FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414290 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1335 on: Jun 30, 2012, 08:55 AM »
        Stopped down to Lances garage yesterday too have him look at my car, got to visit with boys for a while...had a good time chattin about fishin, sorry wasn't more talk a tive, felt like hell for about 2 hrs, must of ate something that didn't agree with me or the heat, not sure, what ever it was it faded a little while later, figured I'm down there might as well fish, met Big Jim from Pa and went out around 7pm... Very chopping conditions out there, 2-4 footers out deep so hugged the shoreline and fished in 8-11 feet of water...Did a short drift, found fish and anchored...We did pretty well for being anchored, Jim got 8 keeper eyes and I got 7, plus a big drum, a few bass and a big sunfish..  Bucktail / crawler bite was going strong again in the waves. Wow was that an aewsome orange/red sunset, wish I brought my camera.  Came in around 930pm. water temp was 76 degrees.

nice job bullhead and happy birthday.

Heres some from yesterday and my limit from the night before headin to the knife , 4 over 19, one 21 +....

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #1336 on: Jun 30, 2012, 10:55 AM »
Headed up to Gander MTN to load up on bucktails and sonars....they were wiped out of both!! I managed to pick a few out. Heading out there first thing in the morning tomorrow. Prolly fish around frenchmans. Will report back.
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

gatorsin09

« Reply #1337 on: Jun 30, 2012, 11:17 AM »
Headed up to Gander MTN to load up on bucktails and sonars....they were wiped out of both!! I managed to pick a few out. Heading out there first thing in the morning tomorrow. Prolly fish around frenchmans. Will report back.

go to mickeys instead of gander they have everything you need and not tons of what you dont. Giant canadian crawlers as well

filetandrelease

« Reply #1338 on: Jun 30, 2012, 11:19 AM »
first happy b-day bull head ,

snuffy remember a leopard does not change his spots ,

went out this morning and took my buddy Nymen out , he wanted to learn about boards and snap weights he caught on very fast only took 30 seconds to show him what i know , a fun morning we did 15 eyes , and we talked to hookinup , Jim that's a fine looking boat for sure ! and here are the three i kept 19.5-20"

filetandrelease

« Reply #1339 on: Jun 30, 2012, 11:21 AM »
go to mickeys instead of gander they have everything you need and not tons of what you dont. Giant canadian crawlers as well

X2

reeleyz

« Reply #1340 on: Jun 30, 2012, 12:21 PM »
Went out this morning for a few hours. Jigged up 9 eyes, 7 keepers and a couple yellows. Fish were from 32' - 43' on bucktails. I marked a lot of fish suspended. Caught the perch and 1 eye up pretty high.

Ran into the Foul Anchor out there. It was nice chatting with you guys.

reeleyz

« Reply #1341 on: Jun 30, 2012, 12:24 PM »
first happy b-day bull head ,

snuffy remember a leopard does not change his spots ,

went out this morning and took my buddy Nymen out , he wanted to learn about boards and snap weights he caught on very fast only took 30 seconds to show him what i know , a fun morning we did 15 eyes , and we talked to hookinup , Jim that's a fine looking boat for sure ! and here are the three i kept 19.5-20"

Nice eyes filet. I might need to break out the leadcore on the next trip.  ;D

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #1342 on: Jun 30, 2012, 12:27 PM »
What a beautiful morning out there...the weather people were wrong the wind was LIGHT out of the East...really dead calm...we managed 20 Walleyes 8 Keepers and 6 Nice Perch and one Chunky Smallmouth...fished near Reeleyz all morning had a lot of laughs and good conversation...Enjoyed it Bud...Bucktail Jigs Black and whatever color combined...

\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1343 on: Jun 30, 2012, 02:16 PM »

Nice to see you guys out there Freddie. That's just what Nyman needs is a new trick for getting eyes. He's dangerous enough as it is!!

By the way ... thanks for not throwing a sonar at my boat when I got too close to you!!  :w00t:

filetandrelease

« Reply #1344 on: Jun 30, 2012, 05:12 PM »

nice fish everyone , and Jim you weren't that close , did you find Mr. Hollywood ?

Hookinup

« Reply #1345 on: Jun 30, 2012, 07:00 PM »
nice fish everyone , and Jim you weren't that close , did you find Mr. Hollywood ?

Yep ... sure did. I went out for the deep jig bite.  It was alot slower than it has been lately. I worked hard for 6 fish. One on a bucktail, the rest on sonars. HW was playing with the walleyes in the weeds. So many options.........................

bauls25

• AKA paul23
« Reply #1346 on: Jun 30, 2012, 07:09 PM »
Nice fish fellas.   Heres me n Tonys hogs from yesterday. Smallest was 20".

filetandrelease

« Reply #1347 on: Jun 30, 2012, 07:47 PM »

nice fish guys

Hookinup

« Reply #1348 on: Jun 30, 2012, 08:06 PM »
Nice fish fellas.   Heres me n Tonys hogs from yesterday. Smallest was 20".

:o :o How big was the biggest?  :o :o

bauls25

• AKA paul23
« Reply #1349 on: Jun 30, 2012, 08:24 PM »
Not sayin it was oneida, 26" n 25". 5.5lbers

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.