FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415105 times)

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2490 on: Sep 22, 2012, 07:48 AM »
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Many-report-seeing-a-fireball-in-the-sky-over/50DmeMIMz0WnVj9M_f1_oQ.cspx

Pretty cool^^^  Wish I would have been able to see it..Did any of you guys?
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

coachwarner

« Reply #2491 on: Sep 22, 2012, 11:32 AM »
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Many-report-seeing-a-fireball-in-the-sky-over/50DmeMIMz0WnVj9M_f1_oQ.cspx

Pretty cool^^^  Wish I would have been able to see it..Did any of you guys?
FM, Trevor and I must have just missed it  :-\ I did see the rescue boats on the lake. Oh and i did hear a big splash next to FM, doubt it was a meteor though, probably just a green rock from Mars that got in the way :blink:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #2492 on: Sep 22, 2012, 11:48 AM »
FM, Trevor and I must have just missed it  :-\ I did see the rescue boats on the lake. Oh and i did hear a big splash next to FM, doubt it was a meteor though, probably just a green rock from Mars that got in the way :blink:

Or his lure hitting the water 6 feet in front of him after his cast :w00t:

coachwarner

« Reply #2493 on: Sep 22, 2012, 12:02 PM »

Or his lure hitting the water 6 feet in front of him after his cast :w00t:
FM was a catching machine last night, caught 10 to my 1  :blink: I think he was targeting those floating weed clumps :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #2494 on: Sep 22, 2012, 12:04 PM »
 :D

filetandrelease

« Reply #2495 on: Sep 22, 2012, 12:38 PM »
FM was a catching machine last night, caught 10 to my 1  :blink: I think he was targeting those floating weed clumps :w00t:

was it like the bag-o fish , did he say i got one coach

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2496 on: Sep 22, 2012, 03:32 PM »
Hey now......play nice Deadeyz, or i'm not gonna let ya in our antics this fall. By the way, tried calling ya this past evening to fish with Trevor, Coach and I, but my cell dumped your number. :-\
I am playing nice bud!  U can bust my chops too man, I can handle it!  I will pm you my #.  Got eddies message the other night but I was real busy doing a bunch of stuff.  I will see you out there soon im sure.  Just look in the shadows of your fav fishing spots!  :unsure:
Nice job findin em

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2497 on: Sep 23, 2012, 12:09 AM »
That is right Mr. Dead. ....... If I have a job worth while, it is tweaking Coach's sticks. I gotta start spending more time tossing mine dang it.

filetandrelease

« Reply #2498 on: Sep 23, 2012, 06:51 AM »
That is right Mr. Dead. ....... If I have a job worth while, it is tweaking Coach's sticks. I gotta start spending more time tossing mine dang it.

yes you did tweak those just right , that's why hes is called coach , that was my maiden voyage I'll do much better next time surfing eyes  ;D

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2499 on: Sep 23, 2012, 07:13 AM »
Hey man , what you do with Coaches stick is best left in the dark  :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :w00t:

filetandrelease

« Reply #2500 on: Sep 23, 2012, 08:38 AM »
Hey man , what you do with Coaches stick is best left in the dark  :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :w00t:

what ever it is ,it sure works :blink:

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #2501 on: Sep 23, 2012, 01:05 PM »
Conditions look good. I'm taking my first fall eye trip tonight.  I wanted to get out after those perch but the weather hasn't been the best for taking a boat out.  Lambastem, your arms sore from filleting or are your up for it tonight, I'll be there around 6:30. 
shut up and fish

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2502 on: Sep 23, 2012, 05:23 PM »
Conditions look good. I'm taking my first fall eye trip tonight.  I wanted to get out after those perch but the weather hasn't been the best for taking a boat out.  Lambastem, your arms sore from filleting or are your up for it tonight, I'll be there around 6:30. 
Cross some eyes slammy!
Nice job findin em

KingPerch

« Reply #2503 on: Sep 23, 2012, 05:56 PM »
UUUUUMMMMM!! :cookoo:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #2504 on: Sep 23, 2012, 05:56 PM »
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.