FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414504 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3210 on: Nov 18, 2012, 12:32 PM »
DEDICATED is more like it!!! ;)

the coach said if i wanted to fish with him i had to pull up my skirt and deal with it , hes a hard man ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #3211 on: Nov 18, 2012, 03:47 PM »
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: sorry Freddie....I shoulda made that clear for the young man!! Coach does look up to Release quite often...made me forget who the elite group leader was!!!!!! By the way....my tackle for shore casting is easy...one lure is all!! can't show him the weaponry though!!! ;D--KP 8)
That's because when he talks everything makes sense  :bowdown:  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #3212 on: Nov 18, 2012, 04:09 PM »
That's because when he talks everything makes sense  :bowdown:  ;D

coach i'm not going to able to make it out tonight so give a few a soar mouth for me , maybe the new spot will work out  :thumbup_smilie:

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #3213 on: Nov 18, 2012, 06:40 PM »
If I wore the horriffic costume Coach posted and carried your gear for a few nights could you guys pleaseeee swear me into the Diehards? Or is there some kind of hazing I need to go through... :-\
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

coachwarner

« Reply #3214 on: Nov 18, 2012, 08:10 PM »
If I wore the horriffic costume Coach posted and carried your gear for a few nights could you guys pleaseeee swear me into the Diehards? Or is there some kind of hazing I need to go through... :-\
You have suffered through enough hazing already! I suppose you want a hat too? :blink: you are gonna have to talk to release about that. Just like going to see the Wizard ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

coachwarner

« Reply #3215 on: Nov 18, 2012, 08:22 PM »
coach i'm not going to able to make it out tonight so give a few a soar mouth for me , maybe the new spot will work out  :thumbup_smilie:
 Didn't make it out tonight. Gonna maybe try the south shore this week. Wanna go? see if we can go blow up a few spots there.  :laugh: I think i know someone who will carry our tackle :whistling:

gcempa1

« Reply #3216 on: Nov 18, 2012, 09:10 PM »
anyone interested in perch hunting on wed?  planning to head up and would be interested in meeting up with a couple of others boaters for a perch search.  will have my own boat and bait, not looking for a ride just some company.

filetandrelease

« Reply #3217 on: Nov 18, 2012, 09:57 PM »
 Didn't make it out tonight. Gonna maybe try the south shore this week. Wanna go? see if we can go blow up a few spots there.  :laugh: I think i know someone who will carry our tackle :whistling:

we shall see , buddy

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #3218 on: Nov 19, 2012, 06:04 AM »
i would have to say that me the and the other members including the president will all have to vote on that. Freddie the ice show is on Dec 8th this year at gander mountain. we should have an OLLC meeting over break fast.

filetandrelease

« Reply #3219 on: Nov 19, 2012, 06:34 AM »
i would have to say that me the and the other members including the president will all have to vote on that. Freddie the ice show is on Dec 8Th this year at gander mountain. we should have an OLLC meeting over break fast.

that sounds fine HT , should invite some of the NST as well , they are the soft water version, just remembered your hat is still here , i will get it up to Shane's sorry about that

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #3220 on: Nov 19, 2012, 07:06 AM »
It won't be me coach, i've got enough crap to carry ::) ask roadkill if he hasn't moved yet ;D...   sully...

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #3221 on: Nov 19, 2012, 07:15 AM »
that sounds fine HT , should invite some of the NST as well , they are the soft water version, just remembered your hat is still here , i will get it up to Shane's sorry about that
Let me know where that breakfast is - I will try and make it, and the show this year.   Looking for a new flip/shantie this year - AGAIN!  :o  Damned kids of mine.
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

filetandrelease

« Reply #3222 on: Nov 19, 2012, 08:29 AM »
Let me know where that breakfast is - I will try and make it, and the show this year.   Looking for a new flip/shantie this year - AGAIN!  :o  Damned kids of mine.

O no not again

handyman8494

« Reply #3223 on: Nov 19, 2012, 01:31 PM »
Let's see, Breakfast will probably be at the cracker barrel since it's close to Gander Mountain.

tracker 1

« Reply #3224 on: Nov 19, 2012, 02:08 PM »
they had a big  east power sports show / ice fishing show  the first weekend of Oct. Genz was there and it drew very few people. The majority of the people were there looking for a new sled , 4 wheeler or motor cycle..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.