FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414913 times)

KingPerch

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #900 on: Jun 06, 2012, 02:22 PM »
I think I know where there's a bag or two for ya KP!  ;)

I'll give you my "friends and family" discount ... The first ten pounds are free.  :w00t:
;) Thanks Bud!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #901 on: Jun 06, 2012, 02:27 PM »
You are such a non-conformist. KEEP CATCHING THEM WHITES...PLEASE, BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH SMART FISH, IT TAKES A PIECE OF POOP AND A #2 HOOK TO CATCH EM. NOW TRY TO TARGET SOME REAL GAME FISH, THEN SHOW PICS PLEASE.    FUNNY THAT I'VE NEVER MET A PERSON WITH THAT MUCH SUCCESS ON THE WHITE CRAPS ON ONEIDA. ESPECIALLY MY STOMPING GROUNDS....HMMM. SOUNDS LIKKE SENECA RIVER FISH TO ME...........THOSE PESKY WALLEYE......GIVE IT A BREAK PAL, THAT IS A FIRST FOR ME, TO HEAR SUCH NONSENSE. EITHER WAY, LOOKS LIKE FUN WAS HAD, CONGRATS ON THAT. BTH, HOW ABOUT SOME PICS OF THEM "PESKY" WALLEYE"
There are no walleye in your stomping grounds Lance!! Behave yourself bud!!! Coach... tell FM to stop it!! ;D--KP ;)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #902 on: Jun 06, 2012, 05:11 PM »
  Dots, it sounds as if you know what your talking about when it comes to preparing food , do you cook for a living ?
I did for quite a while , got out of it when my wife and I got serious . It is still my passion tho but a resteraunt is no place for anyone who wants to keep a good woman around  ;) I was the Chef at the Blue Water Grill in Bville when I last cooked and spent a good deal of time under some outstanding Chefs while at the Sherwood Inn in Skan. Thanks Tracker , We live near by anytime you want dinner give me a shout  ;)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #903 on: Jun 06, 2012, 07:56 PM »
Nice chop out on the lake tonight! Saw some boats out on the north shore on the way back from my boys baseball game.  Great night for waldos  ;D
Nice job findin em

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #904 on: Jun 06, 2012, 08:00 PM »

i was told all you need is a stick and a net to get them at night  :w00t:  [/quote] Sometimes they even jump into the boat at night!!  :w00t:
Nice job findin em

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #905 on: Jun 06, 2012, 08:01 PM »

Stupid Eyes  ::) ::) :thumbup_smilie:

gatorsin09

« Reply #906 on: Jun 06, 2012, 09:13 PM »
was super rough on south shore at 645 but friends wanted to go out and i wanted to test the new boat so we went out anyway. stayed close to maple bay drifting through the weeds just some  pickeral.do the pickeral jump out of the water during the fight for anyone else?its pretty crazy to see.  so i picked up my pole and nailed a 22 inch eye on purple black bucktail. stinger hook got it.what a pig great fight and then i saw the gold flash and new it was a nice eye. was exciting on the light tackle. dumped 4 other right at the boat.all had the feel of eyes but hey who knows.

drove in at 830 still rough but by the time i was home it was flat! loving the new boat just havin a rough time without the gps/sonar i only know a few eye spots by heart. casted my money stickbait for 30 mins without a hit.threw the purple black bucktail on and bam. need to put some time in lookin for big bass but this morning a pack of 6 right off my dock had a giant pod of baby perch cornered and was feasting. it looked like something from the discovery channel. pics soon

coachwarner

« Reply #907 on: Jun 06, 2012, 10:01 PM »
There are no walleye in your stomping grounds Lance!! Behave yourself bud!!! Coach... tell FM to stop it!! ;D--KP ;)
FM  stop it !!!  :D Got a limit of eyes in an hour tonite, North shore, black and silver stick, the only lure FM lets me use ;D
And No!! im not gonna join your Hee-man white bass haters CLUB :w00t: :rotflol:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #908 on: Jun 07, 2012, 04:38 AM »

coach did you ever notice how much Spanky and FM look a like  ::)

KingPerch

« Reply #909 on: Jun 07, 2012, 05:41 AM »
FM  stop it !!!  :D Got a limit of eyes in an hour tonite, North shore, black and silver stick, the only lure FM lets me use ;D
And No!! im not gonna join your Hee-man white bass haters CLUB :w00t: :rotflol:

:rotflol:

Freddie...SPANKY will be FM's new nickname!!! :w00t:

KingPerch

« Reply #910 on: Jun 07, 2012, 05:42 AM »
WHERE'S SPANKY???--KP ;D

walleye1

« Reply #911 on: Jun 07, 2012, 06:47 AM »

d**n near blew coffee out my nose on that one!!   ;D

OTIS

« Reply #912 on: Jun 07, 2012, 07:01 AM »

d**n near blew coffee out my nose on that one!!   ;D

HA HA!  Clean up time!  Coffee all over,  sinuses are BURNING, and my eyes are tearing up!  That's why I read this thread!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #913 on: Jun 07, 2012, 08:08 AM »

coach did you ever notice how much Spanky and FM look a like  ::)
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: yup. the vote is final, FM's new nicname is spanky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does this mean coach's new nicname is buckwheat ???   sully...

walleye1

« Reply #914 on: Jun 07, 2012, 08:13 AM »
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: yup. the vote is final, FM's new nicname is spanky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   sully...

;D I've got the feeling that the price of Freddie's car repairs just went up.   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.