FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414722 times)

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1890 on: Jul 24, 2012, 07:12 AM »
that was a spectacular light show last night !!! it was non stop for a while.   later...

lowjack12

« Reply #1891 on: Jul 24, 2012, 07:13 AM »
Try going out at midnight and troll with deep divers 15fow. We've been  catching are limits.

Just as easy as fall. Fire tiger wallydivers 2:30 to 4:30 is best good luck

OTIS

« Reply #1892 on: Jul 24, 2012, 08:26 AM »
that was a spectacular light show last night !!! it was non stop for a while.   later...

We had a few storms pass over Oneida, but for some reason they looked like they stalled over the Sherrill - Vernon Center area.  I counted 20 lightning strikes south east of us within a minute!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

coachwarner

« Reply #1893 on: Jul 24, 2012, 02:51 PM »
Try going out at midnight and troll with deep divers 15fow. We've been  catching are limits.

Just as easy as fall. Fire tiger wallydivers 2:30 to 4:30 is best good luck
Now that's gonna get Count Spanky excited  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #1894 on: Jul 24, 2012, 04:34 PM »
Now that's gonna get Count Spanky excited  ;D

yes it will, but does he have any wally divers , if not tell him i can rent him some ,  ;D
and far as bait goes i have seen bait thick as 6ft and 200yards long and those were perch fry , and now the eyes will get fattened up very fast , but the bite will get a little tougher unless your lucky enough to catch them on the feed ,or separated from their food source , just an ol buzzards oppion , all good things must come to an end but this go around lasted much longer than i expected

KingPerch

« Reply #1895 on: Jul 24, 2012, 05:49 PM »
you better deal with filet hes the brains of the 2 , release counts by 4's , hes got a limit before he even hits the ice   :o
:cookoo: Release isn't mad I spilled the secret of the sonars is he?? ;D

Freddie, Thanks for hooking Jr. up today my friend!! Lot's of info on that rig that Jr. knows to never share with ANYONE!!! ;) Your a class act my friend!!! :)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #1896 on: Jul 24, 2012, 07:00 PM »

according to one of the BBC i'm a clueless ol timer , but in the real world , tell JR i will find the book for him i just saw it the other day , and tell him to use what few spots that are on it ,hope they are still hot  ;)

coachwarner

« Reply #1897 on: Jul 24, 2012, 07:53 PM »

according to one of the BBC i'm a clueless ol timer , but in the real world , tell JR i will find the book for him i just saw it the other day , and tell him to use what few spots that are on it ,hope they are still hot  ;)
I would fish with a clueless ol timer any day ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #1898 on: Jul 24, 2012, 08:03 PM »

i do every time i go out [release]is always in the boat shouting i got my limit and the boat isn't even in the water yet geeze talk about clueless old fart

oneidawalleye

« Reply #1899 on: Jul 24, 2012, 09:38 PM »
Hey Freddie, just found out from Peg that Rick Sorenson's mother (Ap's Landing Bait Shop) passed away today.  My prayers go out to Rick and his family.

filetandrelease

« Reply #1900 on: Jul 25, 2012, 03:40 AM »
Hey Freddie, just found out from Peg that Rick Sorenson's mother (Ap's Landing Bait Shop) passed away today.  My prayers go out to Rick and his family.

thanks for the heads up . they are such nice people , sad news for sure

the eyes have it...

« Reply #1901 on: Jul 25, 2012, 07:27 AM »
coming up friday night and saturday during the day... nnw 7-10mph?  Should be deffinitely fishable correct? I have a 18ft sea nymph or will my fishing buddy ( that does get sea sick) be puking over the side...  ;D

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1902 on: Jul 25, 2012, 09:26 AM »

The BBC dosent know how the diehards roll!  I saw their thread they started.  ::)  They better respect the ol buzzard  :flex:
Nice job findin em

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1903 on: Jul 25, 2012, 09:28 AM »
Fished the canoe last night solo.  Ended up with 5 sunnys, a smallmouth and 2 keeper eyes. Had a bunch of eyes follow my lure as well. Trying to get my computer back up and running! Think it crashed the other night! No good! Later-Dead
Nice job findin em

OTIS

« Reply #1904 on: Jul 25, 2012, 09:47 AM »
coming up Friday night and Saturday during the day... nnw 7-10mph?  Should be deffinitely fishable correct? I have a 18ft sea nymph or will my fishing buddy ( that does get sea sick) be puking over the side...  ;D

Yes, 10 mph isn't bad.

The BBC doesn't know how the diehards roll!  I saw their thread they started.  ::)  They better respect the ol buzzard :flex:

They could start by pulling up their pants, turning their hats around, and using proper English!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.