FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415016 times)

reeleyz

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2295 on: Aug 26, 2012, 12:35 PM »
Sweet video LV!

reeleyz

« Reply #2296 on: Aug 26, 2012, 12:40 PM »

yes that was me deady

went out this morning lost one right out of the gate and that was it, first goose egg of the season ,it  wasn't from the lack of fish just not being one with the fish today , every spot i checked had plenty of fish , water temps ranged from 76.3-76.7 when i left at 10:30

Oh boy, I feel sorry for those eyes now. I bet their eyes get crossed the next time!

It is crazy how many fish are out there. Most of them aren't hungry though. The other day I kept trolling until I found a pod of fish and not much bait and those were the ones that cooperated.

filetandrelease

« Reply #2297 on: Aug 26, 2012, 02:47 PM »
Oh boy, I feel sorry for those eyes now. I bet their eyes get crossed the next time!

It is crazy how many fish are out there. Most of them aren't hungry though. The other day I kept trolling until I found a pod of fish and not much bait and those were the ones that cooperated.

glad to see your getting some  :thumbup_smilie:

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #2298 on: Aug 26, 2012, 02:48 PM »
Sweet Video...enjoyed the heck out of it...glad Reeleyz and F & R gave me some pointers this year... :)
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2299 on: Aug 26, 2012, 05:32 PM »

Nice Rob !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #2300 on: Aug 26, 2012, 07:01 PM »

nice seeing you this afternoon hunts hope you got into the salmon

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #2301 on: Aug 26, 2012, 09:15 PM »

nice seeing you this afternoon hunts hope you got into the salmon

Just one but it made the whole day worth it...redeemed myself after breaking one off this AM...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2302 on: Aug 26, 2012, 09:16 PM »

It will be onnn like donnkey konng now!!!!!!!  ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2303 on: Aug 27, 2012, 03:22 PM »

It will be onnn like donnkey konng now!!!!!!!  ;D
:w00t:
Nice job findin em

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2304 on: Aug 27, 2012, 06:42 PM »
Somebody better grab me on their way through to the beach this year, I wanna see how the ninja folk do it in a month and a half.

cny

fishaddict

« Reply #2305 on: Aug 27, 2012, 07:18 PM »
With Lake Ontario on fire and the early run of a few kings in the river the awesome season on Oneida seems to be a fading memorie in every ones minds...i was thinking about making a movie but came up way short on material so i wasn't gonna do one...then i had an idea, i looked through the Oneida thread and lifted a few pic's posted by the Dieheard crew...hope you guise don't mind and if you do PM me and ill cut you out. The video would not have been possable other wise so this ones for you guise     :thumbup_smilie:

Fishing Video   

Great Video...................

Tight Lines

fisher751

« Reply #2306 on: Aug 27, 2012, 07:55 PM »
assume video thanks for sharing 

fishaddict

« Reply #2307 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:47 PM »
How are the Bass Pros doing on the lake? when I was up there last week I saw a few boat trailers by Godfre, the turney is sometime this week isn't it?
Tight Lines

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2308 on: Aug 27, 2012, 10:51 PM »
Not very much longer if these temps drop.  Usually October is a safe bet for night time wally action.  Theres still allot of weeds choking up most of the shallow areas.  My last keeper eye in the shallows at night was last week, so there are some fish shallow at night now just not in large numbers. Hope this helps

Just read my notes from last year Dead... And we started hitting the walleye from shore around mid october. Here is a pic or two I found.
Sorry the pics stink, it was my old "sport cam" that i had abused way too many times.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2309 on: Aug 27, 2012, 11:09 PM »
With Lake Ontario on fire and the early run of a few kings in the river the awesome season on Oneida seems to be a fading memorie in every ones minds...i was thinking about making a movie but came up way short on material so i wasn't gonna do one...then i had an idea, i looked through the Oneida thread and lifted a few pic's posted by the Dieheard crew...hope you guise don't mind and if you do PM me and ill cut you out. The video would not have been possable other wise so this ones for you guise     :thumbup_smilie:

Fishing Video   

Nice video Rob, ya managed to get a good majority of the Oneida lake knuckle heads all in one vid!  A few were missing, but in no way could I ever put together a compilation of data like you did there. Very impressive pal. I'm still scratching my head, thinking about how much time you have vested into the work ya do. Friggen awesome.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.