FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414282 times)

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2835 on: Oct 17, 2012, 03:02 PM »
Well fellas Im heading out this evening. Starting out east at sylvan and fishing my way back west on the north shore. Ill report later when I get home. I will be fishing alone. If any of ya guys get out tonight and want to meet up either shoot me a text or give me a ring. 3158575690

Good luck out there tonight. Chief 8)
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2836 on: Oct 17, 2012, 03:14 PM »
going to give it a shot tonight. didn't go last night. had to work, but there was millions of shad in muskrat bay last night. that's the first night there was alot of bait in the bay. hopefully tonight will be good. I will report when I return.   later...

coachwarner

« Reply #2837 on: Oct 17, 2012, 03:30 PM »
going to give it a shot tonight. didn't go last night. had to work, but there was millions of shad in muskrat bay last night. that's the first night there was alot of bait in the bay. hopefully tonight will be good. I will report when I return.   later...
Good luck tonight Sully and Chief  ;)

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #2838 on: Oct 17, 2012, 03:33 PM »
Im gunna need it! The past few trips havent been too good. Thanks coach

wallyeyebob

« Reply #2839 on: Oct 17, 2012, 04:54 PM »
went out this am, ne wind all day. 26 perch, water temp was 49 deg. bounced all over from wave action. ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. my best day yet.

filetandrelease

« Reply #2840 on: Oct 17, 2012, 05:34 PM »

nice job bob

August West

« Reply #2841 on: Oct 17, 2012, 05:41 PM »
North Shore Thugs ;D
It's like those TV shows on the Outdoor Network..."Deer Thugs" and "Turkey Thugs" with Ronnie "Cuz" Strickland. They are pretty good shows.
You guys could do a softwater and hardwater series :D
I hope you know that I am just poking fun...I actually enjoy all of your posts...you guys have great camaraderie!!!
AW

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2842 on: Oct 17, 2012, 07:29 PM »
zeroed again ??? very little bait, and just a few pops. can't go again till sunday. water temp was 52.   later...

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2843 on: Oct 17, 2012, 08:35 PM »
North Shore Thugs ;D
It's like those TV shows on the Outdoor Network..."Deer Thugs" and "Turkey Thugs" with Ronnie "Cuz" Strickland. They are pretty good shows.
I hope you know that I am just poking fun...I actually enjoy all of your posts...you guys have great camaraderie!!!
AW
Dats what im takin bout playa!  Im gonna roll one of my pant legz up and throw on da dew rag next time im out on da north sho!   :afro:
Nice job findin em

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #2844 on: Oct 17, 2012, 09:36 PM »
zeroed again...perch fishing this coming week..

coachwarner

« Reply #2845 on: Oct 17, 2012, 10:57 PM »
North Shore Thugs ;D
AW
We sure do  :wacko:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

wallyeyebob

« Reply #2846 on: Oct 18, 2012, 11:33 AM »

nice job bob when this becomes a job, i'll quite ;D ;D ;D ;D thank's any way.filet, good fishin too all.

wallyeyebob

« Reply #2847 on: Oct 18, 2012, 11:37 AM »
fyi, while i was cleaning my perch , i noticed they were full of large shad. 3'' long. and a couple of these perch were really skinny , hardly any meat. female and male. ??? ??? ??? ???

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #2848 on: Oct 18, 2012, 11:56 AM »
That's interesting, I have never seen shad in perch. I didn't think they could choke them down when they got that big. We need a big shad die off, I am not a good enough fishermen to compete with all that bait.
shut up and fish

bcons

« Reply #2849 on: Oct 18, 2012, 02:55 PM »
That's interesting, I have never seen shad in perch. I didn't think they could choke them down when they got that big. We need a big shad die off, I am not a good enough fishermen to compete with all that bait.
I've seen a few, but not lots.  I have however caught some slob perch on walleye/pike rigs on tipups with large shinners.  I don't fish tipups much, mainly when I feel like claiming a bit more room when the circus shows up.  Maybe a dozen times a yr & more often than not I get 1-2 perch a day that tried to choke down 3" or better bait.  Also every now & then I'll pick one up while trolling raps in 12-15.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.