FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414285 times)

coachwarner

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3030 on: Nov 04, 2012, 10:08 PM »
Couldnt resist!  :w00t:
Hey Deadeyez ......Got a nice pic of Filet and Release with their NST cold weather mask's on. guess which one is Release. :whistling: :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

whitelightning

« Reply #3031 on: Nov 04, 2012, 11:43 PM »
those were some nice fall balls !!!!! one question i have fished from shore for them and did well my boat is still ready to rock but i have never fished the night eyes from it ..... same gig but cast with the wind into the shore ??

filetandrelease

« Reply #3032 on: Nov 05, 2012, 05:10 AM »
those were some nice fall balls !!!!! one question i have fished from shore for them and did well my boat is still ready to rock but i have never fished the night eyes from it ..... same gig but cast with the wind into the shore ??

it's the samething but just from the boat , cast into the wind with the wind it makes the lures react different , the rest is up to them to pick out what presentation they want fast slow a drag or pause or twitch, good luck and be carefull

good one coach  :rotflol: :thumbup_smilie: you know coach i told release to wash his mask just in case he had an an accident :w00t: just remember that I'm only running at 60% you ready for the full 100%, don't worry about release ,he couldn't catch a cold  ;D let alone wash his mask ;D but he can pick lures out
the ice man is coming  :o

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #3033 on: Nov 05, 2012, 01:17 PM »
Here's one I got last week:

perch-hound

« Reply #3034 on: Nov 05, 2012, 02:05 PM »
You might want to think about cleaning that week old fish Joe!!  ::)  :D

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #3035 on: Nov 05, 2012, 04:01 PM »
LOL!  He's already been digested and expent!!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3036 on: Nov 05, 2012, 07:41 PM »
Hey Deadeyez ......Got a nice pic of Filet and Release with their NST cold weather mask's on. guess which one is Release. :whistling: :w00t:

OMG!!   :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Nice job findin em

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #3037 on: Nov 05, 2012, 07:59 PM »
Got out in the boat today for a couple of hours. Had a nice 5 mph wind out of the North. Dropped in at 40 fow. Got bit on the second cast and lost it half way to the boat. Picked up a chunky 21 incher on the fourth cast. Ended up boating 6 eyes from 15 1/2 to 21 inches. Lost several, including one that popped my 10 lb fluoro leader. Drag was too tight.
My nice North wind turned into a nasty NW whitecap makin' mess. Gotta expect that this time of year. Wish I would've went out early. Coulda put the screws to 'em I bet.

All caught on 5/8 ounce Chartreuse Sonars. All went back to fight another day, as I was headed to my treestand.

Mid-lake water temps were 50 - 51 degrees. Had 48 - 49 closer to the shoreline.

There are 18 boats left at Fremacs, and my boat seems to be the one all the seagulls want to poop on. What a mess.
Nothing like the smell of shad-infused seagull poop. It's a good freakin thing they are protected.

The 21.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #3038 on: Nov 05, 2012, 08:00 PM »

Nice one Jim  ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #3039 on: Nov 06, 2012, 04:30 AM »
thats putting it to them Jim :thumbup_smilie:

KingPerch

« Reply #3040 on: Nov 06, 2012, 06:05 AM »

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :thumbup_smilie: That RELEASE is such a tool!!!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3041 on: Nov 06, 2012, 06:08 AM »
Got out in the boat today for a couple of hours. Had a nice 5 mph wind out of the North. Dropped in at 40 fow. Got bit on the second cast and lost it half way to the boat. Picked up a chunky 21 incher on the fourth cast. Ended up boating 6 eyes from 15 1/2 to 21 inches. Lost several, including one that popped my 10 lb fluoro leader. Drag was too tight.
My nice North wind turned into a nasty NW whitecap makin' mess. Gotta expect that this time of year. Wish I would've went out early. Coulda put the screws to 'em I bet.

All caught on 5/8 ounce Chartreuse Sonars. All went back to fight another day, as I was headed to my treestand.

Mid-lake water temps were 50 - 51 degrees. Had 48 - 49 closer to the shoreline.

There are 18 boats left at Fremacs, and my boat seems to be the one all the seagulls want to poop on. What a mess.
Nothing like the smell of shad-infused seagull poop. It's a good freakin thing they are protected.

The 21.

Nice Job Man!!!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

reeleyz

« Reply #3042 on: Nov 06, 2012, 12:04 PM »
Nice job HOOKINUP!

It looks like there is some warmer weather coming up. I have got some vacation coming up too and the boat is ready to roll. Whitetails and walleyes time!!!  ;D

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #3043 on: Nov 06, 2012, 12:11 PM »
Nice job HOOKINUP!

It looks like there is some warmer weather coming up. I have got some vacation coming up too and the boat is ready to roll. Whitetails and walleyes time!!!  ;D

:thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

Hollywood

« Reply #3044 on: Nov 06, 2012, 05:13 PM »
Little dog rockin' the new sweater & life jacket. He was freezin' last time we went out so I got him some gear... he cracks me up, can't wait to get dressed then he struts around the boat like a captain in uniform. The perch fishing continues to be pretty good  ;D .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.