FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414768 times)

jlucky

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1290 on: Jun 28, 2012, 09:00 AM »
Tank and my favorite place to have a sandwich was the Godfrey launch when we were fishing alot up there. Saw many a funy things but the best has to be...
Some yahoo was takin out his boat, he had a smaller truck and a bigger boat. Well he would pull forward a foot and stall then slip back a few feet. He did this 3-4 times till finall the cab of the truck was taking on water. Finally he realized he was in 3rd gear!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :cookoo:
He got it in first gear and tore up outta there with water pouring out of everywhere. When he opened the door, he had a mini waterfalls comming out...  :clapping: :clapping:
Every time I hear a story like that I think"there must have been alcohol involved" and if not there should have been!

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #1291 on: Jun 28, 2012, 10:41 AM »
My good freinds dave and James "from mickeys" got 4 last night, said they waves were pretty bad, the got knocked around in there.  They launched out of bridgeport and got 4. So even with 3 footers they still produce

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1292 on: Jun 28, 2012, 10:57 AM »

Anyone know these guys  ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1293 on: Jun 28, 2012, 10:58 AM »
I know the guy on the bottom left.... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #1294 on: Jun 28, 2012, 12:16 PM »
Anyone pumped for the movie "ted"??

the wind

« Reply #1295 on: Jun 28, 2012, 12:52 PM »
My good freinds dave and James "from mickeys" got 4 last night, said they waves were pretty bad, the got knocked around in there.  They launched out of bridgeport and got 4. So even with 3 footers they still produce

got 3 in 16 fow yesterday midday driftin worm harnesses but had to work for them--fish moving deeper?

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #1296 on: Jun 28, 2012, 12:56 PM »

I didn't know Jeremy Lin and Danny Bonaduce played for the Cuse' :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #1297 on: Jun 28, 2012, 01:01 PM »
Got 3 waldos today. Fished in 17-18 FOW near frenchmans. Sonars, and bucktails with crawlers. Also caught 2 gills, a big smallie, huge sheephead, a pickeral, and a baseball cap.
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1298 on: Jun 28, 2012, 03:52 PM »
Got 3 waldos today. Fished in 17-18 FOW near frenchmans. Sonars, and bucktails with crawlers. Also caught 2 gills, a big smallie, huge sheephead, a pickeral, and a baseball cap.
Way to go Andy  :thumbup_smilie:

coachwarner

« Reply #1299 on: Jun 28, 2012, 05:21 PM »
What's the limit on those ??? ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Old Timer

« Reply #1300 on: Jun 28, 2012, 05:50 PM »
Probably a Red Sox hat ....

River Nut

« Reply #1301 on: Jun 28, 2012, 06:07 PM »
[/quote

What is a big sheepshead on Oneida?  Caught my first one on this lake last week.  
Measured around 35" and put up quite a fight.

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1302 on: Jun 28, 2012, 07:22 PM »

If you have a 3inch gulp minnow, Try that instead of a worm, you will find that you won't have to bring worms again. Thats what i use with my bucktail. Limit out every time i've gone.
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1303 on: Jun 28, 2012, 11:30 PM »
  After taking a week off, made it down there this evening around 7pm , lake was flat and mobbed with boats fishin shallow, so ran out deep to find some solitude, got 2 eyes in 4 casts, thought it was going to be on fire, but only got 2 more in the next hour or so jigging sonars, that hurt my arm so made a move shallower right at dark, picked up another 4 eyes at dark casting sticks...gots some really large smallmouth on accident, measured 2 at 19 inches, and an eye at 21 1/4 inches taken in 39 fow. Headed in around 10pm... white bugs are fading but mosquitos were biting pretty good after sunset.  Great red sunset from the smoke off those colorado forest fires.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

August West

« Reply #1304 on: Jun 29, 2012, 01:03 AM »

Looks like a circle Jerk...you must have learned that while missing all those light Crappie bites :D
AW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.