FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414594 times)

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #660 on: May 25, 2012, 11:33 AM »

What  is that?

bigbuck326

« Reply #661 on: May 25, 2012, 12:41 PM »
 I already sent you your PM with info

rangerrick

« Reply #662 on: May 25, 2012, 01:19 PM »
Fished Maple Bay last night for a couple of hours.  Dropped 2 and caught 1 on Jig and worm in 10 fow.  Fished Billington this morning for about 3 hours.  Caught 2 and missed a bunch in 18-22 fow.  Kids are coming up this afternoon, so i'm hoping we find some fish tonight and tomorrow morning!  Good luck to everyone that gets out!

jlucky

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #664 on: May 25, 2012, 05:43 PM »
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

bauls25

• AKA paul23
« Reply #665 on: May 25, 2012, 09:37 PM »
Anyone fish today?  Was expecting a parking lot full at the launch. Almost empty. Got on the water around 630 with tony and my brother,  were throwing back eyes within a hour. Tony caught a mixed bag of bass, yellows, eyes, drum and this fella.

Good humor getting him in the net. Notice the black spot on his side, no idea what thats about.

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #666 on: May 26, 2012, 05:43 AM »
Nice Cat guys. Cool looking spot.

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #667 on: May 26, 2012, 06:18 AM »
Anyone getting walleye from sylvan beach, im looking to get some from shore?

reeleyz

« Reply #668 on: May 26, 2012, 06:45 AM »
Anyone fish today?  Was expecting a parking lot full at the launch. Almost empty. Got on the water around 630 with tony and my brother,  were throwing back eyes within a hour. Tony caught a mixed bag of bass, yellows, eyes, drum and this fella.

Good humor getting him in the net. Notice the black spot on his side, no idea what thats about.

Nice fat cat.

I headed north last night to camp and the traffic seemed light for a holiday weekend. I hope to get back out on Oneida tomorrow or Monday, save a few.

OneidaLakeEyes

• Ready for Walleye season yet?
« Reply #669 on: May 26, 2012, 08:36 AM »
Wish I could have gotten out! lol. Oh well I was camping up in happy valley for 2 days. Creepy ass place near the cemetary. So weird seeing those dirt trails not covered in snow and have snowmobiles on them. Thats what Im used to  :P
Walleye, Bullhead, Pike, Trout. Its that time of year again.

lehigh vally

« Reply #670 on: May 26, 2012, 09:26 AM »
Finally got over the cold Ive had so we decided to head out last night, saw the storm on the north shore so decided against exploring the west shoals and headed to maple bay where ive had some success jigging.Blue skies. Dropped our lines in and the storm had done a nice 180 and in about 2 min, my buddy got to experience the quick condition changes Ive been telling him about and the storm was right on top of us.Threw some ponchos on and floored it for the shore, had to drive pasy my house again and motored at my top speed of 22mph right through it to the west end of frenchmans. Ive been pickin up 2-3 nice eyes a trip but none of the huge success you guys have been having, this is my first may fishing for eyes. Decided to just do what worked for me last year,trolling. Picked up about 7 huge white perch and sunnies until I moved to around 20 fow. It was gorgeous out one of the most vivd rainbows Ive ever seen. Trolling was the key picked up 4 nice ones on 4 passes a 20,19,18,17. One of the best sunsets Ive seen too. Now that June is coming hopefully ill start doing better as this is what I have experience in. My new boat comes next week then Ill be heading east to troll and stayin west to bass fish. Any advice on what stickbaits are worth trying would be rgeat. I have planers and snap weights to go along with the bottom bouncers and harnesses Ive been running.We had a blast out there.  Just visited my gfs camp which is on henderson harbor on the big lake, doing as much research as possible to try to go up and get some monster eyes up there with the new boat as well as the trout/salmon. Going to be a great summer!Ive learned more on this site in 2 years then I did in the 20 before that living on Oneida because I never had anyone to teach me.Thanks guys!
nice pic's...took a little drive last night looking for some night shots and ended up missing a small t-storm that hit Altmar...Snagger on the other hand was ready and waiting for it   :-\   he ended up getting almost every strike on film  :'(   i did manage one lucky shot while shooting of the docks at the Salmon River in let

Hollywood

« Reply #671 on: May 26, 2012, 10:22 AM »
Incredible pics lehigh!
Just cleaned this morning's fish, one still full of eggs. I imagine these would've been absorbed, I haven't seen any males with milt left...

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #672 on: May 26, 2012, 12:45 PM »
nice pic's...took a little drive last night looking for some night shots and ended up missing a small t-storm that hit Altmar...Snagger on the other hand was ready and waiting for it   :-\   he ended up getting almost every strike on film  :'(   i did manage one lucky shot while shooting of the docks at the Salmon River in let

nice pictures LV as usual bro ;)

filetandrelease

« Reply #673 on: May 26, 2012, 12:59 PM »

went out with my bud the snag had a great early morning did some OLLC numbers and i let him have the bow because I'm such a nice host, water temp was 70-70.4 not bad for how hot it has been and thanks for the lessons snag

and Hollywood we got a 19" male that was leaking 

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #674 on: May 26, 2012, 01:47 PM »
          Wow what a morning Freddy, I'll never forget it as long as I live, I don't fish off boats often in the month of May, man I didn't know what I was missing.. Hadn't fished since last Sunday and that day I got spanked by my 2 buddies bad, today was redemption, I put 33 eyes in the boat(a personal best for me for one morning) and we did well over 50 together, the first couple hours it was like fishing fish creek before the opener. Crazy .....They were active for whatever reason, sometimes you would get bit 3 times in the same cast, we dumped so many fish it was hard to keep track. Fished 530am til noon, most fish coming the first 2 hours.  We were jigging sonars and bucktails......  it reminded me of ice fishin Fred.....Thanks for taking me..   I'm off to bed.....;D

Our limit plus some 9 1/2 inch bull sunfish.

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.