FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414903 times)

coachwarner

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #150 on: Apr 23, 2012, 07:10 PM »
Hope release does better in a boat than on a snowmobile  :w00t: ;D
"Release sit down in the boat and behave!!! stop throwing the anchor out we are trying to drift"

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

KingPerch

« Reply #151 on: Apr 23, 2012, 07:13 PM »
Hope release does better in a boat than on a snowmobile  :w00t: ;D
"Release sit down in the boat and behave!!! stop throwing the anchor out we are trying to drift"

OMG!!!! :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :thumbup_smilie:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

coachwarner

« Reply #152 on: Apr 23, 2012, 07:29 PM »
"Anymore shenanigans out of you mister !!! your gonna get put in TIME-OUT with Mrs Filet"  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

KMaz9697

« Reply #153 on: Apr 23, 2012, 08:18 PM »
Does anyone know something about renting a cottage for a week/weekend at a time?? Nothing fancy

messages appreciated!

bcons

« Reply #154 on: Apr 23, 2012, 08:40 PM »
Does anyone know something about renting a cottage for a week/weekend at a time?? Nothing fancy

messages appreciated!

Ooo ooo. I know, I know!   You find someone who rents camps, then you discuss a price, you pay that amount of money, they give you keys.  While there you enjoy the lake.
Did I get it right?
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #155 on: Apr 23, 2012, 08:41 PM »
On a serious note a little more info os needed.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

reeleyz

« Reply #156 on: Apr 24, 2012, 05:04 AM »
They don't have gates open at cod? ??? ???  What are they waiting for ???  Rain till friday & lakes up what's going on?

I would hope the gates are open, if not we are going to have a problem...

KMaz9697

« Reply #157 on: Apr 24, 2012, 05:36 AM »
Ooo ooo. I know, I know!   You find someone who rents camps, then you discuss a price, you pay that amount of money, they give you keys.  While there you enjoy the lake.
Did I get it right?

Sounds perfect! Now to find someone who rents camps....

bcons

« Reply #158 on: Apr 24, 2012, 07:10 AM »
Ok, there's a singlewide mobile home that's decent, 2bdrm fully furnished, just bring linens & food.
Deck & gas grill, close enough to the lake you can spit & hit water.  Wide open view.  Fish can be caught right from shpre there.  Most of the fishing hotspots are within a couple mins by boat. Swimming is decent.  Dock & boat lift maybe available depending on what week.  $375/wk.

bcons

« Reply #159 on: Apr 24, 2012, 07:14 AM »
You can also try Apps.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #160 on: Apr 24, 2012, 11:25 AM »

Give Apps landing a call in Cleveland, 315 675 8334.......theres cabin rentals just down the road near Godfrey too, I think its called abc cottages.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

BudMan

« Reply #161 on: Apr 24, 2012, 11:59 AM »
I'd try App's first. They'll provide accommodations and put you on top of any species of fish you want.

filetandrelease

« Reply #162 on: Apr 24, 2012, 07:00 PM »
Hope release does better in a boat than on a snowmobile  :w00t: ;D

sorry coach got the 2 mixed up ,boat and sled that is  :w00t:

bcons

« Reply #163 on: Apr 24, 2012, 07:16 PM »

Quote from: filetandrelease l :Pink=topic=50785.msg544252#msg544252 date=1335312048
sorry coach got the 2 mixed up ,boat and sled that is  :w00t:
I thought it was Lance that confused the open water & ice gear.  Wasn't it him that tried to float on a shanty & stood up suddenly in a jon boat?   (Sorry lance had too.) :P :-*

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #164 on: Apr 24, 2012, 07:27 PM »
I thought it was Lance that confused the open water & ice gear.  Wasn't it him that tried to float on a shanty & stood up suddenly in a jon boat?   (Sorry lance had too.) :P :-*
Well now Bcons ... filet ... or .... release had something to do with the floating shanty  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: However that is a good one  :rotflol: :rotflol:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.