FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415203 times)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1455 on: Jul 04, 2012, 11:51 AM »
They were either real nice or REAL tiny...I guess it is good to have a good population of younger fish too...a couple were real small maybe not even 6"s..."HOMIE HUMP"...ha ha I like that maybe I'll change the name in my GPS to that..LOL...there were ZERO boats near us and one boat moved in about 500 yards or more right before we picked up...thats how I like it most of the time... ;D
:afro: Its on and poppin at homie hump!  Just watch out, it gets kinda wild around there after the sun sets  :w00t:
Nice job findin em

snuffynra

« Reply #1456 on: Jul 04, 2012, 12:09 PM »
got out for a short time this morning. lost 1 walleye at the boat. man !!!!!!!!!!! there's alot of real idiot's out there today. A guy in a 18ft. lund didn't miss me by 5ft :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:. he was at a full cruise. I asked him what his *%^#* problem was. he spun his boat around, and came right up to the side of my boat !!! I asked him if it was the first time he had drivin a boat! after a short yelling contest, I asked him if he would like to board my vessle. go figure he wouldn't ??? I told him to have a nice safe day, and to get away from me before I board your vessle !!! he left dirrectly !! hopefully he learned a lesson. I have to say, it felt pretty good to get some agression out. tight lines, and happy 4th !!!   later...
it is getting ridiculous now days, it is hard not to lose your cool sometimes. Thinking about putting couple more layers on the hull, then i just run into idiots  ;D hey thats what i bought insurance for ???after my last incident, I was getting ready to go out again and my oldest  daughter  said dont yell at anyone today dad, so i went into the downstairs and shouldered my ar15 with a m203 on, went back up carrying my tackle box and 2 30 rnd clips ;D ;D. they laughed and said that would be your style. ;)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1457 on: Jul 04, 2012, 12:17 PM »
I like your style!! :evil: Last time i was out with snag monday evening we had 4 boats following us around!  One guy even had the nerve to troll around us in a circle about 20 yards away!  We decided to play nice since he had his kid in the boat!  ;D  Was tempted to play pin the sonar on the "donkey" though
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1458 on: Jul 04, 2012, 12:22 PM »
I like your style!! :evil: Last time i was out with snag monday evening we had 4 boats following us around!  One guy even had the nerve to troll around us in a circle about 20 yards away!  We decided to play nice since he had his kid in the boat!  ;D  Was tempted to play pin the sonar on the "donkey" though

Hey I kept my cool though dead, that one guy anchored right where I got 2 eyes in 2 casts, but instead we pulled anchor and shifted to a different location.  I'm getting used too Oneida Lake boaters now.  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

ecolt14527

« Reply #1459 on: Jul 04, 2012, 12:36 PM »
Hey Snagger, as you know, if there had been a good year class of perch last year the would be the right size this year (3 to4 inches). That and a good year class of the white perch last year would have also provided much forage. Making the 80 mile trip next Tues. with my son s you guys leave a few for this old geezer. Did well a couple of weeks ago on your lake but who doesn't !! Happy holiday !! Retired ECO

thompson

« Reply #1460 on: Jul 04, 2012, 07:23 PM »
it is getting ridiculous now days, it is hard not to lose your cool sometimes. Thinking about putting couple more layers on the hull, then i just run into idiots  ;D hey thats what i bought insurance for ???after my last incident, I was getting ready to go out again and my oldest  daughter  said dont yell at anyone today dad, so i went into the downstairs and shouldered my ar15 with a m203 on, went back up carrying my tackle box and 2 30 rnd clips ;D ;D. they laughed and said that would be your style. ;)

Ha ar15 m203  all talk admiral

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1461 on: Jul 04, 2012, 07:28 PM »
  Hey I kept my cool though dead, that one guy anchored right where I got 2 eyes in 2 casts, but instead we pulled anchor and shifted to a different location.  I'm getting used too Oneida Lake boaters now.  ;D

I might have a makeshift ramrod we can attach to the bow of your boat for those high speed encounters!  :rotflol:
Nice job findin em

snuffynra

« Reply #1462 on: Jul 04, 2012, 07:44 PM »

Ha ar15 m203  all talk admiral
;D yes the wife said ,PUT IT BACK!!!  little slow on the admiral this week.

filetandrelease

« Reply #1463 on: Jul 04, 2012, 07:55 PM »

how many on here remember one year they had a 12" minimum length on eyes ?

and i remember the late 70's perch and eye fishing was outsanding but that was before the zebra mussles, lake was not clear a little brackish in color fish didnt get a real good look at the bait , hopefully they will start feeding and make people work for them a little harder

snuffynra

« Reply #1464 on: Jul 04, 2012, 07:58 PM »
how about this  

filetandrelease

« Reply #1465 on: Jul 04, 2012, 08:04 PM »

didn't know Texas used a boat on the highway , interesting , but i do like the hunting accessories  :w00t:

thompson

« Reply #1466 on: Jul 04, 2012, 08:08 PM »
how about this  
I call shotgun

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1467 on: Jul 04, 2012, 08:10 PM »
how many on here remember one year they had a 12" minimum length on eyes ?

and i remember the late 70's perch and eye fishing was outsanding but that was before the zebra mussles, lake was not clear a little brackish in color fish didnt get a real good look at the bait , hopefully they will start feeding and make people work for them a little harder
Those zebra mussels really changed things for sure Freddie! I like the stained water where they cant get a good look at the bait. Kinda like that murky water we find during ice season  ;)
Nice job findin em

snuffynra

« Reply #1468 on: Jul 04, 2012, 08:12 PM »
neither did I, ill bet she dont do good on the freeway. they use them on the  Rio Grande against the Mexican drug cartel.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1469 on: Jul 04, 2012, 08:14 PM »
Love that assault rifle as a hood ornament snuffy!  Good stuff  :thumbup_smilie:
Nice job findin em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.