FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414996 times)

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #435 on: May 13, 2012, 02:39 PM »
 Hit Oneida this morning from 630-1130am, the fish we hit yesterday in shallow moved, so we did a couple real long drifts between bouy 109 and 107.... never really found any clusters of fish at any certain depth, just a steady pick, Me and Jimmy put 17 eyes in the boat and dumped a half dozen each...also got some bonus perch while jigging sonars for the frying pan... Second day in arow couldn't use gps tracks on my fishfinder, I think I got to take my battery back, it died again....Another Beautiful weather day again for a second straight weekend, how nice is that...great fun morning.

Good job as usual Shane.

You did alot better than I did ... that's for sure. Yesterday I had a limit in about 25 minutes, and put 30-something more in the boat. This morning ... different story. Took me 3 1/2 hours to get a limit, and another hour to find two more. Funny how things can change in a matter of hours. I saw two huge bait balls today in 25 fow. Fish were zig-zagging up and down the water column, but I couldn't buy a bite. They were spread out pretty thin in the flats, so I resorted to pulling spinners for about an hour. That didn't work either.  :'(

Good day for a boat ride though  ::)

filetandrelease

« Reply #436 on: May 13, 2012, 02:55 PM »

I and release hit the water this morning started shallow and watched release dump 4 in a row ,then he catches 2 perch Omg what a pain ,got my 3 and had to take him out to 30 feet off 1 of my ice spots, he finally gets his limit and don't you know he gets a pickerel out there and 4 more perch i couldn't wait to get him home ,maybe i should just leave him there next time so the tally was filet 3 for 3 release 3 for 7 , 6 perch and a pickerel ,but it was a nice day though ,now i have the rest of the week to unwind at work ,all on sticks , water temp ranged from 56.6- 60.5

Dark Cloud

« Reply #437 on: May 13, 2012, 03:07 PM »
Awesome Freddy!!!
But whos who?
The guy in the green Thorne B hat look sharper...  ;D
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

filetandrelease

« Reply #438 on: May 13, 2012, 03:11 PM »

well thats easy the grumpy looking one on the right is release and the good looking guy on the right is me [filet]  ;)

Dark Cloud

« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2012, 03:17 PM »
Glad "the Twins" got into some fish and didnt kill each other...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #440 on: May 13, 2012, 03:20 PM »
Nice pictures SCG!

My girlfriend got a big kick out of the picture of your daughter (picture #4) where she is all camo'd up ... except for her little silver slip shoes ... LoL ... That's a classic!

That's to funny! your the second person to comment about that lol.. I didn't even think about her shoes.
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

filetandrelease

« Reply #441 on: May 13, 2012, 03:24 PM »
That's to funny! your the second person to comment about that lol.. I didn't even think about her shoes.

i think it is stylish  :thumbup_smilie:, she might be setting a new trend for girls who fish

filetandrelease

« Reply #442 on: May 13, 2012, 03:25 PM »
Glad "the Twins" got into some fish and didnt kill each other...

he knows better  ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #443 on: May 13, 2012, 03:31 PM »
Release is becoming a real pain huh Freddie? I hope he straightens up before next ice season! By the way...how did that new color handheld work out today? Did you find those two 60' spots that your chip shows? Gotta be a great unit....should get me one! Also, did your navionics chip work in that?  Good job on the fish....all you guys..and gals!--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #444 on: May 13, 2012, 03:37 PM »
think i'm going to get another 2010 chip for it and leave the one in the 113 on the boat , the price was right on the hand held we will see if it holds up , and yes that chip does fit that one

Hookinup

« Reply #445 on: May 13, 2012, 03:42 PM »
think i'm going to get another 2010 chip for it and leave the one in the 113 on the boat , the price was right on the hand held we will see if it holds up , and yes that chip does fit that one
What hand-held do you have Freddie?

filetandrelease

« Reply #446 on: May 13, 2012, 03:46 PM »

i have an h20 black and white but it will not handle a chip newer than 08 , picked up a h2o c which will take a 2010 nav chip ,lots more info ,than my 08

Hookinup

« Reply #447 on: May 13, 2012, 04:09 PM »

i have an h20 black and white but it will not handle a chip newer than 08 , picked up a h2o c which will take a 2010 nav chip ,lots more info ,than my 08

I got a Lowrance Endura Safari real cheap last year. I did the firmware upgrade, and it's supposed to handle my platinum chip. Haven't tried it yet. I was hoping that was what you had.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #448 on: May 13, 2012, 05:32 PM »

Great picture Freddy... :w00t: 

Usually after the weekends over I reflect and study where I fished on my map, but couldn't use my map chip all weekend, battery says 13 volts, use it a few minutes and its dead, just got it in February.  12 volt 12 amp scooter battery.  bummer..had to fish old school just drifting around....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

wiredstone

« Reply #449 on: May 13, 2012, 06:25 PM »
 :blink: :clapping: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :w00t:
I and release hit the water this morning started shallow and watched release dump 4 in a row ,then he catches 2 perch Omg what a pain ,got my 3 and had to take him out to 30 feet off 1 of my ice spots, he finally gets his limit and don't you know he gets a pickerel out there and 4 more perch i couldn't wait to get him home ,maybe i should just leave him there next time so the tally was filet 3 for 3 release 3 for 7 , 6 perch and a pickerel ,but it was a nice day though ,now i have the rest of the week to unwind at work ,all on sticks , water temp ranged from 56.6- 60.5

wooo fish on. Never mind

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.