FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414279 times)

choo choo

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2595 on: Sep 30, 2012, 12:26 PM »
I figured it out..... the simple way. Just plug your phone into the charger and  the other end into USB outlet of the computer. The load menu come up all by itself. ;D
Thanks fm , but i don't have a computrr right now. I want to find out how to post a picture directly fom this phones pic gallery to myMFF message.I am going to hAve a guy at work try it for me on monday .
I'm fishing my way through life .

choo choo

« Reply #2596 on: Sep 30, 2012, 12:43 PM »
Fished evening/night for a few hours on the north shore again, but couldn't find the walleyes...but did catch a nice sheepie, rock bass and a pickerel on a jig before dark. Nothing after dark sor me on sticks.I did not want to wait em out, or try any more spots because i wanted to get a Stefanos calzone in mexico before they closed at 10 pm!! They are the best calzones i ha ve ever had. A must try ...their main restaurant is in pulaski, which does stay open later.
I'm fishing my way through life .

billybob851

« Reply #2597 on: Sep 30, 2012, 02:16 PM »
choo choo next time try stefanos garlic knots. My wifes cousin owns them and we go salmon fishing as much for a good lunch as we go to fish.  stefanos parents also own one restaurant in carthage, ny

KingPerch

« Reply #2598 on: Sep 30, 2012, 02:28 PM »
If you are really that curious, suck it up for a night dude and get in the water and find out for yourself. U want us to set the hook for you too.
Really?? The guy asked an honest question!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #2599 on: Sep 30, 2012, 02:29 PM »

dead calm last night release went out for just 2 hrs one eye and one smallie returned ,in coaches spot  :nono:, for some reason Spankies spot was very busy  :w00t:
:whistling:

filetandrelease

« Reply #2600 on: Sep 30, 2012, 05:43 PM »

hey coach are you going to give Spanky a time out for trying to be another broad caster  :w00t:

coachwarner

« Reply #2601 on: Sep 30, 2012, 06:23 PM »

hey coach are you going to give Spanky a time out for trying to be another broad caster  :w00t:
Yep..... hope he likes planes :laugh:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #2602 on: Sep 30, 2012, 07:12 PM »

you sure that will work , lets live trap a coon  ;D and let it run out of the brush

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2603 on: Sep 30, 2012, 09:48 PM »
Fished sylvan beach. Fished about two hours, went 2 for 3. Both were keepers. Met up with Cicerofisher. Real nice guy. Post pics sometime tomorrow
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

riot609

• best time to fish when its rainin & when it aint!
« Reply #2604 on: Sep 30, 2012, 09:57 PM »
went out this morning and for an hour in the boat used up the last dozen minnows i had from other day ended up with 5 nice perch.

walked down to the shore line around 10 fished for 20 mins or so and checked on the boat just got back tons of pin eyes everywhere seeing lots of bigger eyes outside of casting reach and didn't wear the waders >:( did manage this nice 22" tho

wallyeyebob

« Reply #2605 on: Oct 01, 2012, 07:02 AM »
nice WB, can't wait for ice
you and me both, don't have all that up and down wave action on hard water. ;D ;D

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #2606 on: Oct 01, 2012, 01:29 PM »
Got a good wind out there right now. Anybody wanna get together tonight? Im thinking about giving it another shot tonight ;D

Old Timer

« Reply #2607 on: Oct 01, 2012, 05:43 PM »
I can see several windmills from my front window.. They were whirling all day but at 6 pm they went dead.. At about the same time, the 11 deer feeding in the back field headed for the swamp and the birds at the feeders took off..  Wonder if all those events are related...

KingPerch

« Reply #2608 on: Oct 01, 2012, 06:25 PM »

you sure that will work , lets live trap a coon  ;D and let it run out of the brush
;D OH...forgot...the real high lite of Friday night was Spankies casting abilities....with the bail closed!!! ;D You explain Freddie!! ;D--KP 8)

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #2609 on: Oct 01, 2012, 06:42 PM »
Haha thats great. I must have done the same thing last night a half dozen times. Quite frankly I felt like...uhhhh...Spanky ::)

(Sorry Lance)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.