FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414300 times)

coachwarner

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2040 on: Aug 02, 2012, 09:53 PM »

I have waited 3 years to get something on the back of my tub , Thank you gain Lance for helpin out today brother , she's not quite ready yet ... Still needs a lot of love and scrubbin , but hopefully in time for ome hot perchin , feels good to have her back in the yard ;D

:thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: Looking good DD :clapping: :clapping:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2041 on: Aug 02, 2012, 10:17 PM »

I have waited 3 years to get something on the back of my tub , Thank you gain Lance for helpin out today brother , she's not quite ready yet ... Still needs a lot of love and scrubbin , but hopefully in time for ome hot perchin , feels good to have her back in the yard ;D

Hers is the new .... ued .... motor all tuned up and runnin like a top  ;D

i'll 2nd that DD. lance has helped me out also, but he hasn't fell out of my boat yet ::).   later...

filetandrelease

« Reply #2042 on: Aug 02, 2012, 10:54 PM »

if you ever fished with release you would jump out of the boat to  ;D
nice ride eddy ,
 i had some things taken care of at FM's shop today  , thanks Lance

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2043 on: Aug 02, 2012, 11:12 PM »
Anytime Freddie, as always, I appreciate the business. That goes to all you guys that help support my business. Too many kind words from ya's. I feel humbled. :'( :bowdown:

Sfirkbass

« Reply #2044 on: Aug 03, 2012, 02:43 AM »
I wasnt asking for a spot just what end is better this year youre right it wouldnt be fishing if i didnt find my own spots. Oh ya you guys can try and catch me to if I somehow  you off but best of luck to you with that I don't think you guys have a deep v that can go 87 mph.  :'(
Western New York Bassmaster

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #2045 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:20 AM »
I wasnt asking for a spot just what end is better this year youre right it wouldnt be fishing if i didnt find my own spots. Oh ya you guys can try and catch me to if I somehow   you off but best of luck to you with that I don't think you guys have a deep v that can go 87 mph.  :'(
See, you just proved my point. Thanks. Cheeks out!!! 8)

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #2046 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:51 AM »
I have found that most bASS boats are easy to catch on the water. They are always stopping to pick up their hats....hunts2long

bcons

« Reply #2047 on: Aug 03, 2012, 07:49 AM »
I wasnt asking for a spot just what end is better this year youre right it wouldnt be fishing if i didnt find my own spots. Oh ya you guys can try and catch me to if I somehow  you off but best of luck to you with that I don't think you guys have a deep v that can go 87 mph.  :'(

Try & Catch you? 87mph?  Really I guess you win, wow I'm impressed  ::)  That sorta attitude is why bass guys get a bad name.

I wonder if anyone could catch such a fast  ::) ::) ::) ::) boat. Hmmmmmmm

I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

snuffynra

« Reply #2048 on: Aug 03, 2012, 08:34 AM »
It's a very far drive for me bud about 4 hours or I would be practicing no need to be offensive. It's not the bass boats you should complaining about its the pleasure boaters, tubers, and especially jet skis. Bass fisherman hardly move only from spot to spot. The majority of our time is on the trolling motor. I've seen plenty of guys trolling who are just as inconsiderate as some of your hated bass guys...
as you can see the bass boat tournament guys have put a VERY bad taste in the mouths of other anglers, they seem to think that everyone is impressed with there 30 ft away fly byes, were not!!! many guys have had it with them, and some of us immature guys(that would be me) are going to start giving them a taste of there own medicine!! I use to get out of the area they were fishing just out of respect for them, NO MORE! if they are fishing around me the old days of being courteous are long gone. so if your hooking them good and see some guy trolling to within 30 ft of you slapping a paddle on the water and with the radio as loud as i can stand it, just thank your fellow bass tournament angler. you can tell your tournament reps how a few in your sport are giving the whole bunch a black eye ,but I emailed them and they dont care. maybe you can bring it up with cusano??? oh and good luck out there ;)

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #2049 on: Aug 03, 2012, 09:46 AM »
best of luck to you with that I don't think you guys have a deep v that can go 87 mph.  :'(

Serious question here, and not meant to cause any offense...

Does your bass boat really go 87mph?  That seems a bit fast, no?  Be honest.
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

pauly6777

« Reply #2050 on: Aug 03, 2012, 11:22 AM »
I also bought a place on the south shore last fall (just west of the SS launch), so this was my first year with a boat lift as well.  I've dug out all 4 feet maybe 4-5 inches, and it's still hard to get on/off the lift.  I do have another section of dock, but even the addtional 12 feet won't get me much/any depth in my area.  I suspect i'll have to do the same thing next year.  I guess we could have worse problems... :-)  Good luck with your new place.  We've been getting the walleye pretty consistently in billington and shackelton as well, although i haven't been up in a couple of weeks.

Thank you rangerrick and ecolt14527 for the replies. I'll check in with DEC for the article 15 permit. I forgot about that one and was looking for guidance under article 24 and nation-wide permits from the ACOE. Its quite shallow a ways out so even if I added another 50 feet or so, it wouldnt help.

icin_eyes

« Reply #2051 on: Aug 03, 2012, 11:37 AM »
I wasnt asking for a spot just what end is better this year youre right it wouldnt be fishing if i didnt find my own spots. Oh ya you guys can try and catch me to if I somehow  you off but best of luck to you with that I don't think you guys have a deep v that can go 87 mph.  :'(

87?  You sure you don't mean 87 kph?  Better have your speedo checked.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2052 on: Aug 03, 2012, 01:26 PM »
Going to be hard on you guys the rest of the month.  Two or three bass clubs have tournaments every weekend and the Pros will be there for a full week at the end of the month...  And not all bass fisherman are rude and inconsiderate..... :P    ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

CNY Lee

« Reply #2053 on: Aug 03, 2012, 02:26 PM »
Haven't met a good bass guy yet ON the water, I can tell you what most of them are throwing because that's how close they come buy me at 87 mph (LOL).  I just bought a crap load sinkers on ebay and they will be in a bucket in my boat.  So fair warning to all bass guys, you better stay at least an arms throw away from a tan / blue Alumacraft with yamaha on it......  I'm done with all of you.....  I'm to the point that I know most of them are launching out of Oneida shores and I want to get the make, model and numbers off the boat and call the police and meet me at Oneida Shores to file a fishing harassment charges against them and the club they represent. (which if I remember correctly is a felony is NY now)

filetandrelease

« Reply #2054 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:11 PM »
Going to be hard on you guys the rest of the month.  Two or three bass clubs have tournaments every weekend and the Pros will be there for a full week at the end of the month...  And not all bass fisherman are rude and inconsiderate..... :P    ;D

i never said they were but we are all sick of the 30-40' fly bye's when we are jigging or deep trolling , i think maybe the directors ought to get a handle on these guys and rein them in a little ,  X2 cny lee,  maybe the sports writer from the post might get an e-mail

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.