FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414216 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2940 on: Oct 26, 2012, 08:55 PM »
Sry I did not catch on Oneida but there is no threads for where I live but still wanted to share. we had a good day caught 3 walleye had a few other hits fished 18 fow with husky jerks and and reef runners

Great fish Rob...

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2941 on: Oct 26, 2012, 09:05 PM »
Heres a few I got a couple nights ago...

Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

Hollywood

« Reply #2942 on: Oct 27, 2012, 03:40 AM »
Those better fish dissappeared on me I didn't keep one after comming back out.  She had a good time catching the smaller fish though, she actually prefers them because they are easier to reel in, 25 is plenty to clean anyway.   

We wound up keeping about 50, 5 went back for every keeper. I got a nice pic of you & your daughter in the boat, I'll get it to you. I don't think there's anything in this world my old man likes better than sitting on a school of perch like that...I'm sure we'll run into you again soon!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2943 on: Oct 27, 2012, 04:01 AM »
Sry I did not catch on Oneida but there is no threads for where I live but still wanted to share. we had a good day caught 3 walleye had a few other hits fished 18 fow with husky jerks and and reef runners

Nice work guys. You are more than allowed to share quality fish pics on here....as far as I'm concerned. :D

rangerrick

« Reply #2944 on: Oct 27, 2012, 07:42 AM »
I fished last night in 3-4 fow from 9-11pm for the first time this fall in Billington Bay.  Used various sizes/colors of husky jerks, storms and rapala's.  Tried fast, slow, stop/go retrieves.  Although i didn't have one hit i heard them splashing all around, and saw many eyes glowing when i turned my head lamp on.  Bait was everywhere near the shoreline.  Just seeing the walleye was worth going, but it would've been nice to hookup.  Not sure if it was just an off night because there was zero wind, or if i was doing something wrong, but the fish were definitely there.  I have to think if i did the exact same thing 3-4 nights in a row i'd eventually get into them.

We're closing our camp soon so that might be the last time i get out.  I'll spend the rest of my fall fishing the Susquehanna river down in the Vestal, NY area where i've typically had really good luck in November/December.

Good luck guys!

KingPerch

« Reply #2945 on: Oct 27, 2012, 08:00 AM »
You went the wrong way, now it is 6 degrees...  :thumbup_smilie:
:rotflol: :w00t:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #2946 on: Oct 27, 2012, 08:02 AM »
Give him a break would ya? He's still learning front and back.........that whole left right thing is next..... why must everyone bust chops?  Can't we all just get along? Darn now I sound like a hippie, I hope theres a cure for that.
It's all good Bcons!!!  ;)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Dark Cloud

« Reply #2947 on: Oct 27, 2012, 08:41 AM »

Post away!  ;D
But there is a NY "Fall Walleye Thread" for us non Oneida dwellers...  8)
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

filetandrelease

« Reply #2948 on: Oct 27, 2012, 09:16 AM »
Post away!  ;D
But there is a NY "Fall Walleye Thread" for us non Oneida dwellers...  8)

Oneida Dwellers = OD = NST=OLLC=  got it thanks DC  ;D

Chief you post them anywhere you like we love pics  :thumbup_smilie:

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2949 on: Oct 27, 2012, 11:27 AM »
got the dock, and the hoists out this morning. I didn't want to yet, but with all the rain, and wind coming I think it was a good choice. they have the lake drained down alot.   later...

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2950 on: Oct 27, 2012, 09:27 PM »
got the dock, and the hoists out this morning. I didn't want to yet, but with all the rain, and wind coming I think it was a good choice. they have the lake drained down alot.   later...
Good idea, I hope Jim/upstate got his nice red boat out too, I will take a look tomorrow. He hates taking his boat out before November as well.

Have not gotten any fish from shore yet, just a lot of maple leafs and some seaweeds so far. Hopefully after the storm comes through they will turn on a bit.

cny

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #2951 on: Oct 28, 2012, 09:55 AM »
Fished for an hour or so out in Lakeport last night.  Nada.  No hits nor did i hear any fish splashing.  No wind or waves.  Maybe tonight will be better.

riot609

• best time to fish when its rainin & when it aint!
« Reply #2952 on: Oct 28, 2012, 11:47 AM »
well made it out yesterday one last time before pulling the boat took 50 big fat perch all from 8-14" first time ive ever pulled a limit from the boat, there really doping the water fast from when i went out @ 7 and came in @1 rocks and docks were showing at least 7-10" difference.   

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2953 on: Oct 28, 2012, 12:24 PM »
Nice fish guys!  Havent been out much lately.  Did get out one night last week and managed one at dark.   :-\
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #2954 on: Oct 28, 2012, 01:48 PM »
only got 1 short eye last night but did see a few worked them but could not get them to go , had the boat out yesterday water temp was 56.7 - 57.8 , best fish in that trip was a solid 13" perch which i took a pic of and let them go , they won't be as happy when comes to the ice  ;)have a grain bag on stand by so they won't catch cold  ;D beware of halloween eyes ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.