FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414458 times)

reeleyz

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1080 on: Jun 16, 2012, 01:14 PM »
Did well this AM...we boated 19 Waldos and one Big Perch...Beautiful Day, tons of boats...nice to talk to you reeleyz and thanks for some pointers and thanks to F&R for some pointers as well...nice to be back on the water...

It was nice to see you guys out there today.

reeleyz

« Reply #1081 on: Jun 16, 2012, 01:19 PM »
I fished this morning and hit a nice mix of fish. A couple smallies, a few sheepies, a white, a yellow, a few sunnies, and 4 waldos. Some on sonars, some on a spinner, and some on bucktails.

The sheepshead were hammering the sonar.

coachwarner

« Reply #1082 on: Jun 16, 2012, 01:27 PM »
Had a great time fishing with the twins today!!!  Release was very well behaved, except when he lost Filets lucky sonar ;D I think he did it on purpose, just to make me feel better, I wasn't doing so good on the eyes, but made up for it on the big sunfish and perch.  8)  fun day of fishing with a nice mix of fish.

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #1083 on: Jun 16, 2012, 01:57 PM »
Nice job slamboney!  :thumbup_smilie: They are a blast to catch especially when the kids are catching them too!

Thanks it was a good time, kicking back for sunnies was a nice change.
shut up and fish

griff

« Reply #1084 on: Jun 16, 2012, 02:04 PM »
Dear Mr Bass Boat Man

I am so impressed at the speed of your boat and thanks for showing me your incredible driving skills. Next time you pass by me so close (less than 50 yards) please stop and say hi :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Really,,, Do you fish or just want to show off your Boat and your mad skills??

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #1085 on: Jun 16, 2012, 02:16 PM »
hey grif, next time you go out, bring a bucket of rocks with you. you have to lead them a little. just like duck huntin ::).   later...

griff

« Reply #1086 on: Jun 16, 2012, 02:22 PM »
Or I could always show them what I am using, As I make that cast at the right time.
That could be fun

filetandrelease

« Reply #1087 on: Jun 16, 2012, 02:32 PM »
had a great time with the coach today nice mix of fish, smallies, perch , sunnies , sheeps ,and waldos , wish i could have stayed longer but the lawn is out of control ,and coach i'll be at the sonar store and pick up a few more in that off color , and that bucktail that release lost , he doesn't know it but i have a doz. back ups of that one  ;D , boy release sure has one hll of a hook set  ;)

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1088 on: Jun 16, 2012, 04:25 PM »
Dear Mr Bass Boat Man

I am so impressed at the speed of your boat and thanks for showing me your incredible driving skills. Next time you pass by me so close (less than 50 yards) please stop and say hi :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Saw a few of those guys today. 60+ mph, and nothing in the water but the prop. I think it is just overcompensating for having a small P-P.  :flex:

coachwarner

« Reply #1089 on: Jun 16, 2012, 06:55 PM »
Saw a few of those guys today. 60+ mph, and nothing in the water but the prop. I think it is just overcompensating for having a small P-P.  :flex:
:w00t:  :clapping: :clapping:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1090 on: Jun 16, 2012, 07:56 PM »
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Thats why you wont catch me going over 10 mph out there!!  :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #1091 on: Jun 16, 2012, 08:05 PM »

well coach just got out of the sonar store , ALL SET now ,the store was closing , nothing worse than seeing an ol buzzard beg ,works every time ,  ;)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1092 on: Jun 17, 2012, 07:24 AM »
Happy Fathers Day to all the Diehard Dads out there!  Me and lil deadeyez are heading out in the canoe for some fishing!   :thumbup_smilie:
Nice job findin em

snuffynra

« Reply #1093 on: Jun 17, 2012, 07:33 AM »
Dear Mr Bass Boat Man

one went buy me at around 60 at less then a hundred ft away, hitting waves like a total idiot. i had lots of thoughts on how to let him know what an idiot he is >:( i have had some people dislike the bass tournaments on the lake, its guys like him that make it very obvious why!! im thinking someday ill make a pass buy them , between the shore and the boat why they are casting in the shallows .

OneidaLakeEyes

• Ready for Walleye season yet?
« Reply #1094 on: Jun 17, 2012, 07:51 AM »
Had a guy fly by me in  18 foot smokercraft heading back to the south shore launch. He was about 20 feet from my boat. Almost tipped my 14 foot starcraft. Needless to say I had some choice words for him back at the dock and if people werent there to hold me back, I'd have done something that would have gave me a ride in a police car. I mean these people think that they can do that crap and not expect people to get angry. It's common courtesy to at least slow down! Or if your going that fast then STAY AWAY!
Walleye, Bullhead, Pike, Trout. Its that time of year again.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.