FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414549 times)

Fishin-Mission

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3060 on: Nov 08, 2012, 03:05 PM »
Must be one heck of a high pressure systems in the area where you caught those perch to cause the air bladder to expand like that when you pulled them out 0f 10-15 feet of water.

Hollywood

« Reply #3061 on: Nov 08, 2012, 04:23 PM »
Must be one heck of a high pressure systems in the area where you caught those perch to cause the air bladder to expand like that when you pulled them out 0f 10-15 feet of water.

Actually...I blow air up their azz (like a balloon) til their stomachs blow out so I can see what they've been feeding on. Taste like shizzits, but it's effective. You should try it... ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #3062 on: Nov 08, 2012, 04:57 PM »
Actually...I blow air up their azz (like a balloon) til their stomachs blow out so I can see what they've been feeding on. Taste like shizzits, but it's effective. You should try it... ;D

good answer Hollywood COME ON DOWN YOUR OUR NEW CONTESTENT ON THE PERCH IS RIGHT  ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #3063 on: Nov 08, 2012, 05:18 PM »
  :sick: :sick: :rotflol:  :rotflol: Keep it up Mister... and you will be classified a thug ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Hollywood

« Reply #3064 on: Nov 08, 2012, 07:30 PM »
  :sick: :sick: :rotflol:  :rotflol: Keep it up Mister... and you will be classified a thug ;D

I've never considered the possibility that I might aspire to such greatness...
Momma would be so proud!

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #3065 on: Nov 08, 2012, 08:12 PM »

WoW!!!! I thought I was the only one who did that!!  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

filetandrelease

« Reply #3066 on: Nov 09, 2012, 04:40 AM »
Momma would be so proud!

OTIS

« Reply #3067 on: Nov 09, 2012, 06:29 AM »

There goes another perch secret!  d**n INTERNET!!! >:(
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

walleye1

« Reply #3068 on: Nov 09, 2012, 06:41 AM »
Momma would be so proud!

Hey, I fish with them. From what I've seen there's a d**n good chance that you could be elected king!  ;D

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #3069 on: Nov 09, 2012, 06:43 AM »
when  i  was  a  kid  we  stuck  a  straw  in  a  frog  and  blew   then up, tossed  them  in  the  water  bass  would  pound  them  ...kid  nexy  door   seen  it  ask  how  to  do it  my  brother  said   stick  the  straw  in  and  suck   :sick:  sure  was  mean  but  we  laughed

oh  and  lot  of  eyes    in  oswego  river  above   oswego
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

coachwarner

« Reply #3070 on: Nov 09, 2012, 06:52 AM »
Hey, I fish with them. From what I've seen there's a d**n good chance that you could be elected king!  ;D

;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

walleye1

« Reply #3071 on: Nov 09, 2012, 07:03 AM »

;D

Oh yeah. I'm sitting here LMAO thinking of FM as one of the background dancers.  ;D

OTIS

« Reply #3072 on: Nov 09, 2012, 07:48 AM »

;D

He kind of looks like Hollywood!  Where can we get him one of those hats? ???
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Hollywood

« Reply #3073 on: Nov 09, 2012, 05:10 PM »
Thanks coach...it only took me 30 years to get that out of my head the first time... ;D

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #3074 on: Nov 09, 2012, 05:43 PM »
Thanks coach...it only took me 30 years to get that out of my head the first time... ;D

No. Really Tom. Tell us. How'd you get so funky??

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.