FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415049 times)

kc

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2910 on: Oct 25, 2012, 06:22 PM »
Nice job KP. A little bigger than the stuff I am used to building. But if you need help let me know. No wait, I retired, never mind.
I have a new rod coming to break in. See you on the river
kc

bcons

« Reply #2911 on: Oct 25, 2012, 06:37 PM »
Kp does some sweeet projects  :bowdown: :clapping:, spends so much time on them thats why he stinks at fishing.... :-* :P
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

esox v

« Reply #2912 on: Oct 25, 2012, 06:43 PM »
Who ever put the meter on the front of the house needs a nut punch !!!!! Looks great though !! :thumbup_smilie:

"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

bcons

« Reply #2913 on: Oct 25, 2012, 06:49 PM »
Who ever put the meter on the front of the house needs a nut punch !!!!!
while I'd agree in some cases id hazard a guess the landscaping will hide it.......
See when you take the time to sit quietly and ice fish you think pf the whole picture.....
Only chicks see what is and not what will be........ :laugh: :-* :-*
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #2914 on: Oct 25, 2012, 06:54 PM »
Real men who actually fish in the winter  ::)  were actually wondering why an architect designed a beautiful place with very expensive windows being small casements flanking large fixed glass????
Hows that going cupcake? ;D

esox v

« Reply #2915 on: Oct 25, 2012, 07:04 PM »
Real men who actually fish in the winter  ::)  were actually wondering why an architect designed a beautiful place with very expensive windows being small casements flanking large fixed glass????
Hows that going cupcake? ;D
Because it looks good and  Home like that will have AC anyway !!

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

« Reply #2916 on: Oct 25, 2012, 07:05 PM »
and quit talking Pig Latin.....

KingPerch

« Reply #2917 on: Oct 25, 2012, 07:05 PM »
Who ever put the meter on the front of the house needs a nut punch !!!!! Looks great though !! :thumbup_smilie:

That's the back of the house pal, on the water..besides, with all the utilities underground, only spot we could put it! Homeowner has a nice bush going there!! ;D Thanks you guys!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

esox v

« Reply #2918 on: Oct 25, 2012, 07:15 PM »
That's the back of the house pal, on the water..besides, with all the utilities underground, only spot we could put it! Homeowner has a nice bush going there!! ;D Thanks you guys!
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  That's why they call it waterfront..... looks like you are right where you want to be going into the fall .....looks guud !!

reeleyz

« Reply #2919 on: Oct 25, 2012, 07:31 PM »
I finally made it out on the lake with the boat this afternoon for the first time in 2 months. I mainly trolled. Ended up with 7 nice yellows, 4 eyes, 2 keepers and a sheepie. I missed a metric arse load of bites and dumped several fish too!

It was really nice out there today.

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #2920 on: Oct 25, 2012, 07:50 PM »
It was way too nice to stay at work so I blew out for the afternoon.  I got into some nice yellows, kept 25 good ones. Caught most of the good ones in a little over an hour span, then I lost the school and it was back to dinks. 

Nice finally meeting you Hollywood.   
shut up and fish

Hollywood

« Reply #2921 on: Oct 25, 2012, 08:49 PM »
It was way too nice to stay at work so I blew out for the afternoon.  I got into some nice yellows, kept 25 good ones. Caught most of the good ones in a little over an hour span, then I lost the school and it was back to dinks. 

Nice finally meeting you Hollywood.   

The pleasure was all mine Mr. slamboney. Anyone that leaves a hot bite to run in & pick up their daughter to get her out there on them too...is alright in my book... 8) I had a great time with my Dad...The swedish pimple/eye combo did many in this afternoon straight under the boat.

KingPerch

« Reply #2922 on: Oct 26, 2012, 05:59 AM »
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  That's why they call it waterfront..... looks like you are right where you want to be going into the fall .....looks guud !!
those 2 pictures that I posted are from the same house the stone is the roadside the siding is the lakeside ! thanks Scott !--KP

KingPerch

« Reply #2923 on: Oct 26, 2012, 06:02 AM »
great job on the perch you guys !

esox v

« Reply #2924 on: Oct 26, 2012, 06:34 AM »
those 2 pictures that I posted are from the same house the stone is the roadside the siding is the lakeside ! thanks Scott !--KP
Yeah.... I remembered where you were doing that house.... After living on the water my whole life..... I still get the front and back of the house confused !! ;D ;D 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.