FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414409 times)

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1155 on: Jun 20, 2012, 09:46 AM »
Huh!!!!  :'( FM hates to be in the dark! Was up mr? Whos building what? :laugh:
good to see ya back spanky ;D. how was the campin trip ?   sully...

coachwarner

« Reply #1156 on: Jun 20, 2012, 01:24 PM »
good to see ya back spanky ;D. how was the campin trip ?   sully...
Not as good as the fishing was ;) ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

KingPerch

« Reply #1157 on: Jun 20, 2012, 01:28 PM »
Not as good as the fishing was ;) ;D

Classic Coach!! Good stuff!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

reeleyz

« Reply #1158 on: Jun 20, 2012, 01:38 PM »
           Been fishin on the blind since I put my boat in, so drove down today and installed a new transducer...I can see fish again, drove out around 530pm to deeper water to see how things were shakin, marked a nice group of fish in 34 feet, so turned the boat off and instantly was on fish, it was actually too easy, had 4 eyes in the boat in the first 16 casts, so turned my lowrance to flasher mode and grabbed my 2 ice rods, set one up as a deadstick and jigged another one.. This was much more challenging, marked over a 100 fish, but only got 11 to comitt, put another 6 keeper eyes, including a 23 incher in the boat and dumped some also a 5 lb channel cat on the dead stick, what a riot that big eye and cat were on a 28 inch rod.....just before I headed in I threw 12 casts, 2 more eyes, man if my elbo wasn't injured, could have piled them up tonight, unbelievable bite,... was at the dock by 830pm.  This lake can spoil you.......

Nice! That 23" eye looks huge.

You're killing me, I hope to get back out there Sunday. Too much going on right now.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1159 on: Jun 20, 2012, 01:43 PM »
WAIT  A  MINUTE!!!!    are  you  telling  me  theres  fish  in  that  lake????   lollll  glad  ya  had  fun  snagger  ....  miss  fishin  with  ya  ya  nut  case  ....  any  coho's  left ???? :rotflol:
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

KingPerch

« Reply #1160 on: Jun 20, 2012, 03:04 PM »
WAIT  A  MINUTE!!!!    are  you  telling  me  theres  fish  in  that  lake????   lollll  glad  ya  had  fun  snagger  ....  miss  fishin  with  ya  ya  nut  case  ....  any  coho's  left ???? :rotflol:
What's a COHO??? ;D--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

coachwarner

« Reply #1161 on: Jun 20, 2012, 04:09 PM »
           Been fishin on the blind since I put my boat in, so drove down today and installed a new transducer...I can see fish again, drove out around 530pm to deeper water to see how things were shakin, marked a nice group of fish in 34 feet, so turned the boat off and instantly was on fish, it was actually too easy, had 4 eyes in the boat in the first 16 casts, so turned my lowrance to flasher mode and grabbed my 2 ice rods, set one up as a deadstick and jigged another one.. This was much more challenging, marked over a 100 fish, but only got 11 to comitt, put another 6 keeper eyes, including a 23 incher in the boat and dumped some also a 5 lb channel cat on the dead stick, what a riot that big eye and cat were on a 28 inch rod.....just before I headed in I threw 12 casts, 2 more eyes, man if my elbo wasn't injured, could have piled them up tonight, unbelievable bite,... was at the dock by 830pm.  This lake can spoil you.......

That had to be fun!!  :thumbup_smilie: now i gotta dust off my ice rods 8)

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

scout57

« Reply #1162 on: Jun 20, 2012, 04:10 PM »
took my 85 yr old dad out today.....man was it hot or what....nice east breeze at first then it laid right down.....bugs were horrible.....fished in 13-15 fow.....got 4 nice eaters and a couple seeds......also half a dozen sheepies on light tackle.....quit at 10 am.....hottttttt.......the old man had a blast though ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #1163 on: Jun 20, 2012, 04:40 PM »
took my 85 yr old dad out today.....man was it hot or what....nice east breeze at first then it laid right down.....bugs were horrible.....fished in 13-15 fow.....got 4 nice eaters and a couple seeds......also half a dozen sheepies on light tackle.....quit at 10 am.....hottttttt.......the old man had a blast though ;D

glad it worked out for ya ,you bet those bugs can sure get the best of ya , it was 94 when i packed it up at work glad it was a short day only 8 hrs

filetandrelease

« Reply #1164 on: Jun 20, 2012, 04:42 PM »
Well...I feel better now, thanks for clarifying that for me Freddie! ;D still seems fishy to me though, cause that green/blue has been working just fine during the day! :P

you don't have this color ,but if your around at the shop say around 2:30-3:00 maybe someone might give you one  ::) and by the way when was the last time you fished during the day Count Chocula  :w00t:

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #1165 on: Jun 20, 2012, 09:37 PM »
you don't have this color ,but if your around at the shop say around 2:30-3:00 maybe someone might give you one  ::) and by the way when was the last time you fished during the day Count Chocula  :w00t:
the surgeon general has prohibited spanky from going out during daylight hours until further notice the general public can only take so much ya know :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1166 on: Jun 20, 2012, 09:44 PM »

Nice job brother!  Glad that transducer worked out.  Looks like that waldo on the bottom of the pic has been in the hatchery in the last year or two, they clip off that bottom fin during the spawn if they catch it in the nets.
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #1167 on: Jun 20, 2012, 09:48 PM »

the surgeon general has prohibited spanky from going out during daylight hours until further notice the general public can only take so much ya know :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
:w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1168 on: Jun 20, 2012, 10:03 PM »
Man am I taking a beating! ;D I love it. Good work out there Snag. Some nice looking fish.

filetandrelease

« Reply #1169 on: Jun 21, 2012, 03:44 AM »

the crappie killer is in the house YYYEEESSS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.