carry good grades and character to help his team win a possible title!! Unbelievable!!  SELFISH!!  My .02....I'm done!!--KP 8)

GO SYRACUSE!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #148 on: Mar 13, 2012, 05:35 PM »
We don't have to worry about Wisconsin now. No way can we beat ksu with no center

Flukeman

« Reply #149 on: Mar 13, 2012, 05:42 PM »
I think they are still going to get to the Elite 8, at that point anything can happen. We were 2-1 without Melo, it's not the end of the world. Some other guys need to step up like they did in the first Cincy game without Melo when they won. Besides, no one knows what is going to happen with other teams going forward with injuries, bad calls, and let downs. All they need to do is get through this weekend and then they will have some time to make adjustments.

But all you fair weather sally's, give up   ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.