FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415164 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #181 on: Apr 26, 2012, 08:24 AM »
I was just talking to some of the boys at the shop last night regarding the lack of posts on mff! I  simply said everyone gets in a knot this time of year unless they're hitting the pans and trout, waiting for the walleye opener. I'm all good friends, just having fun. Don't know what all the fuss is about.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #182 on: Apr 26, 2012, 08:26 AM »

Smile for cripes sake , you're fishing ..... and doing well evidently  ;D ;D

walleye1

« Reply #183 on: Apr 26, 2012, 08:57 AM »
There's got to be something in the air!  I've been going through similar BS just about everywhere I go lately!Let’s all simmer down, turkey and walleye are just around the corner.  Hang in there a little longer and we’ll all get through this down time!

FM, get out your guitar and we’ll all sing Coumbia!  ;D

I'm betting it's just your attitude.  ;) ;D You ready to kill some birds?

OTIS

« Reply #184 on: Apr 26, 2012, 10:49 AM »
I'm betting it's just your attitude.  ;) ;D You ready to kill some birds?

I've been told that before!  But I still don't believe it! ;D

I took Nick out last Sunday.  From sunrise until we left we had birds gobbling all over, but we only had a hen come in to our set up.  We looked like Abbot and Costello in that blind once that bird came in!  Thank god it wasn't a jake or heaven forbid a tom, we would have both had a heart attack!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

walleye1

« Reply #185 on: Apr 26, 2012, 12:08 PM »
I've been told that before!  But I still don't believe it! ;D

I took Nick out last Sunday.  From sunrise until we left we had birds gobbling all over, but we only had a hen come in to our set up.  We looked like Abbot and Costello in that blind once that bird came in!  Thank god it wasn't a jake or heaven forbid a tom, we would have both had a heart attack!

I'd have paid good money to have been a fly on the wall of that blind! If you want a hand calling them up let me know. I'll bring my secret weapon.  :evil: 

OTIS

« Reply #186 on: Apr 26, 2012, 12:16 PM »
I'd have paid good money to have been a fly on the wall of that blind! If you want a hand calling them up let me know. I'll bring my secret weapon.  :evil: 

I was laughing, thinking how glad I was that no one was around to watch us!

It's tough now.  No hunting this weekend, and next weekend is walleye season.  We'll probably go again on the 12th.  It would be a heck of a ride for you, we could do a mid morning hunt if ya wanted.

'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #187 on: Apr 26, 2012, 01:19 PM »

8 1/2 days.  8)
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #188 on: Apr 26, 2012, 02:15 PM »

8 1/2 days.  8)
yah maan :afro:!!! won't be long now !!!

Spikehorn11

« Reply #189 on: Apr 26, 2012, 05:48 PM »

Pretty sure there is a fishing reports and conditions thread , this is a diehards thread FOR FUN .  ;D ;D ;D

Didn't the BS thread and this one get merged?

I like this one to just relax and discuss everything.

bcons

« Reply #190 on: Apr 26, 2012, 06:06 PM »
Didn't the BS thread and this one get merged?

I like this one to just relax and discuss everything.
good call spike. I do seem to remember adkroy mentioning he combined the 2.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #191 on: Apr 26, 2012, 09:20 PM »
Who da diehards be round here? I know who they is!!! ;D Not me...... I just like to talk about fishin......and pull the wool over peoples ...i mean sucka's eyes! :D

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #192 on: Apr 26, 2012, 10:35 PM »

I'm glad it got merged, I get confused, the last 3 yrs  i always went to bs thread on shanty and diehards on mff.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #193 on: Apr 27, 2012, 07:26 AM »
There is still two threads..  Diehards and BS thread...    If you want them merged that can be done....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

walleye1

« Reply #194 on: Apr 27, 2012, 07:47 AM »
I was laughing, thinking how glad I was that no one was around to watch us!

It's tough now.  No hunting this weekend, and next weekend is walleye season.  We'll probably go again on the 12th.  It would be a heck of a ride for you, we could do a mid morning hunt if ya wanted.

Who cares about those d**n walleyes.  :whistling: We've got turkeys to kill! Seriously, kill a bird or 2 in the morning then go beat up on walleyes the rest of the day. Let me know when you're going to hunt. I'd most likely be up for an early morning wake up. Getting up is a whole lot easier these days.  ;) ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.