FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414969 times)

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1140 on: Jun 19, 2012, 12:46 PM »

Sorry to hear about your friend Bullhead.
x2.   sully

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #1141 on: Jun 19, 2012, 08:51 PM »
Question? A new 6'6'' double "Mr Walleye" stick or a Taylormade r-11s?????

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1142 on: Jun 19, 2012, 08:52 PM »
            Been fishin on the blind since I put my boat in, so drove down today and installed a new transducer...I can see fish again, drove out around 530pm to deeper water to see how things were shakin, marked a nice group of fish in 34 feet, so turned the boat off and instantly was on fish, it was actually too easy, had 4 eyes in the boat in the first 16 casts, so turned my lowrance to flasher mode and grabbed my 2 ice rods, set one up as a deadstick and jigged another one.. This was much more challenging, marked over a 100 fish, but only got 11 to comitt, put another 6 keeper eyes, including a 23 incher in the boat and dumped some also a 5 lb channel cat on the dead stick, what a riot that big eye and cat were on a 28 inch rod.....just before I headed in I threw 12 casts, 2 more eyes, man if my elbo wasn't injured, could have piled them up tonight, unbelievable bite,... was at the dock by 830pm.  This lake can spoil you.......

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #1143 on: Jun 19, 2012, 09:11 PM »
great job tonight snag  ;D. the west end was dead tonight. got 1 4lb smallmouth, 3 huge sunnies, 1 12" perch, and 1 pickeral. no walleyes ???. no wind to speak of. water temp was 78. water temp went up 4 degrees in 24 hours !! it will be pea soup soon.   later...

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1144 on: Jun 19, 2012, 09:14 PM »

No wind is why I opted to ice fish, it was a blast......  Your eyes needed a break, you been beatin on em good this year.  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Stormy_NY

« Reply #1145 on: Jun 19, 2012, 09:15 PM »
           Been fishin on the blind since I put my boat in, so drove down today and installed a new transducer...I can see fish again, drove out around 530pm to deeper water to see how things were shakin, marked a nice group of fish in 34 feet, so turned the boat off and instantly was on fish, it was actually too easy, had 4 eyes in the boat in the first 16 casts, so turned my lowrance to flasher mode and grabbed my 2 ice rods, set one up as a deadstick and jigged another one.. This was much more challenging, marked over a 100 fish, but only got 11 to comitt, put another 6 keeper eyes, including a 23 incher in the boat and dumped some also a 5 lb channel cat on the dead stick, what a riot that big eye and cat were on a 28 inch rod.....just before I headed in I threw 12 casts, 2 more eyes, man if my elbo wasn't injured, could have piled them up tonight, unbelievable bite,... was at the dock by 830pm.  This lake can spoil you.......

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1146 on: Jun 19, 2012, 11:17 PM »
well coach just got out of the sonar store , ALL SET now ,the store was closing , nothing worse than seeing an ol buzzard beg ,works every time ,  ;)

Man....I go camping with the family for a weekend, and ya bring Coach out to burn up all my Sonar's?...... That coloration is not easy to find Gents.  :P

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1147 on: Jun 19, 2012, 11:28 PM »
Hard to make it much better than it was, unless ....... the fish are being prepped, cooked and served by the girls in the bikini fishing team!  :w00t:

No Kidding Jim......awesome pics and story to follow.  You and Tom do make great fishing partners! Congrads.

filetandrelease

« Reply #1148 on: Jun 20, 2012, 04:49 AM »
Man....I go camping with the family for a weekend, and ya bring Coach out to burn up all my Sonar's?...... That coloration is not easy to find Gents.  :P

we didn't use yours at all i have a color that you don't have , i told the coach to get the ones out of my box ,i told him yours  were night time sonars and we needed to use day time ones  ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1149 on: Jun 20, 2012, 05:30 AM »
we didn't use yours at all i have a color that you don't have , i told the coach to get the ones out of my box ,i told him yours  were night time sonars and we needed to use day time ones  ;D

Well...I feel better now, thanks for clarifying that for me Freddie! ;D still seems fishy to me though, cause that green/blue has been working just fine during the day! :P

choo choo

« Reply #1150 on: Jun 20, 2012, 05:52 AM »

Nice job on the fish snagger...nice 23 incher !! I was out on oneida a few years back on memorial day with icedd ,and caught a few on our ice jigging rods too!  It was a lot of fun. I have since built a, i think it's 38  or 40 inch jigging rod ,for summertime use out of the boat. I can set the transducer over the side, sit in my seat and jig vertically like ice fishing .
I'm fishing my way through life .

coachwarner

« Reply #1151 on: Jun 20, 2012, 05:57 AM »
You both have a very nice collection of sonar's :bowdown:  :laugh:  Keep shopping boys you can never have to many :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1152 on: Jun 20, 2012, 06:51 AM »
Nice job on the fish Snag!

OTIS

« Reply #1153 on: Jun 20, 2012, 07:13 AM »
You both have a very nice collection of sonar's :bowdown:  :laugh:  Keep shopping boys you can never have to many :w00t:

:rotflol::rotflol::rotflol:  :thumbup_smilie::thumbup_smilie::thumbup_smilie:

I know where you can get a few different colored sonars that you can't get in any store.   8)
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1154 on: Jun 20, 2012, 08:11 AM »
:rotflol::rotflol::rotflol:  :thumbup_smilie::thumbup_smilie::thumbup_smilie:

I know where you can get a few different colored sonars that you can't get in any store.   8)

Huh!!!!  :'( FM hates to be in the dark! Was up mr? Whos building what? :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.