FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414641 times)

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2130 on: Aug 08, 2012, 08:51 PM »
well i guess it's all fun till you really have to work for them BOSS , god for weeks you could catch them on a frozen turd , if i go out and don't kick there butt thats ok least i gave it a shot BRO
why do you think I didn't go very much it was so easy cave men where catching them heck even spanky the turtle mustered up a limit or two  :w00t: :w00t:
Now its time to work for them I like the challenge of trying to figure out what's gonna make em bite  ;)
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

reeleyz

« Reply #2131 on: Aug 08, 2012, 09:14 PM »
Good read RD.

filetandrelease

« Reply #2132 on: Aug 09, 2012, 03:28 AM »
why do you think I didn't go very much it was so easy cave men where catching them heck even spanky the turtle mustered up a limit or two  :w00t: :w00t:
Now its time to work for them I like the challenge of trying to figure out what's gonna make em bite  ;)

me to bro , i think it is fun when the bite is tough just to see if i can out smart them ,

thanks for the read RD, if they are worried about people culling just reinsate an old law that prohibits you from fishing after you have kept your limit , and one i always liked no targeting out of season fish

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2133 on: Aug 09, 2012, 04:48 PM »
Going out with Walt all weekend for panfish, hop to have a good report. I heard they are picking up a few perch at weed edges with crayfish and works on small spinners, fatty sunfish in the mix too. :-) That's what i'm talking about.

cny

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2134 on: Aug 09, 2012, 05:59 PM »
Did I put it on the music thread?
Ya , it was on every thread you posted on that night ..... you didn't know that  ???

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2135 on: Aug 09, 2012, 06:53 PM »
Ya , it was on every thread you posted on that night ..... you didn't know that  ???
No.  Must be when I was tryin to make it my avatar it messed up some how. Unless it was the pic of me layin down catchin the wallys  :w00t:
Nice job findin em

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2136 on: Aug 09, 2012, 06:58 PM »
Going out with Walt all weekend for panfish, hop to have a good report. I heard they are picking up a few perch at weed edges with crayfish and works on small spinners, fatty sunfish in the mix too. :-) That's what i'm talking about.

cny
Whats up brotha!  You and Walt should be in luck this wknd.  The panfish action has been crazy this summer.  Been blistering the fat sunnys and even gettin BIG gills mixed in.  Dont usually get the gills in the spots I have been fishin but this year has been an exception.  7-13 fow.  Have fun!  ;)
Nice job findin em

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2137 on: Aug 09, 2012, 07:11 PM »
No.  Must be when I was tryin to make it my avatar it messed up some how. Unless it was the pic of me layin down catchin the wallys  :w00t:

Nice new Avatar... :thumbup_smilie:   Have I seen that picture some place else  ??         ::) ::)      :w00t:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2138 on: Aug 09, 2012, 08:04 PM »

Nice new Avatar... :thumbup_smilie:   Have I seen that picture some place else  ??         ::) ::)      :w00t:
Thanks Dom..... You may have seen it on the post office wall!  :w00t:
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #2139 on: Aug 10, 2012, 04:41 AM »
Thanks Dom..... You may have seen it on the post office wall!  :w00t:

wow didn't even notice that new avatar, nice bob , not the post office  ,airport security has it up at Hancock  ;)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2140 on: Aug 10, 2012, 09:24 AM »
It is a triumphant wally Bob  ;D ;D ;D

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2141 on: Aug 10, 2012, 09:49 AM »

cny

Good luck out there man! I hope to get into some nice gills/sunnies this sunday with my old man out there!!! ;D
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2142 on: Aug 10, 2012, 04:30 PM »
Real windy out today, dropped the anchor + rope in the lake but I know where it is. First thing in morning i'm going anchor fishing, figures it would go after we got 2 nice perch.

Got another repair done at FM's place today to my volvo, Justin at the shop really impressed the wife with his friendly service skills this morning after she was up all night at work. Great job on the car Lance and it runs like a dream again, and it doesn't want to drive into the ditch when you take your hands off the wheel. Go to see Lance to get your car fixed, no >BS< and it doesn't sit there a week or a month till it gets fixed either.

cny

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2143 on: Aug 10, 2012, 08:43 PM »

Well.....how come "Spanky" continues to muster up a walter or two on our last couple outings.......and poor coach? Hey bud, do ya need any filets?, mine are still fresh. ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2144 on: Aug 10, 2012, 08:46 PM »
Real windy out today, dropped the anchor + rope in the lake but I know where it is. First thing in morning i'm going anchor fishing, figures it would go after we got 2 nice perch.

Got another repair done at FM's place today to my volvo, Justin at the shop really impressed the wife with his friendly service skills this morning after she was up all night at work. Great job on the car Lance and it runs like a dream again, and it doesn't want to drive into the ditch when you take your hands off the wheel. Go to see Lance to get your car fixed, no >BS< and it doesn't sit there a week or a month till it gets fixed either.

cny

Thanks for the kind props CNY. We try to take care of people, as you know.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.