FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414506 times)

wallyeyebob

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2310 on: Aug 28, 2012, 11:42 AM »
Just read my notes from last year Dead... And we started hitting the walleye from shore around mid october. Here is a pic or two I found.
Sorry the pics stink, it was my old "sport cam" that i had abused way too many times.

hey , fm and coach let's hook up with sully and fish'm hard this year.?????? that is if sully can break away ??? ??? ???

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #2311 on: Aug 28, 2012, 12:45 PM »
When do you guys ussually have luck with fall offshore walleye?

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2312 on: Aug 28, 2012, 02:20 PM »
When do you guys usually have luck with fall offshore walleye?
That has been gone over a few times over the last couple weeks Horn Pout .... But a rule of thumb for me has always been end of September / early October thru ice up . That's not to say you would necessarily get a goose egg before then but the weeds have gone down enough by then to make allot more shoreline spots accessible  ;)

lehigh vally

« Reply #2313 on: Aug 28, 2012, 03:13 PM »
Nice video Rob, ya managed to get a good majority of the Oneida lake knuckle heads all in one vid!  A few were missing, but in no way could I ever put together a compilation of data like you did there. Very impressive pal. I'm still scratching my head, thinking about how much time you have vested into the work ya do. Friggen awesome.
Thank's FM!!

filetandrelease

« Reply #2314 on: Aug 28, 2012, 05:20 PM »

yea rob you should have put a guy in with a watermelon on his head ,  :w00t: or some one holding a walleye in his teeth  ;)

coachwarner

« Reply #2315 on: Aug 28, 2012, 05:21 PM »
hey , fm and coach let's hook up with sully and fish'm hard this year.?????? that is if sully can break away ??? ??? ???
Sounds good to me, it would be great to have someone else witness FM's comedy fishing show  :w00t:
Where has that Sully been hiding ??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

coachwarner

« Reply #2316 on: Aug 28, 2012, 05:27 PM »

yea rob you should have put a guy in with a watermelon on his head ,  :w00t: or some one holding a walleye in his teeth  ;)
I didnt make the cut  :unsure: does that mean im not a knuckle head ;D Great job on the video LV  :thumbup_smilie:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

lehigh vally

« Reply #2317 on: Aug 28, 2012, 05:41 PM »
I didnt make the cut  :unsure: does that mean im not a knuckle head ;D Great job on the video LV  :thumbup_smilie:
sorry about that   ::)

wallyeyebob

« Reply #2318 on: Aug 28, 2012, 06:38 PM »
Sounds good to me, it would be great to have someone else witness FM's comedy fishing show  :w00t:
Where has that Sully been hiding ??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
he's been busy , busy, busy i'll pm you.

coachwarner

« Reply #2319 on: Aug 28, 2012, 09:28 PM »
sorry about that   ::)
;) Im gonna start taking videos of FM's fishing adventures, it should be amusing to say the least. I might need a good video editor LV  :bowdown:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2320 on: Aug 28, 2012, 09:33 PM »

I think I know that guy!!!

coachwarner

« Reply #2321 on: Aug 28, 2012, 10:02 PM »

and here is FM's baby pic  ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2322 on: Aug 28, 2012, 10:06 PM »
I know a couple more of them walleye guys.

coachwarner

« Reply #2323 on: Aug 28, 2012, 10:37 PM »

All right with the pics already....... Im starting to get walleye withdrawal, you know i start getting the shakes if i haven't caught a walleye in a day or two :blink: :blink: :blink:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2324 on: Aug 28, 2012, 11:07 PM »
The last Walter you caught was about 6 months ago and I had to set the hook for ya. :o :o :P!!!

Remember this day with the boys Coach?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.