FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414494 times)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1695 on: Jul 13, 2012, 09:44 PM »
Fished in the canoe this evening from 7:30-9:30.  It was dead calm at first, but the breeze picked up quite a bit right before sunset.  I ended up with 5 big sunnys, a bluegill, and a big cat.  No walleye action tho  :'(  All in all it was a good evening.
Nice job findin em

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1696 on: Jul 13, 2012, 10:23 PM »
Went out tonight after work. It was dead calm flat and scorching hot. Started out slow with only one eye and a sheepie in the first hour. Plenty of fish on the screen, but they weren't in the mood. I decided to check out a small hump and found that it was stacked with hungry fish. Ended up pulling 16 more eyes from it. :o

Awesome night. The fish always seem to disperse at dark. Where the heck do they go???........LoL

Only got one on a sonar. The rest came on the bucktail.

I haven't been on here in a while. Took a while to read through the posts. Freakin' nice sheepie Deadeyez!!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1697 on: Jul 14, 2012, 01:01 AM »
Sorry about the pic size... Tried resizeing it on photobucket 3 times but it dosent get any smaller when I post it. Still very new to the picture posting! Bear with me  ::)

Nice drum Dead...... I got a big grin from the unintentional middle finger.  ;D

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1698 on: Jul 14, 2012, 06:55 AM »
Nice drum Dead...... I got a big grin from the unintentional middle finger.  ;D
You think that was unintentioal  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #1699 on: Jul 14, 2012, 08:08 AM »
there is a big bass tourney today. ther was over 100 of them staged out in front of my house this morning. fishermen beware of the bass boys running you over at 70 plus !!!

I was at castaways this morning working. I watched in amazement a bass boy was fishing by the bridge access on the north side of the river,and there was a guy fishing under the bridge. the bass boy crossed the guys line 3 times in 5 casts. the thrid time the bass boy ripped, and broke the guys line, and he almost lost his pole !! the guy that was fishing had a few nice things to say, or yell at them, and then he called the dec, and made a complaint. hopefully they do something with these idiots !!! just goes to show. "you can take the boy out of the city","but you can't take the city out of the boy, and you can't fix stupid !!!   later...

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1700 on: Jul 14, 2012, 08:46 AM »
there is a big bass tourney today. ther was over 100 of them staged out in front of my house this morning. fishermen beware of the bass boys running you over at 70 plus !!!

I was at castaways this morning working. I watched in amazement a bass boy was fishing by the bridge access on the north side of the river,and there was a guy fishing under the bridge. the bass boy crossed the guys line 3 times in 5 casts. the thrid time the bass boy ripped, and broke the guys line, and he almost lost his pole !! the guy that was fishing had a few nice things to say, or yell at them, and then he called the dec, and made a complaint. hopefully they do something with these idiots !!! just goes to show. "you can take the boy out of the city","but you can't take the city out of the boy, and you can't fix stupid !!!   later...

Just a bunch of expensive toys, doesn't mean they know how to fish.

Congrats Bruce!!!!  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #1701 on: Jul 14, 2012, 08:59 AM »
And they wear their hats backwards. Don't know if they are coming or going to the next hot spot....hunts2long

snuffynra

« Reply #1702 on: Jul 14, 2012, 09:36 AM »
the bass boys are giving themselves a black eye and dont even know it. sadly a few idiots ruin it for the rest of them, i use to give a little extra courtesy to them because they are in a contest, now its just the opposite, if i can *!!% them some how ,i will.

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #1703 on: Jul 14, 2012, 11:06 AM »
I watched a couple "big-shots" come gliding into the marina  the other day as I was getting ready to go out. They were pitching jigs around all the boats. I kept my sonar rod right next to me, waiting to hear that jig bounce off a boat ... any boat. I woulda bounced one off theirs for sure. Then they pulled up to one of the docks and tied off to a light pole and started walking the docks and pitching jigs. They seemed like they were being careful, but I don't know what the Marina's policy is on that. Makes me nervous. Hate to have 'em stick a lure in my new cover.

gatorsin09

« Reply #1704 on: Jul 14, 2012, 11:12 AM »
I watched a couple "big-shots" come gliding into the marina  the other day as I was getting ready to go out. They were pitching jigs around all the boats. I kept my sonar rod right next to me, waiting to hear that jig bounce off a boat ... any boat. I woulda bounced one off theirs for sure. Then they pulled up to one of the docks and tied off to a light pole and started walking the docks and pitching jigs. They seemed like they were being careful, but I don't know what the Marina's policy is on that. Makes me nervous. Hate to have 'em stick a lure in my new cover.

they were all crusing 2 feet off my dock today at 11am like idiots not a bass in sight.i just stood there waiting for someone to bounce one off the gelcoat of my new boat. im sure if i wasnt there one of them wouldve. time to have the paintball gun sittin down by the dock

snuffynra

« Reply #1705 on: Jul 14, 2012, 11:23 AM »
you ever wonder what they would say if you put one up close to there boat?? bet they would scream and cry !

griff

« Reply #1706 on: Jul 14, 2012, 12:06 PM »
I have lost all respect for these guys with their very expensive boats that believe our lake belongs at them.

coachwarner

« Reply #1707 on: Jul 14, 2012, 12:57 PM »
they were all crusing 2 feet off my dock today at 11am like idiots not a bass in sight.i just stood there waiting for someone to bounce one off the gelcoat of my new boat. im sure if i wasnt there one of them wouldve. time to have the paintball gun sittin down by the dock
Thats because all the bass were in 30 FOW hitting surface lures ;D  just ask Release he will tell ya, he caught some monster bass ;) and the bass boat's were driving right by them  :P :P :P and Spanky was giving them bass fishermen rasberry's  all day as were catching bass in 30 FOW, hitting torpedo's on the surface :rotflol: We should have entered the bass tournament Fredy ( i didnt just say that, did i ?) :cookoo: :cookoo: Oh yea, and we got our limit of eyes too ;D Just another fun day with the twins and Spanky!!

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

unreel

« Reply #1708 on: Jul 14, 2012, 01:01 PM »
I have lost all respect for these guys with their very expensive boats that believe our lake belongs at  ???them.

::) ::) ::) :whistling: :wacko:

Old Timer

« Reply #1709 on: Jul 14, 2012, 01:11 PM »
And they wear their hats backwards. Don't know if they are coming or going to the next hot spot....hunts2long

I will quote Ann Landers from many years ago........" anyone who wears their cap sideways has 50% the IQ they should have.. AND... If they wear their cap backwards they have a 0 IQ"...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.