FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cuse is gonna be # 1 (Other mods please leave here. thanks, Roy)  (Read 88629 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: Cuse is gonna be # 1
« Reply #150 on: Mar 13, 2012, 05:44 PM »
I think they are still going to get to the Elite 8, at that point anything can happen. We were 2-1 without Melo, it's not the end of the world. Some other guys need to step up like they did in the first Cincy game without Melo when they won. Besides, no one knows what is going to happen with other teams going forward with injuries, bad calls, and let downs. All they need to do is get through this weekend and then they will have some time to make adjustments.

But all you fair weather sally's, give up   ;D
I like you're attitude  ;D

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #151 on: Mar 13, 2012, 06:02 PM »
I think they are still going to get to the Elite 8, at that point anything can happen. We were 2-1 without Melo, it's not the end of the world. Some other guys need to step up like they did in the first Cincy game without Melo when they won. Besides, no one knows what is going to happen with other teams going forward with injuries, bad calls, and let downs. All they need to do is get through this weekend and then they will have some time to make adjustments.

But all you fair weather sally's, give up   ;D
its a huge blow to their confidence .They're all done.  I think NCAA will be dropping the hammer on su soon

bcons

« Reply #152 on: Mar 13, 2012, 06:24 PM »
its a huge blow to there confidence . There all done.  I think NCAA will be dropping the hammer on su soon

Unfortunately I agree 100%.   The only bright spot is baseball is coming & the sox rule!
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

adam2000

« Reply #153 on: Mar 13, 2012, 06:56 PM »
Now he says he is going to the draft. See you in canada or europe, maybe he can play on the same team as devindork. What a idiot. Just comeback next year

northernmaddness

« Reply #154 on: Mar 13, 2012, 07:47 PM »
i wouldnt let him come back. not after letting his teamates and fans down again. see ya later. there doomed now. lets hope waiters just takes over

Special Ed

« Reply #155 on: Mar 13, 2012, 07:55 PM »
its a huge blow to there confidence . There all done.  I think NCAA will be dropping the hammer on su soon
They're, their, there.......pick one.  ::) ;D

adam2000

« Reply #156 on: Mar 13, 2012, 08:04 PM »
They're, their, there.......pick one.  ::) ;D
happy

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #157 on: Mar 13, 2012, 08:42 PM »

Well if Melo goes Noel should be a shoe in . And DC jr. is a upgrade .... still sucks for this year but crazyer things have happened we could still make a run , I think Christmas is better on the boards .

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #158 on: Mar 14, 2012, 07:55 AM »

Despite all the distraction the team will almost certainly become the top ranked team in the country after Ohio State and Kentucky lost today  :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
This is the first post of this topic.....How it wish it were true....hunts2long

Snitchols

« Reply #159 on: Mar 14, 2012, 08:11 AM »
Unfortunately I agree 100%.   The only bright spot is baseball is coming & the sox rule!

Who knows:  Maybe this is what will cause the rest of the team to rally big time and prove all those naysayers wrong; who says they can't do it without Melo.  I for one still have them winning in 1 of the 2 brackets I put together.  Remember that they are still kids and of course they read all that negative crap that's out there now.  Let's go 'Cuse and make a run!!!!!!!!

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #160 on: Mar 14, 2012, 09:57 AM »
Hey, if the Giants can win the superbowl, then Syracuse should be able to win the tournament.  ;D

ship of fools

« Reply #161 on: Mar 14, 2012, 11:11 AM »

Sox rule  ......   their rule is beer and chicken are allowed in the clubhouse....   just like in my over 45 old mans league  :o

ship of fools

« Reply #162 on: Mar 14, 2012, 11:12 AM »
Now he says he is going to the draft. See you in canada or europe, maybe he can play on the same team as devindork. What a idiot. Just comeback next year

If he can't pass his courses this year he probably won't get any smarter during the offseason  ;)

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #163 on: Mar 14, 2012, 11:19 AM »
Melo ..... You Big Dummy. 
shut up and fish

fishon35

« Reply #164 on: Mar 14, 2012, 12:25 PM »
IMO, the problem is they peaked way to early and seems like they have lost the love of the sport for this season...  I hope they play well, but like every sports commentator in the nation says, the seniors have GOT to step it up

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.