FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414430 times)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1920 on: Jul 25, 2012, 10:34 PM »
I,m guessing thats a daytime sonor, since I had 2 fish on but dumped them with that blade one day with filet and you. ;)

filetandrelease

« Reply #1921 on: Jul 26, 2012, 03:48 AM »
Oh the pink one is cute  :P ;D

and all that bit it were the males  :w00t: i will let the cat out of bag soon , but like coach knows they are limited additions ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #1922 on: Jul 26, 2012, 03:52 AM »
He does take those pills... I am forgetting the name. We usually fish deep water out at the buoys so we will see how te old lake treats us

at my age geritol helps as long as it is by the case  ;)

KingPerch

« Reply #1923 on: Jul 26, 2012, 06:58 AM »
What a tough bunch of guys you's are on here..... What ever happened to sharing fishing info? A few people ask what the difference is between daytime and night time sonars are, and all they get is a run a round. Well I'll share a pick of a few of mine. Gotta admit though, I still can't figure out all the differences between them. ???

SIMMER DOWN SPANKY!!!! ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1924 on: Jul 26, 2012, 07:22 AM »
SIMMER DOWN SPANKY!!!! ;D

I'm all simmered. :P

OTIS

« Reply #1925 on: Jul 26, 2012, 07:30 AM »
What a tough bunch of guys you's are on here..... What ever happened to sharing fishing info? A few people ask what the difference is between daytime and night time sonars are, and all they get is a run a round. Well I'll share a pick of a few of mine. Gotta admit though, I still can't figure out all the differences between them. ???

You're missing some of the good ones!  If you're ever on the east shore, stop into Marion Manor.  I think they have just about every color made.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1926 on: Jul 26, 2012, 07:36 AM »
Notice I said that I'd share a few of mine. ;D I guarantee I don't have em all though.

BudMan

« Reply #1927 on: Jul 26, 2012, 08:43 AM »
BBC= Billionaire Boys Club. From Iceshanty. Can be annoying to some and entertaining to others. I like 'em. They make things a bit more interesting.

jlucky

« Reply #1928 on: Jul 26, 2012, 09:42 AM »
I am headed down Sunday morning with an older guy who hasn't caught a walleye since he was a kid. How is the bite? Has the sonar bite slowed? Bucktails?  Thanks in advance for any tips

waterwolf603

« Reply #1929 on: Jul 26, 2012, 09:54 AM »
is Oneida far from Schenectady? I may be there September 8th for a grappling tournament and was wondering if it would be worth bringing some gear to fish afterwards? How is the fishing from shore generally that time of yr?
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #1930 on: Jul 26, 2012, 11:15 AM »
is Oneida far from Schenectady? I may be there September 8th for a grappling tournament and was wondering if it would be worth bringing some gear to fish afterwards? How is the fishing from shore generally that time of yr?

Probably a couple hours from Schenectady, you can take the Thruway most of the way though. September 8th is a little early for a good shore bite, usually it's about another month, but it's related to water temp, usually when water gets into the 50's the shore bite gets going. There is some decent fishing below some of the locks in Schenectady, might be worth a try. 
shut up and fish

waterwolf603

« Reply #1931 on: Jul 26, 2012, 11:27 AM »
Probably a couple hours from Schenectady, you can take the Thruway most of the way though. September 8th is a little early for a good shore bite, usually it's about another month, but it's related to water temp, usually when water gets into the 50's the shore bite gets going. There is some decent fishing below some of the locks in Schenectady, might be worth a try. 

ok thanks I will look into it. I appreciate the response
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

OTIS

« Reply #1932 on: Jul 26, 2012, 11:47 AM »
I am headed down Sunday morning with an older guy who hasn't caught a walleye since he was a kid. How is the bite? Has the sonar bite slowed? Bucktails?  Thanks in advance for any tips

My experience has been the earlier the better, and bring your jigging rod and your sonar rod.  Use electronics to find the fish and have one toss a buck tail and worm and the other toss a sonar.  If there hungry, you'll find out what they like more real quick.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

the eyes have it...

« Reply #1933 on: Jul 26, 2012, 01:24 PM »
crap! thought i had a room at tj's saturday night but i do not... Any campgrounds near state launches. Used to stay at lazy kay but want to try something else i think

Suggestions????? ??? ???

anybody ever stay at stones marina? by the south launch

filetandrelease

« Reply #1934 on: Jul 26, 2012, 02:05 PM »
BBC= Billionaire Boys Club. From Iceshanty. Can be annoying to some and entertaining to others. I like 'em. They make things a bit more interesting.
you can have all of them , i made a sorry but the next one came on and ripped me , so i think they are rude and arrogant , when i replied back they pulled my post , just my oppion , and i read all the posts and not much there to offer , everybody that thinks they are fun i hope your children act the same way , a super fun bunch for sure  :sick:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.